Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okeep

VIP Member
Right I’m giving in my Krustie membership, we’ve all been wrong about the girl , she fed a baby , that’s it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at Westbrook today tho!
View attachment 1899876
View attachment 1899877
Sorry to derail but they do have the same PR… Slymi Rymi… 🤢
That's probably from her Only Fans then 😅

They’re all in it together it’s incestuous! Even turdo has started hanging out with westbrooke, must say he looks better clean shaven
Bleedin 'ell. You know when someone says 'I can define your jaw by injecting more stuff into it' you should be a bit sceptical.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Fern pointy chin and Ruby Tampax are besties (I discovered last night). Skank has definitely burnt all her bridges by being a big ole grifting hoe.
Pheebs ❤❤ was there ever any truth in the rumours that SB had been treating Fern MUA to his asparagus appendage is still what I want to know xx

• Heart
  • Wow

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I 100% expect her to do a countdown to when her mini-me (that she is building into her future money maker) Princess can join her on OnlyFans.

* shudder *

• Sad
  • Angry

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I remember reading about that.Not KHs finest hour. I think I would have had a word.As for AFP, what a nasty woman, would it have killed her to be polite for half an hour.
If my partner did that to me, I'd tell them straight out that they're selfish and ruined the day. KH seems quite mild mannered though. I wonder did he bite his tongue a lot in that house.

Anyone know why Amy didn't like Kieran's mum? Did Amy like Kieran?

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wayne Lineker having dinner with Ruby 🙄😳
subtitled "Girl out for dinner with her Dad"

Mother of the year has cooked a nice Sunday roast I see, ooops, my bad!
From the local takeaway compliments of Just Eat more like!

It would be ok once in a blue moon for a treat however we all know she doesn't cook and this sort of food is her daily go to. The coke probably came free with the meal. She could quite easily cook a low fat healthy curry for them all, but nahhhh, too much like 'ard work that innit.
I doubt her fancy kitchen is ever used for purpose, just those weeeeely seksi foters she did with her squashy nose pressed against the cupboard or her arse on the worktops :sick:
Come to think of it, the kids are safer eating takeaways than anything slopped-up in that place

I saw a man in Kingston wearing a pink cardigan!🙄😤
But thats Kingston for you Joanna! ;)

Meanwhile at the Andre's.......
and not a takeaway box in sight! LOL

Just saw this on Twitter. Apparently her and Cole are getting tattoos done on Tuesday 😂
More scrounged "artwork" then? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
So seeing as B does have her own phone its no wonder skanky has had an open window to spy into Life With K &M. What is a 7 year old doing with a phone anyway FGS
My daughter got her first phone at 4, for games, educational games and YouTube. She was useless with tablets and it was brilliant especially if we were out for dinner or lunch.

She is now 8 and has a more modern phone which she uses hers for school work, gaming and staying in touch with myself and her Dad when she is staying with either of us.

It’s very common but I have access to everything she looks at, sends or does. She can watch TikTok but has an acct where she does not post, or receive messages.

Kipper just doesn’t care!

Whether skanky likes it or not, P is an ANDRE - not a scabby Pwice Clan member
Absolutely! She just over filters her to look more like her! It’s so so wrong. Filters on your kids is abhorrent!

Reactions: 13

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
She says she is… hence the Botox/fillers/PRP facial last night. 🙄 Obviously dumped Ellie for new mug Joe, the registered nurse who likes horse riding. Surprised SB didn’t do it, wasn’t he doing the fillers course a while back 🙄
SB better hope joe can drive, because he sounds like the perfect replacement for him, if he wants out. a driver,likes horses,registered nurse for any injections,botox ,fillers etc., sitter for harvey and the kids, able to sign passports and fill in PIP forms AND got a job

• Haha

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Sky Channel 515. Virgin Media Channel 626. Freeview/Youview Channel 236. Freesat channel 216

Five one five, five one five. Shame it's not twenty two, twenty two.

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
There are three reasons she's keeping Harvey close.

1) Money.

2) She hopes he flips and lashes out in frustration and attacks her after her constant badgering, and then she can play victim

3) God forbid he dies too young and then she can play the poor grieving mother, bring out another book and documentary...

• Sad