Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder which if the biggest issues of the day Kipper will bring to the table. The war in Ukraine, unemployment, terrorism and extremism, climate change, housing, the economy...? Perhaps she'll discuss the benefits of her becoming an MP or becoming a paramedic... or perhaps she'll expand on her music career, her exceptional business skills, how to flip a BMW or how to apply false nails...?

"The society’s famous Thursday night debates will take on some of the biggest issues of the day, with students hearing from leading figures on questions about the future of the NHS, whether trade unions are still a force for good, and whether the press has too much power and not enough accountability."

Cambridge Union releases termcard with John Bercow, Katie Price and Neil Tennant among the speakers (cambridgeindependent.co.uk)

Reactions: 22
Jeez she looks like a new Tellytubby!
Is it holding it's snout so the sniff doesn't drop out and go to waste??

Reactions: 29
I can never get over her skinny bandy legs and the awful way she walks in heels ... she always walked like that, naff all to do with any foot injuries

Reactions: 31
Maybe she's visiting here with Jeyda the director of KP merch, scented and prinbun etc as these are listed as the accountants? BH sorted?

Reactions: 19
Just seen a comment on Daily Mail about that poster ( nothing scary). Not sure if I can post it due to forum rules, go and have a look though. It might be bollocks.
I think a screenshot is ok? Maybe cross out usernames if they reveal personal identities?

Reactions: 18
Yes Zack.
What the fuck is this. She looks like she’s waiting for an ambulance after a fall!
Is that the leather jacket and trainers she had on at the airport last night?

Reactions: 10
Hopefully Alex Reid!

Reactions: 15
Wonder what she's smelling

Reactions: 12
I see that one of the solicitors at 'Inqesta' accounting has been a trustee in bankruptcy cases and mentioned in cases at the High court.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.