Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Junior is 17 and starting his career in music - same age as Gareth Gates when he was starting his. Except a heavily pregnant Skanky took his virginity, sold the story and then ruined his career.
She prob brags about it to him rather than be ashamed.

But she won't even think about that however, if an older woman did that to her precious Junior, she would try and get a new law passed through parliament. She's just a smelly old, rancid bleep.
But she would still sell the story to the paper even though it wasn’t hers to tell

But she won't even think about that however, if an older woman did that to her precious Junior, she would try and get a new law passed through parliament. She's just a smelly old, rancid bleep.
But she would still sell the story to the paper even though it wasn’t hers to tell
See old wonky knockers is still showing them off. One’s definitely bigger than the other. Pictures in the Star. She has no style, no clue about how to dress as a mature woman and no I don’t mean frumpy! She looks absolutely ridiculous.
she looked like a black pudding .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Evening everyone ❤
Not much happening in skanky land a rinse and repeat interview (normal me me me) random pictures of skank slobbering over young men (trying to imply something's going on between them) and the usual rumours of are skank and sink boy back on (which i think they've never split in the first place) so couple of pot noodles and i'm off to work. 😎
I hope they are Bombay bad boys...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And apart from the fact she wouldn't be able to live on a paramedics salary how would she fit in her 14 holidays a year when she actually had to do a 40 hour week for a change?
Kipper probably thinks you have to do 40 hours a year. A bit like community service, which she cannot even complete.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be honest if some old hag took juniors virginity she,d be shouting from the rooftops. THATS MY BOY, she is that foul.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She prob brags about it to him rather than be ashamed.

she looked like a black pudding .
She looked like the creature from the black lagoon, except that was nicer.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t pwicy say something on the lines of Gareth gates penis was banging off your head Harvey! Anyone remember that
I think the old tarts perverted
I’ve heard this before but always thought it was a lie, can’t believe someone else has heard it too 🤢🤢🤢 I just tried to Google but I’ve just seen articles about his penis bleeding and I can’t be reading anything else 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The poor bloke doesn't know where to look lol

Somebody should tell him that's what you get for blagging free tickets pretending to be an internet influencer,, if you'd payed idiot you wouldn't have been sat with the dregs and bottom feeders of the zlist world. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t she make some weird comment about his “tight foreskin” too? Crass bint.

Has anyone seen Gareth Gates lately? Saw him online the other day and was most surprised.
Nooooooo that’s the gay vicar in Corrie surely,!,,,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve heard this before but always thought it was a lie, can’t believe someone else has heard it too 🤢🤢🤢 I just tried to Google but I’ve just seen articles about his penis bleeding and I can’t be reading anything else 😂
Thanks for the post ! When I joined tattle there was talks about price calling Harvey a head in reference too Gareth gates penis hitting his head when price had sex with Gareth 😳😡.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This is hilarious but I thought it was arrdee she was all over? Has she her claws in Aitch now too??? I thought he had a girlfriend
Skank on a night out at an arena full of male 18-30yr zlebs, music and you tube idiots would have been slobbering over everyone to get a picture taken and printed in the press for a are they aren't they story,, same with the way she dressed total embarrassment to junior but it got her what she wanted publicity.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.