Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Junior is 17 and starting his career in music - same age as Gareth Gates when he was starting his. Except a heavily pregnant Skanky took his virginity, sold the story and then ruined his career.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Junior is 17 and starting his career in music - same age as Gareth Gates when he was starting his. Except a heavily pregnant Skanky took his virginity, sold the story and then ruined his career.
Exactly. Nowthen, what would madam have to say if someone did that to Junior? She'd be driving round there & trying to climb through their kitchen window I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
But she won't even think about that however, if an older woman did that to her precious Junior, she would try and get a new law passed through parliament. She's just a smelly old, rancid bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He wasn’t a virgin….

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t pwicy say something on the lines of Gareth gates penis was banging off your head Harvey! Anyone remember that
I think the old tarts perverted

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Didn’t pwicy say something on the lines of Gareth gates penis was banging off your head Harvey! Anyone remember that
I think the old tarts perverted
If that is true, and I have no evidence to say it is, that's fucked up. But would we expect anything less of Skanky pants?

She really would be a forensic physiologist's dream.

Edited as I had inadvertently written a double negative - I AM NOT KFP before anyone jumps to conclusions!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See old wonky knockers is still showing them off. One’s definitely bigger than the other. Pictures in the Star. She has no style, no clue about how to dress as a mature woman and no I don’t mean frumpy! She looks absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
4, interested in people enough to save lives. she would be posing one foot,pouting , holging her wig up and instead of asking for their symptoms,she would be flirting and asking " what did you think of me before you met me ?"
And apart from the fact she wouldn't be able to live on a paramedics salary how would she fit in her 14 holidays a year when she actually had to do a 40 hour week for a change?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's not the sleeping with Gareth Gates that annoyed me, it was consenting adults. It was the fact that KP sold a story on it, crass. She wouldn't know what class and dignity is.

Reactions: 30
And apart from the fact she wouldn't be able to live on a paramedics salary how would she fit in her 14 holidays a year when she actually had to do a 40 hour week for a change?
These narcs need 'cover' stories to keep people thinking they're a decent person so they can continue to use and abuse people. The narc in my family fancied herself a TV presenter and local personality. She posted photos of herself writing her books and 'on location' for years. Absolutely nothing came of it, it's laughable when you know them. She would try and get photos at local events and at stage doors to plaster all over facebook. All the time she was ripping off benefits and conning people out of money. A bit like skanky but not quite as successful 😅

OMG this child is now a failed egg shot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shame, he seems to like a romper suit like Cole does.

Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 20.41.40.png

• Haha
What an absolute piece of absolute bollocks....

"But last year she told FUBAR Radio: “Since I've been out of The Priory, I have not drunk nothing.
“When I look at it all now I'm like, oh my God, I'm a completely different person now. What the hell?
"I'm actually embarrassed at how I've acted and stuff, but you know, that's part and part of mental health. You can't help it.”

Katie Price shows off new boobs in zip-down jacket as she wows in racy snap - Daily Star
'I have not drunk nothing'! If you have not 'drunk nothing' then I assume you have drunk something. Double negative....

• Haha
  • Sick
These narcs need 'cover' stories to keep people thinking they're a decent person so they can continue to use and abuse people. The narc in my family fancied herself a TV presenter and local personality. She posted photos of herself writing her books and 'on location' for years. Absolutely nothing came of it, it's laughable when you know them. She would try and get photos at local events and at stage doors to plaster all over facebook. All the time she was ripping off benefits and conning people out of money. A bit like skanky but not quite as successful 😅

Shame, he seems to like a romper suit like Cole does.

View attachment 1888000
Awwwww he’s like a little baby

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There have been a few explosive stories the last few days; tampon gate, her botched boobs, the boxing gig....and yet this thread is still quiet.

I think the tide is turning; even we Krusties are not talking about her much.

She must be infuriated.

That's it, I'm off to the house plant topic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.