Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m too invested in this, but I just remember it so well at the time! 😂
There was a story like that every week, it doesn't make it true. There were always rumours about fellow contestants. Even if they "dated", he was still a virgin when he met Jordan.
I also remember the rumours that he was dating the other contestant Zoe... he even cried when she got voted out.
But his own words were "Katie was my first real relationship" it lasted 3 months and then he broke up with her.... so she went and showed the world all his private text messages, sold the story and dished the dirt. I remember her words "duck you Gareth, what are you so ashamed of? We were together for 3 months!"
I have crazy, photographic memory from my teenage years 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is the J Why Why equivalent of the Westbrook Burberry disaster. How 1 powerful photo can kill a brand! (If it wasn't already on its arse?)

View attachment 1888650

There we have a mega money making and publicity scheme for Skank.
Pay £500 for a boxing match with her, there will be billions of applicants!
She could also get facial surgery on Nhs afterwards
AR would offer to train her opponent I am sure 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So her CV amounts to the men she has 'shagged'

I'm sure that will be helpful for her application to be a paramedic.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Remember the radio program is repeated at 1pm if you can stand listening to her voice for almost an hour of her going on about herself...
she will just repeat the same crap at the BH ... its a rehearsal for court ... I mentioned before that I have worked with prolific offenders due in court and they try out their defences on you, to see if they are believable and also to keep repeating the story so they can keep it straight under questioning in court. My personal favourite was a guy I refer to as 'Sushi Man' he was up for a gang related offence, attacking 2 men with a machete at traffic lights, anyway, he lived near the coast and told me 'I really like sushi, in Japan they keep a big knife in the car in case they fancy some so they can just nip out and grab a fish, anyway I am by the sea so thats why i had the machete in the car ... cos i really like sushi' I just looked at him, remember him laughing and saying 'its not gonna fly in court that one is it Trace' 😂 Thats what all this cant fill out forms I have ADHD is about - I dont believe for one second that she has been diagnosed, just asked to be assessed thinking its a way to get around the BH forms and questioning about the blatant money laundering

• Wow
Reactions: 34
she will just repeat the same crap at the BH ... its a rehearsal for court ... I mentioned before that I have worked with prolific offenders due in court and they try out their defences on you, to see if they are believable and also to keep repeating the story so they can keep it straight under questioning in court. My personal favourite was a guy I refer to as 'Sushi Man' he was up for a gang related offence, attacking 2 men with a machete at traffic lights, anyway, he lived near the coast and told me 'I really like sushi, in Japan they keep a big knife in the car in case they fancy some so they can just nip out and grab a fish, anyway I am by the sea so thats why i had the machete in the car ... cos i really like sushi' I just looked at him, remember him laughing and saying 'its not gonna fly in court that one is it Trace' 😂 Thats what all this cant fill out forms I have ADHD is about - I dont believe for one second that she has been diagnosed, just asked to be assessed thinking its a way to get around the BH forms and questioning about the blatant money laundering
And don't forget that her mum does all her form filling so given that AFP is out of circulation is all the excuse she needs.
Plus it gets the sympathy vote and releases the story to sell to the red tops.
Longer it takes for her recovery, the better in Skanky's head and should the worst happen then they surely wouldn't proceed against a mum of five with ADHD, broken trotters and a dead mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well 6 years, he had been seeing Hayley Evetts from the X Factor who was 24 just before too,I wonder if people call her a predator etc? Not defending Katie,I can’t stand her,just pointing out some of the details of that time! 😊
Sorry, I did think it was 10, so I was basing it on that ( maths not my strong point!) What I think makes KP predatory is the way she consistently goes after younger men. They are usually younger and more naive than her with how the media work. I think it's about control, she gets to string them along and treat them like dirt for longer than an older man might put up with. There are male celebs that do this too such as De Caprio or the Singer from Red hot chili peppers.
Now she is a complete mess it seems to be getting younger, which is disturbing!

Reactions: 22
Interesting comments that haven't been deleted on sinkboys insta. Lots referring to tampongate advising people to read about it on tattle. Note the one from Ruby ;)
Be very amusing if Ruby And Carol publicly hooked up now ... Woo Hoo ! Kipper would love it ! This would be her face ! 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There was a story like that every week, it doesn't make it true. There were always rumours about fellow contestants. Even if they "dated", he was still a virgin when he met Jordan.
I also remember the rumours that he was dating the other contestant Zoe... he even cried when she got voted out.
But his own words were "Katie was my first real relationship" it lasted 3 months and then he broke up with her.... so she went and showed the world all his private text messages, sold the story and dished the dirt. I remember her words "duck you Gareth, what are you so ashamed of? We were together for 3 months!"
I have crazy, photographic memory from my teenage years 😳
Oh the reason I know he wasn’t a virgin is because my friend slept with him when they were 15! He had loads of girlfriends here in Bradford 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
100% polyester wizard's sleeve

Been worn for several weeks while working 8hr shifts in the fishmongers down the market. Could do with a bit of a scrub, but don't have time and me washing machines bust.

Slightly stretched in places but doesn't effect use.

£10 firm.

If she was on FB Marketplace

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If KP turns up in court saying I don’t fill in forms my mum does them but she is to Ill to do them
Will they adjourn the hearing again?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.