Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies to Caroline konstar 🤣

I’ve just tit myself in public
and I don’t know what to do?
I’ve given the world a present of my iridescent poo
and I’ve just tit myself in public
(Haha tit)
and now I’m calling on you
and ooh, what am I going to do?
I can’t take an Uber
Cause I’m afraid it’ll drop my rating
Can’t go on the underground
That will be irritating
Thinking about things I tit on
and I thought of you
So come and get me cole
I your big flash car
and be the normal arsewipe
That you always are

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well it's just hit -5 degrees on the east Yorkshire coast and i've got another 8hrs of my shift left and no paperwork to do so can't skive off in the office. 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Well it's just hit -5 degrees on the east Yorkshire coast and i've got another 8hrs of my shift left and no paperwork to do so can't skive off in the office. 😭😭😭
Well my laptop says its now 26F and I'm on the Isle of Wight about half a mile from the sea. And just to make you jealous, I'm tucked up in bed, watching TV :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
'I have not drunk nothing'! If you have not 'drunk nothing' then I assume you have drunk something. Double negative....
pissed as a fart xmas day,as reported by a neibour 😂

She prob brags about it to him rather than be ashamed.

But she would still sell the story to the paper even though it wasn’t hers to tell

But she would still sell the story to the paper even though it wasn’t hers to tell

she looked like a black pudding .
did she go on a train looking like that ?

Only type i eat bad boy king pot on offer in tesco. 😎
50p each iceland

The poor bloke doesn't know where to look lol

who was he on about had poohed herself ? please,please,please let it be skanky 😂

I don't believe everything on CDAN necessarily but maybe the older guy is a punter and he bought her all the designer stuff? He might have a fetish for oozing foot dressings, spaghetti hair extensions and dirty tracksuits?

View attachment 1886608
that bloke in the middle, gives me the creeps,i get BAD vibes from him

just had a thought.....,maybe the bloody dressings on her foot, was really a tampon,long given up hope of being removed and had slowly moved its way down to her foot ? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is the J Why Why equivalent of the Westbrook Burberry disaster. How 1 powerful photo can kill a brand! (If it wasn't already on its arse?)

1673860863455.png

Made your fantasy a reality, well in the form of a photographic representation, I’m certainly getting a bit of satisfaction seeing her recoil here, as is Holly Willoughby…..though reckon there would be a queue of us fighting each other to get in that ring 👊🏾🥳😁

View attachment 1887300
There we have a mega money making and publicity scheme for Skank.
Pay £500 for a boxing match with her, there will be billions of applicants!
She could also get facial surgery on Nhs afterwards

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So Ms Price what can you bring to the role for your paramedic training…?
Driving offences ✅
Poorly feet ✅
Massive boobs ✅
Admits she can’t concentrate ✅
Can’t listen or take advice ✅
Admits she can’t fill out forms ✅
Druggie ✅
Calls her own son disgusting names ✅
Needs weekly hair and nail appointments ✅
Needs weekly therapy for her MH✅
Needs time to do her volunteering at the local food bank ✅
Needs to care for 5 kids and do the school run ✅
Needs a monthly holiday ✅
Needs to do pap shots ✅
Needs to be inappropriate with her best friends b/f ✅
Needs to ride her six horses ✅
Needs to take her x amount of dogs for a walk/s ✅
Needs to fit in all her cosmetic procedures ✅
Needs to break multiple ROs ✅
Needs to chase after any bloke with a heartbeat who looks her way ✅
Needs to run all her businesses ✅
Needs to train as a life coach ✅
Needs to open her care agency ✅
Needs to pay her bills ✅
Good luck with the interview Katie 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
If this was a 44 year old male celeb with a 20 year old girl I'm sure there'd be outrage.......... She's coming across as a predator, convinced all the people she targets and exposes herself to like it.

''One onlooker told The Sun: "She was on a mission to have fun, shouting: 'The MILF is here' as she came in.

"Katie was flirting away with the rapper ArrDee, draping herself around him.''

View attachment 1887582

Here's a reminder of what goes on in her house too,

View attachment 1887587View attachment 1887588
Bless! He probably thought his Granny had come along to the event to surprise him :)

The Sun's reporting versus the true reporting:

"At one point, he kept a protective arm around her, and was letting her listen to something on his phone - she had it clamped to her ear, and he took a selfie with her.

Katie Price made a beeline for the young rapper, Ardee. Sadly he had no option but to put his arm around her to stop her from keeling over after it was apparent that she was tit-faced, and drugged up. He sensibly decided his only escape route was to falsely tell her he would record a rap (she has form) with her and pretend to take a selfie before a hasty retreat.

"He later said goodbye and went away downstairs with his mates, to watch the fight, leaving her at the bar."

He then made a swift exit and got as far away from her as possible, hoping that her damaged trotters would stop her from following him downstairs.

The partygoer added: "People at the event were surprised and tickled in equal measure as she certainly livened things up."

People at the event were shocked and sickened and wished she had stayed home as the lingering smell clung to their clothes for days.
Add in there that he was overtaken in his flight to escape Recruitment by a young lad dressed in yellow who passed him at light-speed on the stairs to the car park

So she got HR carriages to take her to the fight.
Still doing her gang signs though; She is pathetic

Junior is 17 and starting his career in music - same age as Gareth Gates when he was starting his. Except a heavily pregnant Skanky took his virginity, sold the story and then ruined his career.
Seems to me she's after finding another Gareth Gates to destroy en route to rebuilding her Empire

OMG this child is now a failed egg shot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet his Mummy is mighty relieved that he escaped a Skanking

If that is true, and I have no evidence to say it is, that's fucked up. But would we expect anything less of Skanky pants?

She really would be a forensic physiologist's dream.

Edited as I had inadvertently written a double negative - I AM NOT KFP before anyone jumps to conclusions!
They'll have to wear a full Haz-Mat suit when examining the thing :)

'I have not drunk nothing'! If you have not 'drunk nothing' then I assume you have drunk something. Double negative....
Everybody knows it DRUNK EVERYTHING it could get it's hands on, likewise the ❄ Situation :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Driving offences ✅
Poorly feet ✅
Massive boobs ✅
Druggie ✅
Needs to do pap shots ✅
Needs to pay her bills ✅
Plus DC, she's got to fit in the house work too! Mucking out the horse & grooming them, after out for a ride. And getting someone to take the pictures for her OF account. But....more importantly, sitting down with an accountant & getting all her paperwork & facts right, ready for BH. Of course, she'll not be doing any of those things.:poop::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's still an imbalance of age and experience, one could say exploitative. She was 10 years older. He was 1 year legal :sick:
Well 6 years, he had been seeing Hayley Evetts from the X Factor who was 24 just before too,I wonder if people call her a predator etc? Not defending Katie,I can’t stand her,just pointing out some of the details of that time! 😊

Reactions: 9
He wasn’t a virgin….
Yes, he was.

Well 6 years, he had been seeing Hayley Evetts from the X Factor who was 24 just before too,I wonder if people call her a predator etc? Not defending Katie,I can’t stand her,just pointing out some of the details of that time! 😊
No, skanky was his first ever "relationship". They both said it.
He confirmed it in multiple interviews after. Skanky even mentioned it in her book.
When it comes to skanky, we know our tit!

Didn’t pwicy say something on the lines of Gareth gates penis was banging off your head Harvey! Anyone remember that
I think the old tarts perverted
Yeah whilst holding Harvey, she said that Gareth had tickled his head before he was born 🤢

She thinks she made his career?? She destroyed it!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, he was.

No, skanky was his first ever "relationship". They both said it.
He confirmed it in multiple interviews after. Skanky even mentioned it in her book.
When it comes to skanky, we know our tit!

Yeah whilst holding Harvey, she said that Gareth had tickled his head before he was born 🤢

She thinks she made his career?? She destroyed it!

Thanks for that @Rosiecosy 👍 ( bloody knew someone would remember)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Driving offences ✅
Poorly feet ✅
Massive boobs ✅
Druggie ✅
Needs to do pap shots ✅
Needs to pay her bills ✅
None of this is exaggerated either lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Remember the radio program is repeated at 1pm if you can stand listening to her voice for almost an hour of her going on about herself...

• Sick
  • Angry
Skanky getting closer to the plughole, not much interest from the media or tattle any more 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Just over 3 weeks to go Skank until you’re faced with having to finally sort your finances out 😬
I bet she’s done nothing and I hope they absolutely annihilate her otherwise she will yet again prove to the world you can live life irresponsibly.

Next stop Dubai. Getting urinated on by Arab men for a few hundred thousand.
Urinated? I think you mean 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.