Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree, and it’s getting worse. Any criticism is deemed trolling, dissenting opinions are not welcomed and the press peddle a narrative about most things which runs contrary to reality. There is a lack of research and fact checking is non-existent, probably because the press know how much they themselves lie to create a narrative. Division and hatred is stoked by the press but towards the wrong people.

The internet has provided a platform to people that would otherwise have remained unheard, I heard it described as the “democratisation of criticism”. I’m just grateful Tattle exists so I can excoriate the bleep, I can’t remember who the first person was in The Sun’s comments’ section who mentioned Tattle, but I have to say I’m really grateful to them. It seemed as if they were closing down criticism from the public and protecting her.
Completely agree. This same British press who protected the likes of Saville and max clifford despite knowing exactly what they were like. Holding the likes of Jeremy clarkson and piers Morgan up as ‘the opinions of the British public’

I haven’t bought a newspaper in years. A Sunday times two years ago to read an investigation they were doing. I’ve never even touched The S*n since their disgusting lies about hillsborough.

it was the press in this country who made Katie Price and the likes of her - famous. KFP must have thought her ship had come in when the press stated following her around. She was just a very plain page 3 girl. Not particularly bright but knew if she behaved badly she’d get in the press. The press enabled her. My one wish is that the likes of the s*n, mail, telegraph, etc go out of business and they are purely online. Far more interesting news sources out there who don’t put cunts like KP on a pedestal.

one reason I like tattle is that you shine a light on these cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm still catching up from this morning so I don't know if this has been posted. I think that's an old photo but stand to be corrected....

They're dumb as anything, that wig was worn before Christmas. She's back with just wearing too many extensions now.

Reactions: 21
These are the pics you're on about @Dollylovesshoes 🤢 It's just wrong. She wouldn't do it withJunior. So why is it okay with Harvey?

I've had a busy day of workshop's & meetings. ACTUALLY all to do with parenting my ASD kids 🙄 It's been exhausting but good. Quickly managed to catch up on here.
This comment in The Fail has had me howling
Awww Pinky Thankyou sweetie.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Could be!! But she's definitely punching above her weight. All Lee Purkiss did was drop a cigarette butt on the floor! He's way too good for her. She's teaching him how to evade the law I reckon.
That mafia boss who was nicked today obviously had the same teacher of evasion techniques - he got away with it for 30 years!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes she's going to be a paramedic again alongside starting an agency for Carers and a clinic type of place where she will administer Therapy and her Life Coaching. 😆 🤣
If I had to call an ambulance and that thing rocked up, I'd choose sudden death

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If this was a 44 year old male celeb with a 20 year old girl I'm sure there'd be outrage.......... She's coming across as a predator, convinced all the people she targets and exposes herself to like it.

''One onlooker told The Sun: "She was on a mission to have fun, shouting: 'The MILF is here' as she came in.

"Katie was flirting away with the rapper ArrDee, draping herself around him.''

Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 17.59.26.png

Here's a reminder of what goes on in her house too,

Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 17.58.08.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 17.58.13.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm still catching up from this morning so I don't know if this has been posted. I think that's an old photo but stand to be corrected....

Yeah I mentioned it on the last thread but no one seemed to know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Evening everyone ❤
Not much happening in skanky land a rinse and repeat interview (normal me me me) random pictures of skank slobbering over young men (trying to imply something's going on between them) and the usual rumours of are skank and sink boy back on (which i think they've never split in the first place) so couple of pot noodles and i'm off to work. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Evening everyone ❤
Not much happening in skanky land a rinse and repeat interview (normal me me me) random pictures of skank slobbering over young men (trying to imply something's going on between them) and the usual rumours of are skank and sink boy back on (which i think they've never split in the first place) so couple of pot noodles and i'm off to work. 😎
Awww Stan rotties back bless.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What an absolute piece of absolute bollocks....

"But last year she told FUBAR Radio: “Since I've been out of The Priory, I have not drunk nothing.
“When I look at it all now I'm like, oh my God, I'm a completely different person now. What the hell?
"I'm actually embarrassed at how I've acted and stuff, but you know, that's part and part of mental health. You can't help it.”

Katie Price shows off new boobs in zip-down jacket as she wows in racy snap - Daily Star

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And this.... I can't actually believe how stupid we've all been 🤦 The fella in the middle....come on Krusties, it's obvious who it is.........it's only Lee bleeping Purkiss innit! 😳 How has it taken so long to realise this 😂🤣😂🤣 They're clearly besties, hang out at the same places & everything 😁
It was a Lee in her Trauma and ME ME ME program too wasn’t it? The one who found her in her drunken, drugged up stupor 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It was a Lee in her Trauma and ME ME ME program too wasn’t it? The one who found her in her drunken, drugged up stupor 🤣
Oh yes! That was the knight in shining armour (Sir Lee of Purkiss, saviour of the skank) who pulled her from the overturned vehicle - he who sounded exactly like he was reading Edna's script word-for-word :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.