Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The interview is being repeated tomorrow at the same time, if anyone wants to subject themselves....!
I had to google who this Anna was, she has a tit load of ambassadors??? and why am I not shocked that Ben Pearson is also an ambassador as he has autism? I take it this is the same Ben that was on Dragons Den and let 35% of his company go for £150k (he was clearly taken advantage of with that offer) why is Anna not questioning that instead of interviewing Skanky?? I now agree and understand what a lot of think about Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
You know she’s back on the gear heavy bc she’s lost weight. That was always her ‘secret’ to staying thin. That and botched veneers. 😝

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Joe’s comment didn’t last long. Whilst not condoning the bashing of anyone’s bishop in proximity to Price. Price’s behaviour with him is beyond strange. If she was a he, and he was a she there would be all forms accusations and safe guarding issues being raised. Let’s not forget Price allegedly always sleeps naked, Harvey slept between Price and Sink Boy and when you factor in Prices behaviour when drugged and pissed up, comedy tits and Harv’s hormones, I will leave that there. Not forgetting Price was going on about getting him a prostitute a couple of years ago. Price likes to shock and this insinuation is right from the Price book of Fuckwittery. Anyways who is removing the tampon on its next mensural cycle?
I heard they are getting a special team in from Porton Down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
There are literally not any good comments on the DM latest, 39 and all slamming her ....

So those are the only comments that got through! I was wondering what the Fail would consider “acceptable” commentary on this article. They are so far up her arse in protecting her from the public’s comments 🤮🤮🤢🤢. It seems that journalism is no longer a respectable profession, I swear the editors must have got their start in Look-In in the 80s and not actually progressed as humans since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I heard they are getting a special team in from Porton Down.
Some long armed six fingered muff shufflers required there.

So those are the only comments that got through! I was wondering what the Fail would consider “acceptable” commentary on this article. They are so far up her arse in protecting her from the public’s comments 🤮🤮🤢🤢. It seems that journalism is no longer a respectable profession, I swear the editors must have got their start in Look-In in the 80s and not actually progressed as humans since then.
It is always interesting on what articles can be commented on and those that can’t. Free speech is an alien concept within the media in this country.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What an insensitive comment, Harvey is generally well mannered and behaves appropriately around his mum as far as I've ever seen.
He's a young man with an LD. I'm sure he loves his mum, it's such a shame he has the misfortune of having the skank for a mum 🙁
She has him trained to call people cunts that she doesnt like. I'm sure at college his better behaved because they will correct him. At home same with the other kids they can say and do what they want and she just laughs

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That time topless and cuddling Harvey was on holiday in Thailand with cabbage boy milky bar kid Boyson.Photos were revolting.It was Thailand wasn’t it?or did I get it wrong..pics were all in red tops.Can’t see em now though.🤔

Reactions: 26
I'll happily go in the ring with it. It wouldn't hear the ref count to ten...I'm now fantasising about knocking its horse teeth out of its plastic mangled face...
Made your fantasy a reality, well in the form of a photographic representation, I’m certainly getting a bit of satisfaction seeing her recoil here, as is Holly Willoughby…..though reckon there would be a queue of us fighting each other to get in that ring 👊🏾🥳😁

B60A146E-5888-4449-AFD6-809BC4FBDC5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You know she’s back on the gear heavy bc she’s lost weight. That was always her ‘secret’ to staying thin. That and botched veneers. 😝
Someone earlier in the thread was asking where her builders shoulders and big neck have gone ... as you say its weightloss due to sniffing powder ... because of all the liposuction the fat has very few places to go, so, everytime she puts weight on now it hits the shoulders and neck making her that weird shape

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone earlier in the thread was asking where her builders shoulders and big neck have gone ... as you say its weightloss due to sniffing powder ... because of all the liposuction the fat has very few places to go, so, everytime she puts weight on now it hits the shoulders and neck making her that weird shape
So does that mean if you get lipo on your belly the fat doesn't come back there??........ Hang on going to check the bank account..... duck!! I've only a fiver 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Joe’s comment didn’t last long. Whilst not condoning the bashing of anyone’s bishop in proximity to Price. Price’s behaviour with him is beyond strange. If she was a he, and he was a she there would be all forms accusations and safe guarding issues being raised. Let’s not forget Price allegedly always sleeps naked, Harvey slept between Price and Sink Boy and when you factor in Prices behaviour when drugged and pissed up, comedy tits and Harv’s hormones, I will leave that there. Not forgetting Price was going on about getting him a prostitute a couple of years ago. Price likes to shock and this insinuation is right from the Price book of Fuckwittery. Anyways who is removing the tampon on its next mensural cycle?
Eh? I know all this. But the comment was insulting and derogatory to Harvey. Whatever she does doesn't warrant vile comments about Harvey like the one posted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to google who this Anna was, she has a tit load of ambassadors??? and why am I not shocked that Ben Pearson is also an ambassador as he has autism? I take it this is the same Ben that was on Dragons Den and let 35% of his company go for £150k (he was clearly taken advantage of with that offer) why is Anna not questioning that instead of interviewing Skanky?? I now agree and understand what a lot of think about Anna.
Sorry no sympathy if the bloke is ripped off on DD. Is that not what he's doing with H, parading the lad about in that crappy clothing? Personally I think the Dragon has chucked his 150k in the bin

Made your fantasy a reality, well in the form of a photographic representation, I’m certainly getting a bit of satisfaction seeing her recoil here, as is Holly Willoughby…..though reckon there would be a queue of us fighting each other to get in that ring 👊🏾🥳😁

View attachment 1887300
Count me in too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have I understood this correctly?

a) she says she’s training/has completed the training to be a paramedic?

and

b) she wants to have her own care agency?

Can someone please clarify? The site is going sooo slow atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have I understood this correctly?

a) she says she’s training/has completed the training to be a paramedic?

and

b) she wants to have her own care agency?

Can someone please clarify? The site is going sooo slow atm.
Yes she's going to be a paramedic again alongside starting an agency for Carers and a clinic type of place where she will administer Therapy and her Life Coaching. 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry no sympathy if the bloke is ripped off on DD. Is that not what he's doing with H, parading the lad about in that crappy clothing? Personally I think the Dragon has chucked his 150k in the bin

Count me in too!
no sympathy either, thats his family or Annas job but instead shes praising him for getting ripped off? All publicity hungry cunts including that dragon (£150k is probably nothing to him)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.