Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she's going to be a paramedic again alongside starting an agency for Carers and a clinic type of place where she will administer Therapy and her Life Coaching. 😆 🤣
All whilst hammered on drugs and alcohol, being fingered by her Bezzy’s fella and getting endless surgery to correct the last duck up. Not forgetting full time Mum of five 🤣🤣🤣 When is the next masterclass and will there be no more nightclub appearances with Mr Harvey Price? Ruby needs to release the recording of Price and her fella, doing a five knuckleshuffle.

🤔Could Crawl be her pimp?
Not sure about being Pricey’s pimp, but he sure is a gif.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All whilst hammered on drugs and alcohol, being fingered by her Bezzy’s fella and getting endless surgery to correct the last duck up. Not forgetting full time Mum of five 🤣🤣🤣 When is the next masterclass and will there be no more nightclub appearances with Mr Harvey Price? Ruby needs to release the recording of Price and her fella, doing a five knuckleshuffle.
Also didn’t she want to train in aesthetics so her and Cole could inject toxic into people in the annex in the MM 😂 ‘Barbie & Ken’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s called character acquisition. There is also revision of history - aka lies . She gets narc fuel from her primary source - usually the significant other and from both negative and positive stories. It doesn’t matter to her. Whoever posted the Narc prayer is correct. Completely true, apply it to every scenario she’s been in

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

We need a roll eye or a yawn 🥱
I found this too. Funny they should mention tattoos, it makes me laugh every time I see Carls's angry little face staring down at Grant and Phil and of course she ended up being covered in similar tats to Cole. Pete didn't have them, Boyson didn't have them....

Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 12.00.22.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Some long armed six fingered muff shufflers required there.

It is always interesting on what articles can be commented on and those that can’t. Free speech is an alien concept within the media in this country.
I completely agree, and it’s getting worse. Any criticism is deemed trolling, dissenting opinions are not welcomed and the press peddle a narrative about most things which runs contrary to reality. There is a lack of research and fact checking is non-existent, probably because the press know how much they themselves lie to create a narrative. Division and hatred is stoked by the press but towards the wrong people.

The internet has provided a platform to people that would otherwise have remained unheard, I heard it described as the “democratisation of criticism”. I’m just grateful Tattle exists so I can excoriate the bleep, I can’t remember who the first person was in The Sun’s comments’ section who mentioned Tattle, but I have to say I’m really grateful to them. It seemed as if they were closing down criticism from the public and protecting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OK, so if throwbacks are all the rage for Katie at the moment, how about this snippet from DCAN from 2010? View attachment 1886594
I'd not heard about that before so I did a bit of research and found these articles:

Reactions: 16
Some long armed six fingered muff shufflers required there.

It is always interesting on what articles can be commented on and those that can’t. Free speech is an alien concept within the media in this country.
I would proffer the observation that the Fail won't want people calling Kipper a child groomer, to protect themselves legally. Then I just remembered most of the red tops printed her allegation comparing Kieran to one of the worst child abusers ever with no questions asked.
It really is strange how they pander to her!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'd fight her no problem.
I'd pull the skanky rats tails out and knock her tile veneers down her throat.
Not that I'm violent or anything 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes she's going to be a paramedic again alongside starting an agency for Carers and a clinic type of place where she will administer Therapy and her Life Coaching. 😆 🤣
As a registered nurse who’s best mate has just qualified as a paramedic, I’ve only got the following to say….

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! As if 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As a registered nurse who’s best mate has just qualified as a paramedic, I’ve only got the following to say….

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! As if 😂😂😂😂😂
On a probability scale, Price has the same probability of becoming a paramedic as it has becoming a Virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wonder how many New Hair Days she has in a year - and it still looks like a birds nest 😆
Let’s start a spread sheet

I agree. I know a lot of adults like harvey and their parents because of the work I do. None of them wish their child would die before them! Because why would they wish that!? Harvey is being well looked after and he would continue to be so and to thrive if she popped her clogs

Agreed. Adhd meds are also weight loss meds so are quite appealing. I think she probably does have adhd and possibly autism too but it’s no excuse for her behaviour
I don’t. I think she has narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just cooked spaghetti bolognaise and while doing the mince - I couldn’t help but think of KP’s raw offerings the other week and then tampongate and now I really don’t want to eat this…. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
These are the pics you're on about @Dollylovesshoes 🤢 It's just wrong. She wouldn't do it withJunior. So why is it okay with Harvey?

I've had a busy day of workshop's & meetings. ACTUALLY all to do with parenting my ASD kids 🙄 It's been exhausting but good. Quickly managed to catch up on here.
This comment in The Fail has had me howling

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I still can't get my head around the photo a few years ago of her hanging her mangled tits in Harveys face while they were on holiday. He's not totally blind ffs!!!
Did you miss the video before Christmas she was naked in bed with him? he also appeared to be naked. It was shocking.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't believe everything on CDAN necessarily but maybe the older guy is a punter and he bought her all the designer stuff? He might have a fetish for oozing foot dressings, spaghetti hair extensions and dirty tracksuits?

View attachment 1886608
And this.... I can't actually believe how stupid we've all been 🤦 The fella in the middle....come on Krusties, it's obvious who it is.........it's only Lee bleeping Purkiss innit! 😳 How has it taken so long to realise this 😂🤣😂🤣 They're clearly besties, hang out at the same places & everything 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
And this.... I can't actually believe how stupid we've all been 🤦 The fella in the middle....come on Krusties, it's obvious who it is.........it's only Lee bleeping Purkiss innit! 😳 How has it taken so long to realise this 😂🤣😂🤣 They're clearly besties, hang out at the same places & everything 😁
Could be!! But she's definitely punching above her weight. All Lee Purkiss did was drop a cigarette butt on the floor! He's way too good for her. She's teaching him how to evade the law I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.