Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Oh my god what does she look like. That outfit looks like it's made from ยฃ2 primark leggings ๐Ÿคฃ

To me Juniors face says My mum has just gatecrashed an event she knew I'd be at, I did not know she would be here ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Caw1982

VIP Member
I've had the morning to digress the latest goings on. And one question keeps running through my mind.

On the recording when KP is asking Ruby's fella to help her out, does she sound like Mel B off Bo Selecta???

• Haha
Reactions: 42

PTMe

Chatty Member
I'd rather ask my friends fella to take my tampon out than sit and watch skank have her nails done.

I genuinely lost my mind the amount of times I ferried her to a nail salon. It's absolutely soul destroying. She's in there all day, it's not like a normal hour appointment either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Annie_C1888

I quite clearly remember her taking Harvey to that hotel/brothel place and seeing the pictures and being absolutely horrified at them. That's when I found tattle after someone mentioned it on the daily fail comments. So just for a second, imagine if a 44 year old man turned up to a Hotel with a highly vulnerable, disabled daughter. All hell would have broken loose, police and SS called, the full shebang but because it's her, nowt, nothing, nada. Just because someone births a child DOES NOT mean they are not capable of harming them either emotionally, verbally, or physically. She IS abusing H by constantly infantalising him, parading him around like some sort of side show, overfeeding him and don't start me on the sharing of beds! I know most of it is for coin but imho I actually think the overfeeding is deliberate and possibly some sort of Munchausens by Proxy. Boils my fucking piss. She is the biggest CUNT out there!

first match skanky and jodie marsh ๐Ÿ˜‚ id pay to watch that
I would have said Westcrack v Skanky shitty arse but Westcrack already looks as if she's been 10 rounds with Tyson.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Come on guys ... stop takin da piss ๐Ÿฅด .... this is the face of a ` women ` building back her ` empire :rolleyes: ` ...... YA GOT NUFIK NICE TA SAY ... SAY NUFIK AT ALL .... #BEKIND and all that fuckin BS ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† .... pwiccceee is on the prowl, high on crack ... while ` cole ` sits in his car, with his pants around his ankles, having a cheeky tommy tank!! ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ .... " Life goals ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ "

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
Said, it annoys her that people jump on having labels...............................errrr Katie ADHD???? FGS

Anna is still trying to steer Katie back to answering questions about Harvey as she keeps diverting off about her.
Can't remember all his medication...

• Haha
  • Sad

Notredamn

VIP Member
Anyone else hanging out in public round their kid dressed in nothing but fetish wear would be classed as a depraved sex pest.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Still 28st. 21 this year, Harvey wants to celebrate in a nightclub.

Going on about being criticised for being in bed with Harvey. The college don't do it.

Still saying she hopes Harvey dies before her.

• Angry
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Fair enough. But a 17 year old boy even claiming to be a virgin shouldn't be targeted by an ex glamour model who is 6 months pregnant. Her predatory behaviour hasn't changed. And the way she abuses them after is horrific.
On a separate note.. if skanky has ADHD and cannot fill out a form, how will she fill in her application form to be hired as a paramedic? And will she get a PA to type up the details about the patient she has treated? ๐Ÿ™„ The only reason she wants to do this is because she's jealous of Dr Emily!

I think @flowerpotno7 meant why didn't you say it before angelic mentioned it, if you already knew about it? Unless you didn't know until after she mentioned it?
Just to be clear, these aren't my questions, I'm just deciphering the original post!
I don't think anyone here doubts your authenticity or Willow's or PTMe's. (Well apart from the ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿชฝ)
You've all proven yourselves so many times. But I think the poster may just be curious in this instance.
(Why do I get so nervous when I write posts like this? โ˜น)
I knew only because Angelic had told me away from Tattle, wanted her to say, as it was her tea, not really mine! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
If KP turns up in court saying I donโ€™t fill in forms my mum does them but she is to Ill to do them
Will they adjourn the hearing again?
Absolutely not, copies of everything have been sent to her accountant, she has no excuses, especially when she swore under oath to fully cooperate going forward. I imagine the list of questions they want responses on will be with them anytime now.
I've also made the trustees aware of that Anna K interview, so they can have a listen themselves to her responding to questions (or not responding) and her latest fantasies (as in stories) ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40