Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m hoping for three things:

1. Jett and Bunny return to living full time with Kieran.
2. The BH deals harshly with Skanky, doesn’t accept any of her bullshit, puts her on a controlled income and payment plan.
3. She loses the MM and has to live somewhere far smaller.

After that, I’m done with her. She can join Westbrook, Katona, Lloyd etc, all similar people that I find easy to ignore.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

DC16

VIP Member
OMG, just seen KP has been invited back to the Cambridge University debating society in the lent term 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Recap - Still a vile, disgusting, smelly, manky weapons grade cunt

And let’s not forget the worst mother and an animal abuser/killer!

• Heart
  • Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
No sorry I truly don’t know anymore about the situation, just that she still has them. 😡

I made connections by my detective skills lol, sometimes people give themselves away on here 😂 and I’ve tracked them down. Probably know 6 of you behind the scenes. 😂 I never used the messaging system on here before it disappeared. 😘
I wish some of you woud track me down. I'd love to have some Tattle mates on the outside!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Junior is 17 and starting his career in music - same age as Gareth Gates when he was starting his. Except a heavily pregnant Skanky took his virginity, sold the story and then ruined his career.

• Sick
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’m kinda glad Skank went out and made a fool of herself again (though it’s so tragic she embarrassed poor Junior ) After #tampongate yesterday and the fact Sink-Boy was still hanging around, will probably still be back to continue doing her bidding again soon, as she cannot get a new egg anymore, you realise that it’s really over for her. Her career dead, her looks gone (destroyed by her own vanity) her body a caricature of a woman, with comedy nipple less boobs, and the only interest in her at tonight’s event is as a figure of ridicule. She’s also looking high as a kite again, obviously still using heavily at the age of 44, something bad will happen there soon, she’s too old to be living that life at her age without consequence.

We are watching the final fall in play now, and I really think she’ll be torn apart financially at the BH next month, I don’t think Ms Teflon ( look at her tonight, that’s not Teflon anymore, she looks wretched) escapes the BH unscathed. 2023 is really shaping up to be the year we see her finally brought down, her looks, that outfit, her arrogant attitude, you can see it’s over, there’s no way back to what she was, time to pay the piper Skank, all those people you abused will get their revenge. It’s happening Tattlers, she is one big mess now, and it will never be fixed, she doesn’t believe there is anything to fix, she will never see what she has become.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I can't help but wonder if Junior has seen/heard about this revolting Tampax debacle? Can you imagine for 1 second how hard it must be for him to stand there, for a photo, knowing that's your mother, dressed like a prostitute looking for business, absolutely off her head, knowing that the latest gossip about her is that she's been recorded moaning & groaning after asking her friends boyfriend to finger her wet pussy & remove a tampax 🤢😢 also knowing that all the photographers/journalists know because they'll definitely have read/heard it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

jellybelly48

katie price #241 im not knocking the body stocking,but the eggs aint flocking to give her a cockin'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45