Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
as annoying as it is and i no way think he see's her very much (unless they didnt know the other was attending ) there will be times when they meet up out of choice,let's hope he is using her for his own means :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 11

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Oh the reason I know he wasn’t a virgin is because my friend slept with him when they were 15! He had loads of girlfriends here in Bradford 😂
I'm not sure I believe that (Your friend claiming to have slept with him), sorry. But to each, their own 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Joe’s comment didn’t last long. Whilst not condoning the bashing of anyone’s bishop in proximity to Price. Price’s behaviour with him is beyond strange. If she was a he, and he was a she there would be all forms accusations and safe guarding issues being raised. Let’s not forget Price allegedly always sleeps naked, Harvey slept between Price and Sink Boy and when you factor in Prices behaviour when drugged and pissed up, comedy tits and Harv’s hormones, I will leave that there. Not forgetting Price was going on about getting him a prostitute a couple of years ago. Price likes to shock and this insinuation is right from the Price book of Fuckwittery. Anyways who is removing the tampon on its next mensural cycle?
What an insensitive comment, Harvey is generally well mannered and behaves appropriately around his mum as far as I've ever seen.
He's a young man with an LD. I'm sure he loves his mum, it's such a shame he has the misfortune of having the skank for a mum 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Griggsy39

It's still an imbalance of age and experience, one could say exploitative. She was 10 years older. He was 1 year legal :sick:
Well 6 years, he had been seeing Hayley Evetts from the X Factor who was 24 just before too,I wonder if people call her a predator etc? Not defending Katie,I can’t stand her,just pointing out some of the details of that time! 😊

Reactions: 9

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I think I am going to fire up the rocket now 😝.
Why, dear gawd why, would there be yet another Harvey programme?
This brings nothing to the table.It does NOTHING.It does not shine a light on mothers coping and fighting for their autistic child.
It’s Pwicey pwopoganda, pure and simple.
“ Gotta Love Harv”
No, no I bloody don’t.What I gotta do, is expect his human rights to be upheld, I gotta support his inclusion in society and respect and support his primary careers.I gotta defend him if he is exploited.There must be boundaries.
He is not a circus.A foul mouthed obese teenager is not to be celebrated as entertainment.He is not cute, he is not nightclub fodder. I do not find him prodded into swearing as funny.
I am putting this very badly, and am more than happy to be corrected by the Mums on here who cope/fight for/ live with children with special needs.But I And sick of her wheeling out Harvey for her own ends.
But, tbf to KP.The media want her to do this.So muvver of the year is going to exploit it for coin.

Ooooooo.I love the idea that some of us are chums in real life.
*carers not careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6