Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @animalcrackers for a great thread title 😂

View attachment 1882078
It’s been an interesting 24 hours 😂😂 I’ll leave the recap for someone else but here goes!!!

link to previous thread

Thanks to @Angelic37 for spilling the best yet most disgusting tea we’ve had in a long while…. Proving that the Skank really is a vile cretin 🤮

View attachment 1882085

I’m cracking up at myself. I said I was sitting having red wine at my local… it wasn’t even supposed to be a joke linked the the latest revelation … it’s the actual truth 😂
View attachment 1882112
What the duck have I walked into?!!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest
I'll happily go in the ring with it. It wouldn't hear the ref count to ten...I'm now fantasising about knocking its horse teeth out of its plastic mangled face...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
God and his dog have ADHD, it's this year's trendy diagnosis.
And I say that as someone with, you guessed it, suspected ADHD.
NHS services are totally overwhelmed with people waiting for diagnosis.

I'm not wasting NHS resources with the full diagnosis because it would have zero bearing in my life. I know what I am like, I know my foibles and quirks and manage them, I am far too old to be bloody bothered. I don't have the time or money to go through the very thorough full assessment.
And I have absolutely no need to wear a trendy diagnosis badge, which (along with PIP etc) is presumably what Price is looking for. That and an excuse for any and all behaviours. Which ADHD isn't.

The only part of Price and ADHD that's of any possible interest is whether she's paying for a private diagnosis, and has the money for that been documented.

(If she brings up the kids completely alone, with zero help, who looks after them when she's out being photographed? Can't have it both ways. What's that Price? They're looked after by the person who looks after them when you're out? Erm ...)
She probably wants the diagnosis so she can get a prescription for Adderall, as it also helps you lose weight. Loads of celebs in the US take it for that reason.

Thankyou. :love: Means a lot from the world record-holding thread title champion!

Is she planning what to do already? I think his college placement has one year left.
He can stay there until he is 25 I believe.

Reactions: 15
I pointed out to BC once that there’s no way Kipper could become a paramedic her drug issues are too well known, so they wouldn’t allow her around the controlled drugs. I also pointed out that the obsession with “size” was quite disturbing, they lost their tit, it was hilarious (that’s actually hilarious and not Daily Fail hilarious).
Size? Boob, willy?

Totally, there's no way she would get accepted onto any paramedic course as a drug addict with driving convictions, you have to declare them. I know the NHS are desperate but they're not going to hire a coked up Evil Kinieval with giant bazookas to drive the ambulances when there are normal people applying!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my god she is disgusting, a parent hoping their child will die before them. :oops:
I agree. I know a lot of adults like harvey and their parents because of the work I do. None of them wish their child would die before them! Because why would they wish that!? Harvey is being well looked after and he would continue to be so and to thrive if she popped her clogs

She probably wants the diagnosis so she can get a prescription for Adderall, as it also helps you lose weight. Loads of celebs in the US take it for that reason.

He can stay there until he is 25 I believe.
Agreed. Adhd meds are also weight loss meds so are quite appealing. I think she probably does have adhd and possibly autism too but it’s no excuse for her behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The bit where she said,if Harvey comes home full time she would put him in the annexe because he is too messy 🙄
(pulling things out of bins) because of his prader willi,and smashing things up

Mother of the year there 🤬🤬
So in her head there is no risk to loosing MM next month ?

She obviously believes her home isn't at risk.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She seems very confident that she will keep the MM
And be able to afford the running costs
Yeah, but you forgot to factor in that she’s an idiot and fantasist living in cloud cuckoo land. I didn’t think a paramedic’s salary was capable of covering £3,000-£4,000 monthly bills? bleeping eejit 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She Mirrors people though. She copies the other person it's what narcs do to 'bond'. She matched her hair and tan to Pete when she was with him. She makes them all get turkey teefs too.
It’s called character acquisition. There is also revision of history - aka lies . She gets narc fuel from her primary source - usually the significant other and from both negative and positive stories. It doesn’t matter to her. Whoever posted the Narc prayer is correct. Completely true, apply it to every scenario she’s been in

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

Jeez, she's just repeating all other past interviews, word for word!
We need a roll eye or a yawn 🥱

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The interview is being repeated tomorrow at the same time, if anyone wants to subject themselves....!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
There is absolutely no need for this comment.
Joe’s comment didn’t last long. Whilst not condoning the bashing of anyone’s bishop in proximity to Price. Price’s behaviour with him is beyond strange. If she was a he, and he was a she there would be all forms accusations and safe guarding issues being raised. Let’s not forget Price allegedly always sleeps naked, Harvey slept between Price and Sink Boy and when you factor in Prices behaviour when drugged and pissed up, comedy tits and Harv’s hormones, I will leave that there. Not forgetting Price was going on about getting him a prostitute a couple of years ago. Price likes to shock and this insinuation is right from the Price book of Fuckwittery. Anyways who is removing the tampon on its next mensural cycle?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I still say she will have a full on meltdown and get admitted to the Priory again and get the BH adjourned- get a Dr to write a statement that's she's not mentally fit to attend. OR she will pay what she owes at the 11th hour with whooping and hollering to follow outside the Court. Woohoo, never underestimate the Pwicey. I'm back baby, yeah, woo hoo, I facking lav it!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Joe’s comment didn’t last long. Whilst not condoning the bashing of anyone’s bishop in proximity to Price. Price’s behaviour with him is beyond strange. If she was a he, and he was a she there would be all forms accusations and safe guarding issues being raised. Let’s not forget Price allegedly always sleeps naked, Harvey slept between Price and Sink Boy and when you factor in Prices behaviour when drugged and pissed up, comedy tits and Harv’s hormones, I will leave that there. Not forgetting Price was going on about getting him a prostitute a couple of years ago. Price likes to shock and this insinuation is right from the Price book of Fuckwittery. Anyways who is removing the tampon on its next mensural cycle?
I still can't get my head around the photo a few years ago of her hanging her mangled tits in Harveys face while they were on holiday. He's not totally blind ffs!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I still can't get my head around the photo a few years ago of her hanging her mangled tits in Harveys face while they were on holiday. He's not totally blind ffs!!!
Can you imagine if that was a man dangling his cock? There would be a sexual abuse case opened.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There have been more than multiple occasions where Price has behaved in an inappropriate manner around Harv, which is done for the shock factor and subsequent media exposure. Price has no boundaries, the recent tampon episode and the Nokia phone being stashed in its gash are two of many many displays of such behaviour. The moment the press are gone, Harv is back to being neglected and fed carrot cake.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
What an insensitive comment, Harvey is generally well mannered and behaves appropriately around his mum as far as I've ever seen.
He's a young man with an LD. I'm sure he loves his mum, it's such a shame he has the misfortune of having the skank for a mum 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.