Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there's at least a 2 year waiting list for nhs adhd assessments here, so it will be paying for private I presume.. Even though its skint.
And paramedic 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Who can't fill out forms..
Oh the irony.
What a dumb bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thankyou. :love: Means a lot from the world record-holding thread title champion!

Is she planning what to do already? I think his college placement has one year left.
I think if you have an EHCP it runs until you are 25 and reviewed yearly. I know someone who was at Star college until they were 23 so maybe it’s being reviewed just a thought .

Reactions: 18
And that has what exactly to with Anna Kennady, Harvey or charity?
NOTHING! She simply using it as a vehicle to get her own agenda of "Poor Meeee", & "Isss awl dem cunts fawlt" out there and that stupid woman's invitation came along just at the right time

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Harvey is entitled to full time education until he’s 25 if he’s got an EHCP, so he won’t be ‘coming home’ any time soon. You get an annual review every year and any changes to placements, care plan etc. get discussed then and the EHCP gets amended.
And before he went to that college he was in a house on his own with residential carers as soon as he turned 18 and she could get the local authority to pay for it. He won’t be living in her annexe. She couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Thankyou. :love: Means a lot from the world record-holding thread title champion!

Is she planning what to do already? I think his college placement has one year left.
Countless other provisions can take him after this, and it would likely be residential if she says he has three carers - most likely on a 2-1 though

Reactions: 14
Is no one going to point out they wouldn't let a drug /dunk driver anywhere near a vehicle? She spouts pure bollocks!

View attachment 1887007
I pointed out to BC once that there’s no way Kipper could become a paramedic her drug issues are too well known, so they wouldn’t allow her around the controlled drugs. I also pointed out that the obsession with “size” was quite disturbing, they lost their tit, it was hilarious (that’s actually hilarious and not Daily Fail hilarious).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely full of tit. She hasn't been diagnosed.

The only reason she doesn't fill out firms is because she is thick as tit and doesn't understand them.
Self-diagnosis of course but then she has already very successfully diagnosed H with Prader-Willi so what else does anyone need to know?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not clued up on the ins and outs … but surely a paramedic needs to be ..

1…a driver

2…pass a drugs test

3… turn up for work

Good luck in your new career Katie pet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
A private full ASD/ADHD assessment would set her back about £2500. I know as I have had to book one recently for a staff member. In London probably more! Another one to maybe add to the BH list if she does say she has had an assessment. Waiting list here for NHS is 2.5 years for assessment for adults.

God and his dog have ADHD, it's this year's trendy diagnosis.
And I say that as someone with, you guessed it, suspected ADHD.
NHS services are totally overwhelmed with people waiting for diagnosis.

I'm not wasting NHS resources with the full diagnosis because it would have zero bearing in my life. I know what I am like, I know my foibles and quirks and manage them, I am far too old to be bloody bothered. I don't have the time or money to go through the very thorough full assessment.
And I have absolutely no need to wear a trendy diagnosis badge, which (along with PIP etc) is presumably what Price is looking for. That and an excuse for any and all behaviours. Which ADHD isn't.

The only part of Price and ADHD that's of any possible interest is whether she's paying for a private diagnosis, and has the money for that been documented.

(If she brings up the kids completely alone, with zero help, who looks after them when she's out being photographed? Can't have it both ways. What's that Price? They're looked after by the person who looks after them when you're out? Erm ...)
Crow - skanky's the expert in these things! She diagnosed H's Prader-Will Syndrome so I suggest you get yourself to her Life Coaching & Therapy Centre (in the shed at Trampy Towers) to get yourself a proper diagnosis. Don't bother with your GP or a hospital:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
The bit where she said,if Harvey comes home full time she would put him in the annexe because he is too messy 🙄
(pulling things out of bins) because of his prader willi,and smashing things up

Mother of the year there 🤬🤬
Skanky Luv - you won't have Trampy Towers then, it will be a distant memory :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still 28st. 21 this year, Harvey wants to celebrate in a nightclub.

Going on about being criticised for being in bed with Harvey. The college don't do it.

Still saying she hopes Harvey dies before her.
So she is going to use his 21st as an excuse to parade him at a nightclub again is she? Why on earth would someone who hates loud noises want to go to a nightclub? I'm not autistic but I hate loud noise and a nightclub is the LAST place I would want to go! I have even been known to walk out of a shop if the background music is too loud! If he really wants to go to a nightclub why not take him somewhere that runs them specially for people like H?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Zero sympathy - Anna is another one exploiting Harvey IMO
I agree, if she was genuine why not ask Christine McGuiness? That’s a devoted mother, Anna Kennedy exploits Harvey as much as she is able and that makes her as bad as Kipper in my books. If she really cared about Harvey she would have raised safeguarding concerns years ago. It also makes me wonder if her charity is genuine attaching herself to Kipper, if that’s someone they want associated with their charity, you can be sure it’s not a charity I will be donating to. If they claim they are unaware of her behaviour, then I still wouldn’t donate as it would show they do not carry out their due diligence, that makes them untrustworthy for different and equally bad reasons.

Anna cannot be unaware of Skanky’s problematic behaviour, as DC pointed out Skank just regurgitates the same old tit so Anna has heard all this bollocks before, and knows that it’s bollocks too. Seriously how bleeping dodgy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.