Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toilet paper, yes that would be worth buying. Hahaha

Reactions: 11

Following that girl wig head called a whore,and outing that Jay Austin from last year

So is
He was priceys biggest fan, the guy that got all that plastic surgery to look like her
And
He was supposed to be recording a song with her
Ed Sheerans cousin.
All recent.
I guess lucky7 and Price have pissed them all off and the truth about their scams and fraud is all going to come out

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That's it have a sugar laden Mr Whippy to sit on top of yesterday's disgusting sugar rush. She's killing him.
That box of stuff seriously turned my stomach I enjoy a treat as much as anyone but it was just gross, horribly presented and just a load of shit thrown together looked like someone had tipped a bin out from a school tuck shop

Reactions: 18
It's a little early but it's nearly my bedtime!!

It's time to start posting suggestions for the next thread.

As this thread moves fast I will need someone to start the next thread for me because I will be at work...

GAME ON!

Reactions: 10
That must be her 3rd account now as she’s been banned 2 times before.

That box of stuff seriously turned my stomach I enjoy a treat as much as anyone but it was just gross, horribly presented and just a load of shit thrown together looked like someone had tipped a bin out from a school tuck shop
The biscuits are loose, not even wrapped. That's a bit unhygenic to say the least Has she not heard of covid and being careful? Silly cunt.
Gawd, how many people handled thos loose biscuits before they were put in the box.

Reactions: 15
I only know of Perie Hart she was one of his ex fiancés (there was apparently another fiancé called Nikki) and a girl called Hayleigh Marsh (she is the one that was in Sheesh with him one night and he was apparently slagging off wig head and her kids)

Reactions: 17
#Thread suggestion:
Katie Price and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Reactions: 28
Wouldn't it be fun if you could set-up a deplop site with pics of her in the clothes that will probably be for sale... obviously with her head replaced with a bag of McNuggets! You could make her arms thinner or thicker and the rest of her haha.
I've tried changing her body abit..not the best..she looks like an American footballer desperate for the toilet xx.
Hellsbells I've made a right mess of the wall and door frame xx

Hahaha Pom, they're practically twins . I can't tell the difference. Brilliant
Looooool xx
Thank you xx

Reactions: 16
I've tried changing her body abit..not the best..she looks like an American footballer desperate for the toilet xx.
Hellsbells I've made a right mess of the wall and door frame xx

View attachment 472440

Looooool xx
Thank you xx
Hellsbells Pom, you've made her look too good. I hope she made it to the toilet

Hellsbells Pom, you've made her look too good. I hope she made it to the toilet
xx.
She end up using the pic herself lol as it's the new and improved price..once she's found a toilet of course xx
It be in the Daily mail next

xx.
She end up using the pic herself lol as it's the new and improved price..once she's found a toilet of course xx
It be in the Daily mail next
Oh more than likely . You know what she's like!!

Reactions: 8
I m just surprised what a nasty bellend he is non of his Essex exes haven't been trying to gain Insta fame via him or do sly paid quote/ article on one of The red tops...it's Just the media silence from a single ex that I am bemused by... He s 32 and was a Sheesh loving , business man with a Lamborghini ... A catch ??!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.