Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Elton’s not gonna finger you Skank…

View attachment 1880888

Elton’s not gonna finger you Skank…

View attachment 1880888
Give it up twat, no amount of deflection is going to save your arse.
Nobody is in the slightest showing any interest in your past associations.
Everyone is now well aware of the dirty, cheating, stinky cow that you are in reality.
It's gone!
It's down the road with your butchered looks and comedy tits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Her earning potential is rock bottom. She's trying everything to earn cash. OF, selling any old :poop: she can, from bath bombs to her dirty old clothes, including underwear:sick: Grabbing any interview or TV opportunity she can. Crawl must have fed her a web of lies about being a millionaire, because she needs a man who has plenty of cash now. I wonder if he did spend any money he had on her. IF he did, he must be well broke now. Hardly a huge empire selling knackered 2nd hand cars. Otherwise, why was he doing OF's? (I am sure they're still together though). She will NEVER attract a premier league footballer (or any footballer), rich celeb, or decent man, who is loaded with cash, because nobody would want to be seen with that mess. She is a liability & being associated with her, would be no good for any man's reputation. No rich entrepreneurs are going to look at some mutilated, loud mouth, when there are so many decent, lovely, pretty ladies they could date. I suspect (I may be wrong), a lot of polo players come from influential families & may have a reasonable income. But I guess they mix with people the complete opposite of KFP. Imagine turning up at a lovely function with that potty mouthed, drunk 'THING' on your arm! WOW, people would be shocked & disgusted. All she would be able to attract, are young men who think it's 'cool' to date her. Unlikely to be able to support her lavish lifestyle. I can only begin to imagine if my son came home with something like that! I'd have to get him sectioned. Would be a parents worse nightmare.
The fact that Polo Egg Jamie Whatshisface fucked off across the horizon as soon as he was unveiled as Noo Egg mk 3498 spoke volumes ie. its OK to shag it but as to a "relationship" with it, well that was never going to happen was it? He'd be ripped to shreds by his chums at The Polo for a start, particularly when it got rat-arsed yet again at some Hooray Henry function and started grinding its plastic arse at the Club's senior membership, or God Forbid SINGING at them :eek: No the very idea that skanky was lining him up as Noo The Wun was more than enough to send him scuttling to the hills, actually has he been seen since the day she let it be known they were "dating/shagging" or was he on a one-way trip to Argentina to hide from her within the hour??

Likewise Willow if it latched onto any of my sons I'd get them sectioned immediately (not at The Pwiowy though because they're shit obviously) :LOL:

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
But did he find the Nokia ?

This is the crux of the matter .

Or was the phone recording from within ?

We need the gory ( ier) details.

No wonder they’ve both gone quiet 😂😂😂😂

What a day ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I don't want to be rude about Thailand as I don't know that much about it.....but the things that I associate with the place are sex tourism, sometimes verging on the unusual such as ladyboys and possibly even illegal because unfortunately, you get western men exploiting poorer women and children. I also associate it with drug dealers who go there for the cheap living costs. I could be wrong obviously but that's what I think of when the likes of skank and that skeevy Linekar bloke go there.

Webster1357

VIP Member
The irony is we have the best threat title ever and there is nothing happening!
Well to be fair it is sort of what these threads have been crying out for...KP to disappear from public life, stop using her kids, etc etc. We should have been more careful what we wished for!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Ok, so this is from a 100% solid gold source.

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖
Fabulous tea, Thanks Angelic!
My gawd, what a piece of work.No wonder Coal is quiet.
And still with her, as suspected.
Vomitation all round.
Oooooo.Just seen Angelics latest post.So the relationship is off ( this week),What a filthy stinking cow.
To try it on with a friends boyfriend like that, with possibly the skankiest most disgusting pick up line ever.
Get thee to a nunnery Cole!Nothing is gonna wash this filth away!
And what’s this about the kids?Please tell me they were not there while she coked up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm loving this, let's see what the Scum trainee journos make of this little nugget in the morning!! 🤣👍😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
D dd stick up for skank as much as dislike DL to im not sure how skank comes to that conclusion tbh
Pringles got paid for that travesty and skank didn't - thats why its got the hump with Pringles. MUNNEY!!!!

Slymi and Wayn-ker on the plane to Thailand

View attachment 1873505
View attachment 1873506
I see Slymi is back onto the filters having been outed minus 3000 levels recently at that seedy club with skank. :LOL:

Gary Lineker must feel exactly like Prince William does with a dickhead brother. Dog bowl anyone????

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
This was her review from previous surgery there, it’s the same Belgian surgeon who has botched her this time Dr Plovier. Wonder if she’ll put a glowing review on his website again. It’s his own stupid fault for agreeing to operate. He obviously is unprofessional as agreed to the facelift photo shoot too.
Agree with you Tomkat. The photos of the facelift surgery are shocking and I'm sure would not be allowed in the UK. I've worked with a photographer who has filmed in theatre in the UK and the requirements he had to adhere to were extensive. Hygiene and the safety of the patient is paramount.

Also IMHO I think it's kind off irrelevant which surgeon she uses however. She clearly doesn't follow post operative advice. She should be wearing a support bra for 6 to 8 weeks, not parading around in a bikini. One of the implants has clearly 'slipped'.

Any normal person would adhere religiously to advice for the best outcome but not her. She knows best but winges and moans when things go wrong.

If she gets this mess sorted on the NHS I'll be raging when people are missing critical procedures due to staff shortages and financial issues.

• Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
See Skank let Crawl post a couple of his motivational videos just now on his IG stories, nice of her to let him have his phone back and have a bit of fun between doing her bidding, sadly she couldn’t supervise his #AskCrawl session so it was cancelled, Skank was too busy helping the little ones with their homework, which she is heavily involved with every night now, being a Mum of the Year. Sink-Boy did a big sad earlier, but when he saw his blue tick he was smiling again, and felt very pleased with himself. Skank gave him a couple of his fav biscuits and a glass of milk, Sink-Boy went to bed very happy with his lot in life, though sadly for him Skank is sexting new eggs till the early hours.

• Haha
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
It’s very silent on that front.I think SS are involved.
It breaks my heart that they may have been ripped away from a dad who clearly loves them. Despite what people think of KH I believe he is a good dad and would do anything for those kids.

Now they are, well who knows?

All this (and this is my opinion) so that KP could spite and get one up on KH. It skinks if so that the kids are victims in this nasty, vindictive game. She could well be responsible for her own kids going into care because she wanted 'revenge' on Kerian.

• Sad

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
If Cole doesn't do Ask Carl, how the hell can anybody ask him why he didn't do it?
Too damn clever these toy boy millionaires.
Man of mystery.
An enigma.

• Haha