Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
Seen as skanks going down memory lane does anyone remember business woman and boutique ownerView attachment 1874961 Lara Casey her bestie, stylist, business partner or was she like the rest used, abused and dumped when skank got what she wanted.
Lara was trouble. They had a bit falling out in 2020 and haven't seen each other since. I don't know the ins and outs but I was present when skank left Lara a voicemail saying if she tried to contact skank again she'd call the plod.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❀
Latest betting on skank been on a flight out the country with slymi Rymi, camera man Chris the you tube videographer and Ryan aka backgrid and dare i say it sink boy is a good bet at 7-1. Skank being driven to Belgium by sink boy for some repair work on the Mitchell brothers is 3-1. Skank staying home looking after the kids, cooking dinners, cleaning Pricey Towers, caring for her animals and generally being a "mother" (term used very loosely)1,000,000-1. Place your bets. 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
No sign lately of kids, dogs, or even the MM. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Surely building up to something.

• Sad
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
These pics were filtered to the max. Imagine what they looked like untouched πŸ™ˆπŸ₯΄
The scars post filters are absolutely horrendous. And what is that white tide mark shape on her leg? And what are the 3 dents under her boob?
The actual difference in size of her norks is astonishing 😳
And yet she STILL thinks this is the way to make money?? Really??
The simple reason she keeps doing this is that she genuinely doesn't know any other way to make money. She isn't capable of learning anything else.
Surely she doesn't think for 1 second that these pics are actually any good?
It's embarrassing. It's tragic. It's karma.
It's all collapsing around her. She's scrambling like mad to keep on top of a shrinking "empire".
Those working with her must be laughing at her.
I can't wait to see the result of Chris' filming.
All she's doing is giving us all a front seat to her downfall.
I wonder how much of this is being kept from AFP?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I can't help raising my eyebrows (they're non slug-like eyebrows) that she's still actually having her periods.... I'd assumed menopause would have shut them down by now...
I was probably just a ploy to get Ruby's boyfriend to have a good rummage - no tampon there but she could tell him to keep hunting for it, anything to get one up on another woman..

• Sick
  • Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
It's all good and well with us laughing and loving that she has had her comeuppance at the hands of our current hero Ruby, but I can't help but think about J&B.

They were removed - (not returned by KFP) from KH and MP around 11th November, thrown into the abject chaos at MM with KFP (which let's face it for a few days was probably an adventure for them), then reality hits - no boundaries, no meals (little tummies rumbling due to hunger and being fed a diet of beige freezer food they are not used to) no routine, no real love without conditions and just chaos. Those poor wee mites. They must have been so confused. They probably don't have a phone to call daddy for help, and no doubt KFP delivered her normal venomous narrative at every opportunity about MP and KH. They must be so damaged and distraught, I've seen it so often, and childhood trauma can manifest in so many complex ways.

Yes, we can all laugh and joke (and I do too), but those poor wee ones - I so hope they are ok. No child should have to experience what we suspect they have had to.
your so right,they shouldnt have,where is the family i.e sophie,danny and skankys father (not ppfencing) and kierons mum and dad ? why hasnt sophie (who seems to be in the loop of knowalge, more than most ,while Amys ill) ,stepped in and told skanky to return the kids to kieron ? why has carl not told her to send the kids back ? all these are assisting her in this specticle of shame. skanky is making bad life choices,the kids are suffering. lets put the blame where it belongs, on skanky and all those who enable and help her. shes one sick bitch

• Heart

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
What's the betting she will try to justify it as her asking her noo egg to help her out as she was feeling a bit odd and was worried it was toxic shock syndrome when in reality she was suffering from toxic bitch syndrome.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
We don't long have abortion in the Republic and I know the cut off date is pretty early and only later if there's a fatal fetal condition. I'm so glad we have it here now. I had a severe miscarriage that could have killed me and a tablet would have sorted it but because that wasn't allowed at the time I suffered for 6 weeks, if it had have ruptured I wouldn't have made it to the hospital in time, my other kids would have been left motherless.

• Heart
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
A picture of our favourite top modewls lumpy face in all its glory ... 2021 ... always been a stunner, its not filters folks, all about the pose ... admittedly, she is slightly better looking than her attempt at 'Steak & Chips' was πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Wow Skank’s face is bad, really bumpy and lumpy in that photo, and there are a handful of Incels out there spilling their seed over her on OF and sending her DM’s for a date, cos she’s a stunner, 25 years in the game, and she’s still got it….might as well be having a Tommy Tank over a cobbled street πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Ok, so this is from a 100% solid gold source.

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying β€œI have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it πŸ™ˆ Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too πŸ˜‚ (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€’ (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🀣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. β˜•πŸ«–πŸ«£πŸ‘€πŸ˜±
Did he loose a hand or entire arm? Think of a vets arm and a cows arse

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
A picture of our favourite top modewls lumpy face in all its glory ... 2021 ... always been a stunner, its not filters folks, all about the pose ... admittedly, she is slightly better looking than her attempt at 'Steak & Chips' was πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
How do you lose a tampon? Knowing skanky, she probably bought a job lot of dodgy tampons at a knockdown price. Some bloke offered her 10 thousand for a fiver...no strings attached😁

I'll get my coat...

• Haha