Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
When my daughter asked for strawberry jam on her toast this morning🤢 For once I wished she'd asked for marmite...and I fucking hate marmite🤣
I'm deeply disturbed by tampongate and it take alot to disturb me😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30

WillowTree21

VIP Member
yep funny how nothing recent then!
There have been recent pictures published of Melodie though. One was the :poop: looking birthday cake for Crawl's birthday at the hair salon Melodie works at.
Think Melodie & KFP have some things in common. Melodie lost her driving licence & I think debt problems & a company was dissolved.
She had an on/off relationship with some drip of a bloke, but ended up marrying him. Still odd, that like KFP's mate Julie, from the Lanes beauty salon, who also treated like :poop: & bumped for cash, and as I I read, someone called Lou who has hair dressers/Beauty LA Studio Shoreham, these people still have contact with KFP. Baffling.

• Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening folks @tracey3871 thanks for new thread ❤ and thanks everyone who clicked like on my title, blimey, never expected that many likes on it!! Half the credit goes to whoever christened it Batman to start with though 👽🤗❤😘

As for Nokias in its Batcave, I reckon there's an Asian version of the U16 World Cup going on in there, along with some cave divers, Elon Musk in a rocket and Sir David Attenborough with a film crew doing Black Hole Planet twenny twenny free for the BBC innit! 🤣👍

• Haha
  • Heart

tomkat1

Chatty Member
She’s such a hypocrite, posting those rants abut KH and the serious pie throwing. Yet she gets pissed coked up and does this in the same house as her kids. I think they’ll be back with Kieron now and quite rightly he’ll be shielding them. Poor souls.

• Haha
  • Sad

Winepig

VIP Member
Slight aside but still relevant . Somebody who drinks in my local works at an “ abortion clinic” . For the record I am pro choice .

But one night she got drunk & told me so many awful things I will never forget .

She told me one woman has had 8 terminations there , won’t take the pill in case of weight gain & sees termination as “ a form of contraception” . I will never EVER forget that conversation as long as I live .

• Sad
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵🥰😘 and Well done @Facehugger on title 😀🥰👽🐾🎉🥳💕💖🤗😘 xx

@265 your suggestion of putting Harry's head in the bucket from the last thread and to stay on topic I let him keep Katie's wig 😄😄❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16733942317141.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
I,ve despised this woman for many years even in her Jordan days as I always felt she was vile to people unless it was for coin. So, can anyone tell me please, has she EVER done anything nice for anyone unless it is for money or publicity.

• Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Jesus Christ! I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her! Why the fuck would you want pics of your wonky tits plastered everywhere? They look absolutely horrific! I bloody love it though! The Skank in all her botched, disfigured glory, out there forever now for all to see! Woo hoo! 🤣

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Kipper could start selling these ... definitely fit with her 'brand' ... Seksy knickers for your trotters ... she could modewl them herself ... pointy toe pose be perfect ... they even have bondage style ones for when she wants to play at Batnan again 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Hey everyone! Lost track of the thread a bit and so busy I've not time to read through and catch-up 😞 I have some steaming hot tea. So hot I've just dropped the cup. I've got the full inside story on what happened between The Skank and her (now ex) friend Ruby. I've got a stoopid docs appointment in ten minutes but I'll post it after that. Get comfy cos it's brilliant. I can't reveal my source but I can 100% guarantee it's the black and white troof.
Mmmmm delicious hot tea

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Sadly yes it is Webby. I remember when she had it done. She was anesthetized/sedated but conscious and talking/slurring. There were about half a dozen pics and a video if I remember correctly. She's fucking insane...
Please tell me she slurred 'woo hoo ... I love it' as they pulled her face into place 😂

• Haha
  • Heart