Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well , certainly not boring any more,
Such a horrible story even by her standards, even I
Can’t bring myself to joke about the Skanks misfortune, Must be a Bloody nightmare for her,
Such an intense period, might be able to keep the story quiet but somebody’s going to have to pull some strings, think she might have to throw in the towel this time and go with the flow
I like what you did there 🤣🤣

@PTMe is that how she snares a new egg? Does she lure them in with an inserted tampon rummage? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

spangly

VIP Member
Wow - hot tea - I Love it, do you love it? Woo Hoo!

Just thinking about the tampon thing - Some women wear a tampon if they are going commando (so that they don't leave any discharge on their clothing!) - maybe she had done that and wasn't even on her period. She needed him to get it out so they could properly get it on (and get it in!)

Gross I know :sick::m

• Sick
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Idea for next year's tree and decorations seen as your always looking for ideas and freebies
chrome_screenshot_1673644323836.png
skanky because this isn't going away. 😀

• Haha
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see @PTMe ’s response 😂😂

This is just the tea we needed. I’ve hardly been participating as I’ve been so disillusioned with her but this is just shocking. She will never, ever change. She’s rotten to the core 🤮
She can't find a man of her own (Carl doesn't count as a man) so she tries to nab a friend's. She doesn't know the meaning of friendship, she doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself, is Ruby the one who dropped her calling her a 'twisted witch'?

• Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
I can't help raising my eyebrows that she's still actually having her periods.... I'd assumed menopause would have shut them down by now...
I'm 46 and still have regular periods tbf. Whereas my 42 year old sister is in peri-menopause. Mind you she still has regular periods

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She really is showing us that if she wants to disappear she can! It just shows that pretty much nobody is interested in her. The last genuine pap shot was the pre Christmas one where they all looked like tramps. I also suspect the paps were actually wanting to get snaps of diving dude & not her or slimy. And before that? I genuinely can't remember when we last saw Skanky in the wild 🤔

So absolutely everything else is staged on her say so. What a surprise (said nobody ever 😴)

What the hell is going on in the background? As we know with her, it's always what we don't see 🤔 Also by her standard there seems to be very little deflection of any sort. It really is just quiet.

The 2 big things are the younger kids & the BH. Clearly something is happening with the kids as they've disappeared completely. I do not for 1 second believe that is her choice. So someone has told her "no" in some capacity. I just hope that wherever they are they feel safe & know that everything will be okay 😢
BH, surely she does not believe everything is okay & she can just carry on as normal & ignore it all?

Has she followed SlimyRymi & creepy Linekar to Thailand? That's a possibility. Maybe to get her butchered tits sorted?

Maybe she's packing up the MM to move out?

Maybe she's busy trying to convince UpYours Ben that he's the next "the one" so she can get his DD investment 🤣🤣

When was the last time she was actually seen? When was the last time Harvey or the younger 2 were seen? She certainly hasn't had contact with the older 2 as they've been in Oz. We know christmas day was an absolute shambles & not the private perfect day she made out.

Yup, I'm not buying into the "I'm on the up" bollocks 🥴

Come on Skanky give us a clue what's going on?

• Haha
  • Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
Just had a look at her latest IG post…..oh yes it’s on there already, the ☕ Is spilling 😁 So funny, as usual the fans are saying “so rude, be kind”….there’s a reply saying go read what she was up to with someone’s fella 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh Skank you in the 💩 plus poor old Sink-Boy still lurking around in the background, as we said, how is the hired-hand gonna play this now, reckon they were going to reveal him back soon, he was gonna be destroyed anyway going back to her, but this finishes him on his IG if he does, will be fire on there, he’ll be torn a new one 😂 no wonder he’s gone quiet…..I just can’t stop laughing, plus maybe my prayers about the little ones have been realised and she really has lost them, surely this has gone to SS, and if it hasn’t it will soon, her game with using the kids must be over 🙏🏾

On the wine, I did dance in the kitchen, I adore @Angelic37 and I’m deploying the Gif I really love…..oh yes I’m gonna have a party in my front room tonight 🥳

View attachment 1880520
Awwwwww brilliant! Love ya lots Kylie Pops!

There's a BRILLIANT joke about bringing a KitKat or a finger of fudge to her Plaster Class on Insta 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Shane MacGowan heard the ☕ The Pogues have released a new version of ‘Dirty Old Town’ with amended lyrics for the chorus….

4CCC2867-9C39-4FC7-9B8B-D9C6EB98DECB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Unfortunately don't think that will happen,i painstakingly watched Ruby's live for about 5 minutes and you could see people firing questions to her about Tampax gate but she kept schtum despite being pissed as a fart.
She's recently started following a journo from The Sun too (maybe the story was too much for them 🤮or she wanted too much wonga for it)
As usual it will probably pass by and Kipper will get off lightly.
I don't understand why these people don't shout it out from the rooftops what a disgusting piece of shit she is.
Fucking Teflon
Yep.She will weather the storm. I think that in the great scheme of things this is very low down on the scale of disgust for me. I can think of many other things which are worse ,her treatment of KH, the SA story etc.
But what it does is reconfirm who,and what she is.And it’s out there.
It also confirms what many thought.Cole is( or at least was) on board. I ask myself how could he be, does he have no pride?But I suppose it depends on your moral code,and what behaviour you are prepared to put up with.
Maybe the two of them had hatched some plan about their relationship being rekindled, who knows.
She won’t care about what people think because she has no shame.She can’t see the hypocrisy of accusing KH of “ disgusting “ behaviour, yet doing the same thing herself.
As always, it’s the children who I feel sorry for.In this case, the elder two.
I worry for the youngest most of all, but more to do with their physical safety.
Here’s another instance of Mum being off her tits on drink and drugs.

Having said all that, hats off to “ Mum Shamer, bringer of tea,”@Angelic37.
With gratitude to Ruby too.

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Yes I think so too Dolly and I think there might be a court case going on for access. Family courts are confidential and before Crimbo old Foghorn fanny was blasting her mouth off, bragging about the kid's arrangements. If Kieran applied to the courts any decent solicitor would tell him to keep quiet. any decent solicitor would tell her to keep quiet too and not go plastering all her drinking and antics online if she's trying to keep custody.

I've also seen people commenting on Kieran's page which I looked up and if they are the same people ( same names) seem like they might be involved in things to do with safeguarding / authorities etc. It might just be a coincidence that he has some friends who work in areas like that and they've offered support.
I think once this is resolved (ideally with full custody going back to Kieran and only supervised visits for KP, we can only hope..) J&B should be withdrawn from social media by all parties for the kiddies sake.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Her earning potential is rock bottom. She's trying everything to earn cash. OF, selling any old :poop: she can, from bath bombs to her dirty old clothes, including underwear:sick: Grabbing any interview or TV opportunity she can. Crawl must have fed her a web of lies about being a millionaire, because she needs a man who has plenty of cash now. I wonder if he did spend any money he had on her. IF he did, he must be well broke now. Hardly a huge empire selling knackered 2nd hand cars. Otherwise, why was he doing OF's? (I am sure they're still together though). She will NEVER attract a premier league footballer (or any footballer), rich celeb, or decent man, who is loaded with cash, because nobody would want to be seen with that mess. She is a liability & being associated with her, would be no good for any man's reputation. No rich entrepreneurs are going to look at some mutilated, loud mouth, when there are so many decent, lovely, pretty ladies they could date. I suspect (I may be wrong), a lot of polo players come from influential families & may have a reasonable income. But I guess they mix with people the complete opposite of KFP. Imagine turning up at a lovely function with that potty mouthed, drunk 'THING' on your arm! WOW, people would be shocked & disgusted. All she would be able to attract, are young men who think it's 'cool' to date her. Unlikely to be able to support her lavish lifestyle. I can only begin to imagine if my son came home with something like that! I'd have to get him sectioned. Would be a parents worse nightmare.
I don't think Carol has his own money or has ever had a real job ... Looks to me like he has been bankrolled by Daddy all his life and fronts Daddy's dodgy businesses ... I personally think Daddy's money is dodgy as well, i think his businesses are set up to launder it and I don't think Daddy or Cole are as wealthy as they pretend

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
OMG I’ve just caught up with the latest tea….. She is off the scale nuts. What a filthy whore she is. I’ve so many questions but I’m going for a little lie down in a darkened room instead… Sorry before I go, she asked him to find and pull out her tampon and he did????? Is this what friends do nowadays???. Err excuse me love, you couldn’t just pull me tampon out could you, only I’ve got these long false nails on today?? Cheers for that, now dispose of it correctly old chap.
One of the reasons her septic tank got blocked and overflowed was because of the sanitary products and make up wipes she's shoved down the loo.... I wonder if there was some random bloke attached to any of them...

• Haha
  • Sick

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Who has got their questions ready for #askcarl tomorrow?

One more sleep - it feels like Christmas eve, circa 1976 in my house tonight. I doubt I'll sleep

• Haha