Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
I was going to ask same - it's unclear to me from the tea whether the kids were there and what they witnessed - were they in the house, were they asleep, were they in te room?
From what I know they were in the house but not the room. I don't know if they were awake or asleep sorry

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Ming55

VIP Member
To be honest I don,t think she,ll give a toss about this she,ll just give everyone the finger. (Pun intended). She cared nothing about being photographed sending the Nokia to a dark distant place. As for the kids they are there to make coin for her or accessorise her. Everything in her life is about her and how she sees things which are way different than normal people. She uses sex as a weapon and the same with her kids, in her mind this man wanted her and again to her it proves she is more sexually desirable than the younger model. My ex wife was very much like her she targeted a man with money got pregnant so trapped him into marriage, for the next 30 odd years he used her just as a sex object pervertedly on occasions but as long as he paid her credit card bill she was satisfied. Now in her 60,s and none of her kids want anything to do with her. This is how the Skank will end up. Her celebrity lifestyle has gone now I just hope the BH do something about her.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
This makes me despise her even more. I have one beautiful son who's 24. My better half and I wanted to have more kids but it never happened.

Doctors and Consultants felt it was because my son and I nearly died when he was born and we were both really poorly afterwards and in hospital for quite a while so my body was saying 'not doing that again'.

My better half and I went through IVF twice (paid privately but that isn't the point) but it didn't happen.

I hate the fact she's had at least 3 abortions (sure it's more) to the riding instructor, DB and allegedly PA.

It makes me so mad and angry that people who want children and can't and this tramp just flushes them down the toilet when it suits her. I fucking ate her, even more so if she aborted a 6 month fetus that may have been viable.
I lost a baby (a girl) at 20 weeks and I can still see her now, her little fingers...her ears.. so to know that so called excuse for human flesh aborted a baby at 26 weeks makes me hate it even more than I thought possible. I hope it drops dead.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Did he loose a hand or entire arm? Think of a vets arm and a cows arse
He didn't loose an arm, just it was broken by the Brighouse & Rastrick Colliery mine rescue team trying to exit after they lost their way when the canary died and the lamps on their helmets ran out of battery.

• Haha
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
OMG that’s gross 🤮 you just know that stupid dimwit Carl will believe her and spin it into a medical episode 🤣 I’ve never known anyone as gullible or desperate for fame as him. He just doesn’t want to let go does he? Of her, or her manky tampon 🤣🤣🤣
Oh dear! If you're having a medical episode with a lost tampon, surely you go to A&E, not get your mates boyf to finger it out? And moan while he's doing it? 🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Agree with you Tomkat. The photos of the facelift surgery are shocking and I'm sure would not be allowed in the UK. I've worked with a photographer who has filmed in theatre in the UK and the requirements he had to adhere to were extensive. Hygiene and the safety of the patient is paramount.

Also IMHO I think it's kind off irrelevant which surgeon she uses however. She clearly doesn't follow post operative advice. She should be wearing a support bra for 6 to 8 weeks, not parading around in a bikini. One of the implants has clearly 'slipped'.

Any normal person would adhere religiously to advice for the best outcome but not her. She knows best but winges and moans when things go wrong.

If she gets this mess sorted on the NHS I'll be raging when people are missing critical procedures due to staff shortages and financial issues.
Totally agree with you Blue. I firmly believe that if you have gone abroad for cut-price surgery and it goes tits up then the NHS should not be asked to sort it out. The patient should be firmly told to go back to where it the work was done to get it sorted.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 😀🥰😘xx .
Hope everyone is doing well 😊💖.

A pic I've made as suggested a few days back from @SewerGrapes ....❤🥰🤗😘 xxx.

She looks like she's gonna punch someone! What do you think she would be saying Pom? asked SewerGrapes ...😀😄😘x....

Resizer_16735583578181.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Well, #tampongate has livened things up a bit. I was thinking of deflecting to a thread about house plants earlier.

I love Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
You and me both Alex, if she doesn’t get her comeuppance from the bankruptcy I’m going to lose my shit! I am so sick of her getting away with everything.
I have no doubt she will say at BH, she has been working so hard to try & earn money to clear her debts. But she has had so many 'unfortunate' drama's to deal with, that have affected her working potential.
- Can't drive, (legally), so limits what she can do to earn cash. Plus had to do 2 lots of community service. (Won't mention breaking RO)
- Broke her feet & had various operations & more hospital visits & operations pending. In LOADS of pain!
- Children back living with her, as she feared for their's & her well being, so has custody of them. Has to PUT THEM 1st !
- Mother just had lung transplant & very ill. Needs her!

She won't mention 15 holidays last year (some being 3-4 weeks). The lavish spending on hair, pampering, surgeries etc etc etc.
I just know, she's going to get off paying back her creditors & will keep MM. NEVER EVER has she got her comeuppance. STINKS. :poop: :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

tracey3871

VIP Member
Get yer new copy of "New" magazine!

NEW ISSUE ALERT !!
In this week’s issue we have a Katie Price exclusive as she she’s off results of her biggest ever boob job. Plus, we catch up with this year’s Dancing On Ice stars. Out now! Only £10.99

View attachment 1871154
love their choice of the enormous wonky tit pic 😂 😂 there is nothing exclusive about that picture ... its been everywhere, a bit like our favourite tithead herself 😂 😂 😂 Wonder if PA will comment on her wonky Tits in his 'New' column 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Latest
Why is she always 'fuming' or 'feuding' with someone? She is so full of hate, spite and vengeance. Even though she's as thick as mince, I think Danielle Lloyd was trying to defend and support her not slag her off.

• Haha

okeep

VIP Member
Definitely in LAStudio yesterday. 🙄
Fuck me! Didn’t know they could do that, Full head refit, So we’ve been wrong all along , she doesn’t use filters, She just changes heads a bit like worzel gummidge 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow