Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I see the accounts are overdue on the KP Merch company (the Makeup masterclasses), naughty Jeyda!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I for one have for the last few hours been smugly smirking and feeling quite happy with the world knowing skank for the last few weeks has been shitting herself every hour of the day constantly on edge in crisis wondering if and when this story was going to hit her in the smug gormless lying cheating drink and drug lop sided face. 😏😎

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
This was her review from previous surgery there, it’s the same Belgian surgeon who has botched her this time Dr Plovier. Wonder if she’ll put a glowing review on his website again. It’s his own stupid fault for agreeing to operate. He obviously is unprofessional as agreed to the facelift photo shoot too.
Oh good god I nearly threw up 🤢 lve never seen the photo of the facelift 🤢 Could we put that behind a spoiler in future, thats absolutely vile 🤮 its scared of needles but is ok to get unnecessary procedures done and how is she able to look at a recording or photos of her getting her face being literally pulled back, absolutely vile she is, she’s not called Skanky for nothing.

• Sick
  • Wow

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Ok, so this is from a 100% solid gold source.

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖
Was it just one tampon...? Or a WHOLE box of tampons...?!!

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Meanwhile, having got up at the crack of dawn to prepare an early breakfast before taking the two youngest to school, our heroine is no doubt even as we speak washing out the animals food bowls before taking them for a well deserved long walk, returning to do the hoovering and putting out the washing to dry that she had thoughtfully washed whilst out.
Later she will attend to the bills that have arrived in her new post bock before preparing the vegetables ready for the early evening meal she enjoys after collecting the children back from school.
Afterwards she will help them with their homework before engaging in a little light enjoyment with them playing games before bath time and tucking them into their freshly made beds at which point she will stop for the first time today to sit down, relax and marvel at the sheer joy that being a mother brings.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
Ok, so this is from a 100% solid gold source.

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖🫣👀😱
Eugh the dirty fucking cow,that has just made me sick in my mouth,filthy tramp,and the kids were there.
I wish Ruby would go to the press!

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I bet if this pic was shown to Paris Hilton, she would not know who Skanky is. Delusion is part of Skanky’s make up!
Probably got more chance of recognising that old photo of KFP & Paris, than these. Paris would Pee herself laughing & be shocked!
What a catch she is

1673526983925.png
1673527000331.png

1673527162144.png
1673527243914.png
1673527361284.png
:poop: :sick:😂 OOPS, edited as I forgot the one without the Turkey teeth!
1673527842604.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
also the fucking irony and cheek of it. Kieron cheated on her and she never stopped going on about it and played it for all it was worth and she’s doing the dirty on her pal and that’s OK? What a fucking moron.

• Angry
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Was Westbrook there stretching off with BackGrid?
Good grief Westbrook looks like something from the Walking Dead….all these people can’t have much longer, they are just a complete shambles in every department, how are they still remembering to breathe 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
Well to be fair it is sort of what these threads have been crying out for...KP to disappear from public life, stop using her kids, etc etc. We should have been more careful what we wished for!
This is exactly what I think . I WANT her to disappear completely , I WANT to never have to see her Bitch - Face ever again , gurning out of newspapers , Closer magazine or Instagram .

Looking ridiculous , “ posing up a storm” and wearing somebody else's hair “ loosely around her shoulders” .

I WANT her gone from my consciousness by however means necessary , disappear Price , genuinely , it’s ONLY Tattlers who are interested in you now - and that is ONLY to watch your pathetic life spiral down down deeper & down.

We loathe you , detest you , you repulse us . The slightly kinder ones of us pity you [ that’s not me by the way]

Fuck off … and when you’ve fucked off , fuck off some more .
But she won’t will she ?
She is a shit that will never be flushed , she just keeps bobbing on up , stinking up the world.

She cannot go away . Attention is all she has left - and she’s that sick in the head that the hatred towards her is better than being ignored .

I’d absolutely LOVE for this to be it .
She’s gone , just like that , nobody knows why or where & nobody cares either .

What a wonderful world this could be 🌏🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
It's vile, disgusting, but unsurprising behaviour.

However, the most disturbing part for me is the kids were there, and she was drunk and drugged up. Surely they can't still be with her after that?

I wonder if that's why she has been so quiet and sharing all these 'friends' pictures on her insta

• Sad
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'd be surprised if any of them actually follow her or have liked a post in years on social media, skanks playing her usual trick when she's been dumped by her girl crew after they realise what a using selfish cunt she is of i don't need you in my life when i have loyal trusting "besties" like these. Skank needs to show she has friends and is loved same when she doesn't have an egg she pretends men are messaging her and she's desirable but in reality no one wants to be associated with it.
I would be shocked if Tania Slater & her husband, now have contact with her. They certainly wouldn't want to be associated with anyone with the criminal activities KFP has been charged with, & more so, if she's a drug user. Think KFP is just throwing out these messages to make herself look popular. Melodie however, does still keep in contact, as we saw pictures in the hairdressers of her with KFP &Crawl on his birthday. There will always be 'hangers on' who love the publicity associated with her, good or bad. Personally, I would sooner put my bum on a barbeque, than spend time with her, listening to that foghorn voice (n)

• Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Jesus Fucking Christ! She's getting pissed & coked up around those kids! Fucking Cunt! Kids are hopefully away from that druggy Cunt now.

As for Ruby, she should've smacked that Cunt into next month.

• Haha
  • Heart