Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
Katie Price #240 tampon up her foof, who knows the troof, hopefully Ruby spills with proof!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm struggling badly with this. Is this normal behaviour at any point? Is this normal behaviour for 44 year old "celebrities?" Is this normal behaviour for mother's of 5 kids who are all gonna find out?
It really is beyond my comprehension. We all know how much she likes to shock. But this is a whole new level of disgusting 🤢
She is seriously not right in the head & wow does she prove it time & time again!
I'm embarrassed for her children 😢
There's no wonder J want's absolutely nothing to do with her.

Come on Edna, dig your delightful sister out of this one! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
What a scabby old whore!
You gotta love how she asks some random bloke (albeit her mate's bloke), to fish a smelly tampon put of her rancid festering hole. Jeez!
Please let the tabloids pick this up 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
A new video is circulating in ‘The Village’ tonight, a certain KH sat back and enjoyed a gorgeous glass of port as he pressed play and watched the depravity unfold.

As the sordid tale played, KH gave a knowing wry smile as he looked into the mirror on the wall, laughing to himself thinking “I shall sleep well tonight”…..

C8916592-903A-40AD-8FF5-C16CFAA9DB5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Wow that is absolutely minging tea!
Poor Ruby, imagine catching your fella fishing around in that disgusting bitches chuff!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Ok, so this is from a 100% solid gold source.

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖🫣👀😱
I salute you Angelic. That is one enormous thermos of tea worthy of the Women's Institute. I salute you. Respek'...x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Hey Facey yes she definitely was after being a ‘WAG’ before they really became known as that. She was trying it on with Ralf Schumacher while she was dating DB too even tho he was supposed to be the love of her life!
Her earning potential is rock bottom. She's trying everything to earn cash. OF, selling any old :poop: she can, from bath bombs to her dirty old clothes, including underwear:sick: Grabbing any interview or TV opportunity she can. Crawl must have fed her a web of lies about being a millionaire, because she needs a man who has plenty of cash now. I wonder if he did spend any money he had on her. IF he did, he must be well broke now. Hardly a huge empire selling knackered 2nd hand cars. Otherwise, why was he doing OF's? (I am sure they're still together though). She will NEVER attract a premier league footballer (or any footballer), rich celeb, or decent man, who is loaded with cash, because nobody would want to be seen with that mess. She is a liability & being associated with her, would be no good for any man's reputation. No rich entrepreneurs are going to look at some mutilated, loud mouth, when there are so many decent, lovely, pretty ladies they could date. I suspect (I may be wrong), a lot of polo players come from influential families & may have a reasonable income. But I guess they mix with people the complete opposite of KFP. Imagine turning up at a lovely function with that potty mouthed, drunk 'THING' on your arm! WOW, people would be shocked & disgusted. All she would be able to attract, are young men who think it's 'cool' to date her. Unlikely to be able to support her lavish lifestyle. I can only begin to imagine if my son came home with something like that! I'd have to get him sectioned. Would be a parents worse nightmare.

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
That facelift photos not real is it??
Sadly yes it is Webby. I remember when she had it done. She was anesthetized/sedated but conscious and talking/slurring. There were about half a dozen pics and a video if I remember correctly. She's fucking insane...

• Sick
  • Wow
I was just catching up here, scrolling through pages of nothing, nothing, 'I'm bored', nothing........TAMPON GATE! :sick: :sick: :oops:

I'm not sure how to feel about this latest tea, I've got some mixed feelings. Thanks to Angelic for spilling! She is a foul, mercenary person but the worst bit of all this seems to be her off her face, AGAIN with the kids in the house! I suspect she gets so drunk and high she doesn't really know what's going on. I think Kirsty hinted at something like that on Slapgate night. Kipper saying she'd throw herself downstairs and pissing herself and needing pills to calm down. So presumably she was like this on the 19th and again on Christmas day she was pissed / drugged up again and lost control of a horse. She must be on long benders.

There's a certain sense of justice with someone having video of Kipper. She threatened AR for years with a sex video after all. Then there's the
alleged 'video' she in effect threatened Kieran and Michelle with. I hope she's feeling a bit of what she's put others through in the past. I do feel a bit uncomfortable shaming the sex element of it all, as disgusting as it is, I get it of course people are gonna joke it's a bizarre story. I'm just more concerned with how she behaves with the kids in the house, she has no boundaries and no self-control around drugs or men. She acts like an off the rails teenager.

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Yes, in Turkey. more than once, I was more shocked that she went into a pool,( that other people would be using), with open, oozing scars/sores. Utterly disgusting. Not only should open wounds be kept dry, should certainly not be sunbathing or swimming. The hotel must have known & should have kindly requested she cover up & get out of the pool. If I had been a guest, I would have complained to management & given her piece of my mind.
She never follows correct medical advice - well, ANY advice. It will be her demise I believe.
I once went to a PA with skank just under a week after a boob job, she was on medication for that, medication for depression, drinking and sniffing the ❄

How the woman's still alive I don't know.

• Wow
  • Sick

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
I think that's your answer. She's fucked up MASSIVELY. Probably lost her chauffeur, lost more mates and she'll have been shitting herself this was going to drop. Lying low. Ahhhhh never mind Skanky. Here comes your karma train. Choo Choo! All aboard!
You are the fuckin best my little bestie!! Oh Angel this is some filthy tea......she disgusts me but doesn't surprise me!! The bloke however, must be a disgusting horror to even think about putting a finger near her rancid flaps 🤢 least not when his girlfriend is upstairs with children 😓...I hope to god she has kicked him to the Kerb!!! And I hope gangrene has set in on them fingers 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

tomkat1

Chatty Member
This was her review from previous surgery there, it’s the same Belgian surgeon who has botched her this time Dr Plovier. Wonder if she’ll put a glowing review on his website again. It’s his own stupid fault for agreeing to operate. He obviously is unprofessional as agreed to the facelift photo shoot too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I can't stay silent any longer and must confess i feel so guilty and ashamed of myself i've been lying to people,, here goes hope you will forgive me. I've been at work since 6pm this evening i've done a couple of jobs outside but since the "tampon gate" story broke i've told my workmates i needed to catch up with paper work so been sat on my arse in the office shuffling papers around not wanting to miss anything. Am i a cunt or just a lazy cunt that if anything happens in skanky land i don't want to miss it and have to read the last 8 pages of this thread and 20 pages of the next. 😎❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
It's all good and well with us laughing and loving that she has had her comeuppance at the hands of our current hero Ruby, but I can't help but think about J&B.

They were removed - (not returned by KFP) from KH and MP around 11th November, thrown into the abject chaos at MM with KFP (which let's face it for a few days was probably an adventure for them), then reality hits - no boundaries, no meals (little tummies rumbling due to hunger and being fed a diet of beige freezer food they are not used to) no routine, no real love without conditions and just chaos. Those poor wee mites. They must have been so confused. They probably don't have a phone to call daddy for help, and no doubt KFP delivered her normal venomous narrative at every opportunity about MP and KH. They must be so damaged and distraught, I've seen it so often, and childhood trauma can manifest in so many complex ways.

Yes, we can all laugh and joke (and I do too), but those poor wee ones - I so hope they are ok. No child should have to experience what we suspect they have had to.

• Heart
  • Sad

Caw1982

VIP Member
Ruby's fella, what a fine young man. Just trying to help fish a tampon out a crusty old nan!

• Haha
  • Sick

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Dear Sun/Mirror/Daily Mail Journalists.

It's a damp, wet January night and celebrity news is a bit thin on the ground. You need clicks from stories and your 18-year-old editor will be forever grateful for a juicy story. I'll give you some hashtags to help you promote it on social media.

#katiepricetampongate
#katiepricedirtybitch
#katiepricelatestnews
#katepricerubyfallout

What are you waiting for - Go! Just chuck in luscious locks, smoldering eyes and mum of the year, and your article is good to go.

credit @Angelic37

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Well, all this talk about boobs is really corrupting me something chronic, I was in the hospital lav. when I saw this!

bogrollboobs.JPG

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm 46 and still have regular periods tbf. Whereas my 42 year old sister is in peri-menopause. Mind you she still has regular periods
I had regular ones up to 52. Then stopped just like that. Just because you're in meno or peri Meno, they don't stop, sometimes they actually get worse.

I'm still sat here catching flies at that tea. No bloke I know or any of my blokey mates would even go there to retrieve a frickin tampon, even if it meant you get a dirty finger out of it 🤢 nope, sort yourself out woman, I ain't going there, fuck off kinda vibe. The rat who's done it has no bleedin (sorry, pun intended) self respect or respect for his GF at all clearly!! 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart