Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
It blows my mind that she and Jessica Alves are still alive. It’s amazing just how much trauma the human body can go through. Both their luck will run out eventually.

@PTMe are you willing to share what skanky has said about Chris?
Skanky accused him of being lazy and said he always made excuses to not film her for YouTube. She kept saying she'd get someone else because he then took too long to edit videos. Baring in mind he had other media projects. Agree with what you said in the previous thread - Chris is lovely. Not a bad bone in him. It's a shame he's associating with her again, he knows what a nightmare she is

• Wow
Reactions: 42

okeep

VIP Member
Well , certainly not boring any more,
Such a horrible story even by her standards, even I
Can’t bring myself to joke about the Skanks misfortune, Must be a Bloody nightmare for her,
Such an intense period, might be able to keep the story quiet but somebody’s going to have to pull some strings, think she might have to throw in the towel this time and go with the flow

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone on her insta comments is saying they've heard some audio from the video.

I wonder how Kipper will like everyone in the village of the damned gossiping about her being on video?

• Haha
  • Wow

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I'm 46 and still have regular periods tbf. Whereas my 42 year old sister is in peri-menopause. Mind you she still has regular periods
Yeah.... sorry. I had an early menopause so just assumed everyone else has the benefit of not having to buy Tampax every month... I had to stop using the Nokia as it just wasn't absorbent enough....

• Haha
  • Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see @PTMe ’s response 😂😂

This is just the tea we needed. I’ve hardly been participating as I’ve been so disillusioned with her but this is just shocking. She will never, ever change. She’s rotten to the core 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
'Can' true?? Every single post is littered with basic errors.

Oh was that the time you got shit faced on drugs Katie? Or you were terrified of Hugh tucking you in bed? Or left your 3 month old baby for 6 weeks? Or where you pissed in the grotto pool to mark your territory? Classy, I bet it was a dream :rolleyes: .
Also, my dream would not be to live in the Playboy mansion with Heff, one of the biggest creeps in existence, and get my tits out on the cover of a magazine. People like Katie Price might think this is secretly every woman's dream but I would never want to contribute to the objectification of women like that. In my opinion it is not liberating, it's harmful.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ok, so this is from a 100% solid gold source.

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖🫣👀😱
Oooh la la, logged in and noticed quite a few pages since i visited earlier today, has something happened, I say to myself 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 Just read your piping hot tea ☕ Oh My that’s hot as the Sun ☕ I actually whooped out loud, woo hoo do we all love this. I have so much to say, but I’m just going to open some wine and yes I will do a little dance in my kitchen, oh Skank you dirty squalid old has-been, I said 2023 would take you doooooown, it’s starting 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🥳

@Angelic37 big big big hugs, wanna give you all the Tattle Prizes, leave you with my fav Halle Berry, love ya, that is some special tea ☕ ❤❤❤❤❤😁x

0106923D-221E-4BFA-B850-759DD9C81F7F.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

DC16

VIP Member
I presume SB found something more worthwhile to do with a sink than do #askcarl for his fan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

tracey3871

VIP Member
Just noticed an idea for a thread title in my recap ... a bit early .. but .. 😂

Katie Price #240 Batnan is inundated with men wanting to date her but she doesnt need a man to validate her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Drunk and coked while supposed to be looking after her kids, mother of the year right there. Poor kids

• Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖🫣👀😱
That tea, my lovely Angelic, has just made this thread fucking iconic!!! Woo hoo, I love it. Right Krusties, we need this recording. Is Ruby going to share it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rita, get on that Wiki right now.

• Haha
  • Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member

So that's the tea. ☕🫖🫣👀😱
O M G - Angelic you bloody superstar!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
So, we think it was the 19th of December that #tampongate happened? That would explain a lot. CS are notoriously slow, so they were probably still there for Christmas, but as we know, she went off on one and rode a horse in a drunk and disorderly state.

A few days later, the youngest two were at another 'best friend's' house watching the non-explosive CH5 docu. No photographs since. In my area, CS had an extra day off and didn't return until Thursday, 29th December - perhaps it took a couple of days to get a strat meeting, and boom- kids removed, which would fit in with the 'they have not been seen' narrative.

I reckon our hero Ruby reported it to everyone she could (and who could blame her - probably KH got wind, straight to CS and bish, bash, bosh, kids removed). I hope this is what happened and why we there has been radio silence with albeit a few carefully curated throwback pics for good measure.

I think she is really in trouble this time - fingers crossed. Although with CS nothing is guaranteed. Then again if they were good, I wouldn't have a job!

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Why anyone would go near the chuff of doom is beyond me.
If I was this girl( Ruby?), I would have kicked the boyfriend to the kerb and put Skanks nose to the back of her head.
Not that I’m violent.

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I can't cope, OMG, I'm stood here now in my kitchen spitting my drink out all over my phone laughing like hell, imagining Cave Divers with headlights on swimming about in underwater black holes fishing for furry sheep with a string for a tail, I think I need to go to bed and reset my brain somewhat!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Surely she would only be excused for emergency surgery and not elective
I still think she’ll play the poorly mother card before BH. That’s why nothing been released about lung transplant. Loose lips Mr PP, clearly showed coffee picture from Harefield Hosp, so AFP still in there. KFP playing sympathy cards etc, pull out all stops at BH. Kids etc etc. same 💩. She’s a con woman & very crafty. Blimey, they let her conduct a Zoom meeting from Maldives, for god sake. HOW did that happen?

• Angry
  • Sick