Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A picture of our favourite top modewls lumpy face in all its glory ... 2021 ... always been a stunner, its not filters folks, all about the pose ... admittedly, she is slightly better looking than her attempt at 'Steak & Chips' was 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
A picture of our favourite top modewls lumpy face in all its glory ... 2021 ... always been a stunner, its not filters folks, all about the pose 😂 😂 😂
With a face like that the wonky tits are the least of her worries.
Ugly inside & out & obvious for all to see!
Mangled face, butchered tits, non existent waist, line backer shoulders & pigs trotters on granny legs with bulging knees.
Pose your way out of that without filters, fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How she starts her review of that surgeon off “ wooooo” 😂😂😂
Nah I think we have something along these lines instead/-

"Dat fukkin barstid 'es fukked up me tits anawal. Iffff eydd payd 'im me munney fer it awl I'yd bee evin more pissd orf dan I iz alweddy.........................
Oi' Cole you wanka! Gett orn de fone to dat lot in Tieland an' get us bukked in fer next weyk den I's can doo sum wewl-seksi foters wyll Ize dere anawl"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sadly yes it is Webby. I remember when she had it done. She was anesthetized/sedated but conscious and talking/slurring. There were about half a dozen pics and a video if I remember correctly. She's bleeping insane...
Please tell me she slurred 'woo hoo ... I love it' as they pulled her face into place 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Get yer new copy of "New" magazine!

NEW ISSUE ALERT !!
In this week’s issue we have a Katie Price exclusive as she shows off the results of her biggest ever boob job. Plus, we catch up with this year’s Dancing On Ice stars. Out now! Only £10.99

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Please tell me she slurred 'woo hoo ... I love it' as they pulled her face into place 😂
It reminds me of that very old joke - Les Dawson's probably

My mother-in-law had a face lift; Once the surgeon saw what was underneath he put it straight back :ROFLMAO:

NEW ISSUE ALERT !!
In this week’s issue we have a Katie Price exclusive as she she’s off results of her biggest ever boob job. Plus, we catch up with this year’s Dancing On Ice stars. Out now! Only £10.99

View attachment 1871154
I'd have thought the botchery of skank was more suited to their True Crime pull-out :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

NEW ISSUE ALERT !!
In this week’s issue we have a Katie Price exclusive as she she’s off results of her biggest ever boob job. Plus, we catch up with this year’s Dancing On Ice stars. Out now! Only £10.99

View attachment 1871154
love their choice of the enormous wonky tit pic 😂 😂 there is nothing exclusive about that picture ... its been everywhere, a bit like our favourite tithead herself 😂 😂 😂 Wonder if PA will comment on her wonky Tits in his 'New' column 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t know much about saline implants or inflatable saline but I know I definitely wouldnt get saline, they are known to leak, I didnt think saline was used much in Europe, I know in the US it was more commonly used, there is obviously a reason she cant get silicone implants anymore, I think both would heal at the same time but she has had problems with that one for a number of years now so, it’s always bigger or smaller or lower or higher but no surgeon can ever seem to get them in good symmetry ( you will never get perfect symmetry but you shouldn’t notice it) Skanks either got a puncture or the surgeon botched it!
looks like an infection to me,her skin looked discoloured on the lower boob area.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NEW ISSUE ALERT !!
In this week’s issue we have a Katie Price exclusive as she shows off the results of her biggest ever boob job. Plus, we catch up with this year’s Dancing On Ice stars. Out now! Only £10.99

View attachment 1871154
Never mind the biggest ever boob job.. this has to be the worst boob job she’s ever had!

• Haha
This was her review from previous surgery there, it’s the same Belgian surgeon who has botched her this time Dr Plovier. Wonder if she’ll put a glowing review on his website again. It’s his own stupid fault for agreeing to operate. He obviously is unprofessional as agreed to the facelift photo shoot too.
Even then she has to put bloody Woo Hoo in it! And if they were so amazing and perfect why did she have them done yet again? (twice since that review at least I think).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These pics were filtered to the max. Imagine what they looked like untouched 🙈🥴
The scars post filters are absolutely horrendous. And what is that white tide mark shape on her leg? And what are the 3 dents under her boob?
The actual difference in size of her norks is astonishing 😳
And yet she STILL thinks this is the way to make money?? Really??
The simple reason she keeps doing this is that she genuinely doesn't know any other way to make money. She isn't capable of learning anything else.
Surely she doesn't think for 1 second that these pics are actually any good?
It's embarrassing. It's tragic. It's karma.
It's all collapsing around her. She's scrambling like mad to keep on top of a shrinking "empire".
Those working with her must be laughing at her.
I can't wait to see the result of Chris' filming.
All she's doing is giving us all a front seat to her downfall.
I wonder how much of this is being kept from AFP?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Agree with you Tomkat. The photos of the facelift surgery are shocking and I'm sure would not be allowed in the UK. I've worked with a photographer who has filmed in theatre in the UK and the requirements he had to adhere to were extensive. Hygiene and the safety of the patient is paramount.

Also IMHO I think it's kind off irrelevant which surgeon she uses however. She clearly doesn't follow post operative advice. She should be wearing a support bra for 6 to 8 weeks, not parading around in a bikini. One of the implants has clearly 'slipped'.

Any normal person would adhere religiously to advice for the best outcome but not her. She knows best but winges and moans when things go wrong.

If she gets this mess sorted on the NHS I'll be raging when people are missing critical procedures due to staff shortages and financial issues.
Let's not forget this is a woman who went swimming in a hotel pool shortly after surgery with stitches still in! As you say it's a wonder she hasn't contracted some nasty infection before now.

• Sick
  • Sad
Kipper could start selling these ... definitely fit with her 'brand' ... Seksy knickers for your trotters ... she could modewl them herself ... pointy toe pose be perfect ... they even have bondage style ones for when she wants to play at Batnan again 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Let's not forget this is a woman who went swimming in a hotel pool shortly after surgery with stitches still in! As you say it's a wonder she hasn't contracted some nasty infection before now.
That surely must have been painful? But if it’s off it’s face, she won’t feel anything

Reactions: 15
Anyone
To be fair ... there was that other boob job she had just before CBB ... the one where the implant actually dug itself a tunnel and tried to escape
Anyone here watched the movie The Great Escape starring Steve McQueen? The scene when he uses the motorbike to escape the fence. I can see one of her tits on a bike trying to get away from the other one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair ... there was that other boob job she had just before CBB ... the one where the implant actually dug itself a tunnel and tried to escape
you can tell there definitely was a woo hoo and a fist pump 🙋🏻‍♀️ this is it and the same one (2019) its always been wonky since then. (Also looks like she has about 20 packets of extensions on her head aswell 😂)
88CE2FD8-5707-4D61-B80C-14AB7FC43077.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
These pics were filtered to the max. Imagine what they looked like untouched 🙈🥴
The scars post filters are absolutely horrendous. And what is that white tide mark shape on her leg? And what are the 3 dents under her boob?
The actual difference in size of her norks is astonishing 😳
And yet she STILL thinks this is the way to make money?? Really??
The simple reason she keeps doing this is that she genuinely doesn't know any other way to make money. She isn't capable of learning anything else.
Surely she doesn't think for 1 second that these pics are actually any good?
It's embarrassing. It's tragic. It's karma.
It's all collapsing around her. She's scrambling like mad to keep on top of a shrinking "empire".
Those working with her must be laughing at her.
I can't wait to see the result of Chris' filming.
All she's doing is giving us all a front seat to her downfall.
I wonder how much of this is being kept from AFP?
This is so bloody funny - I’ve never seen anyone so deluded - any normal person would keep that car crash of a body well and truly hidden from view, nobody needs to see that. What a state 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.