Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twaddle88

This bit actually made me laugh out loud…

. “You should know that.” The drinking and drug-taking was “years ago”, she goes on. “Check my fridge, I don’t even have alcohol. I’m not even a big drinker”

She has a very serious delusional psychological condition along with some sort of mythomania - I think she actually believes her own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Latest
WOW, she really is an arrogant, ignorant piece of 💩. ‘If they’re going to keep going’, intimating ‘they’re at fault’, for her squandering money, bumping creditors, tax, mortgage payments & deceiving about her earnings/spending. Honestly I’m spitting😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Guys dont be angry with this interview! Its amazing!

Skank has dropped herself in all sorts of shit gobbing off! Can afford £3k of heating a month, all the media lie, all her exes cheated and stole money, she doesnt care about bankruptcy, prison would be a money spinner, etc etc.

Hopefully will be some repercussions and the journalist has outed her as a liar! The journo doesnt believe much of what skank is saying, it is lovely!

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Looks like the restaurant she went to with her JYY pals the other week has gone up in flames! 😳 SFP has posted her pic too
Good Lord, what is this !

BAA92CC9-DC00-4CD8-A444-F8D2A23F77DF.jpeg

It’s like a scene from a black and white USA film from the 50s. Featuring hard-working country people, the bank tried to take the farm, there were a further series of disasters, including a barn fire, all the grain was lost, but the family stood firm, the village people rallied round and together they fought off all adversity and triumphed. This is the final scene, PP Fencing holds the Matriarch close with her Iron Lung in his hand, saying “Ma, we’re back”….cue a fanfare of happy music.

Brace, Brace, Brace…..the “AFP Christmas Miracle” is about to be released, the Family are starting to crank up another big grift, here she comes.

• Haha
  • Sick

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Harvey is an adult now, and should be spoken to and treated like one. Encouraged to develop independence skills in line with his abilities. Not shouted at and spoken to like a toddler.

One of mine is neurodivergent with learning disabilities. He’s 16 so I speak to him like a 16 year old, and encourage his support workers to do the same; offering him choices and input in all decisions to help him express what he wants/needs. Even health care professionals need reminding to talk to him, not me when we attend medical appointments together.

I don’t post photos/videos of him to social media, as I’m a normal parent who wouldn’t dream of breaching his right to privacy. Actually, that goes for my other kids too, if they want to share something on social media, that’s their choice to make, not mine to impose.

Harvey believing in Father Christmas should be a private matter, but I’d have thought college, if not KFP should be working with Harvey to help him understand Father Christmas is a lovely thing for young children to believe in but introduce him to the idea that is a story rather than real. My 16 year old, I mentioned, has not believed in Father Christmas from a young age, as he was so confused by how it was possible. Rather than add to the story, I told him it was something parents tell young children to make things seem more exciting, but as he was asking questions he was old enough for me to tell him. That made sense to him, and he never told his younger brother, although he’d throw me a comedy wink whenever anyone spoke about Father Christmas.
My lad is a tiny bit older than H and we treat him like an older teenager I'd say. He's interested in car and bike engines. He loves collecting car badges and has loads of Haynes manuals! 😅. When a visitor arrives he asks them if he can service their cars. It's brilliant. He started off taking his own stuff apart with a set of ratchet spanners..then there's H, he's playing with toddler toys because it's not been given the life he should have. My boy is never off his mountain bike, he's tall and pretty healthy considering and never been very overweight. He's very able bodied and makes a great bacon sandwich! He does like to rewire the plugs 😐 and clip the dogs fur and sometimes takes the stair carpet up if he thinks it's moved 😂
He's taken the dog for walks round the block and only once tried to get in the pub(everyone knows him) he's well known and liked. He'll probably never be much more than a young adult but its something we can live with. He's able to join in with most adult activities now and has a normal life.
Harvey has a very different life because his mother did not interact with him enough. It suited her to keep his as a baby. If you don't stimulate a young brain it does not develop.

She's also had fillers though. Her face has got wider and her eyes look smaller. She's been photographed with bruises from the fillers quite a bit.

View attachment 1813121
She also had solid cheek implants too

Think she's trying to appeal to fishermen probably those that's been at sea for 3 months on a trawler and desperate to empty their ballbags on anything with a pulse man or woman. 😀
Suck a fisherman's friend 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

crazycakelady

VIP Member
We donated our sons organs five years ago and we had to sign that we were ok with whoever received them. When I questioned this our coordinator told us that some people don’t want certain people receiving their relatives organs. Sadly the main reason is people of different race which is so sad 😞. Off topic but our son saved the lives of two middle aged dads, a little boy and a newborn baby girl and we couldn’t be more proud of him especially as all the transplants took place on Christmas Day. Four families got their Christmas miracle.
What an amazing gift of life your son gave and thank you for being brave enough to do it thinking of you and sending much love

• Heart

kourtneykool

VIP Member
@kourtneykool - re her video on the last thread.... Skanky says, "yeah, well I'm starting to look after myself and pamper myself..." FFS you ugly bitch, all you ever do is pamper yourself...!!

https://media2.tattle.life/data/video/1810/1810969-22f4669e1e1b4d6ff2b1194334a679fd.mp4
Exactly that, she titled it “self care day”. Every day is fucking self care day in Kippers world. Would love to know where the kiddies are while she’s “looking after herself”!

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
EB709AE8-6286-4B90-99C0-069C90D6CC71.jpeg

No hun, you took drugs last year when you crashed, contradicting yourself again.

• Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
I've just read the interview poor misjudged Katie has done and i'm crying as i type this but she's inspired me to be truthful to you all and i ask for your forgiveness,,, my name isn't Stan Butler my birth name is kerplunk Squibble Niblick king of the potato people. 🤪🤪 Skankys still a fucking cunt lying narcissistic violent bullying freeloading drink and drug addict animal killing cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
a few musings…
Good thread title @Foxtotty2 👏
Have the new eyebrows made their debut yet?
I must have missed that @Binfest post-bang goes my theory that bin was Alex Belfield.
Where is Pom????
Binfests posts were a magnificent piss take.But I didn’t mind them because they were benign.
The penguins bum smells of dandruff.I’m a tomato..Or am I?Coles tomatoes are small and angry red.
Will keep you informed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34