Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
TLDR - my first one, not the best 🤦‍♀️ Well done on the thread title Foxtotty2

Kippers got the kids, pretending SS removed them into her sole custody .... her & Carol went sking but seem to be on the skids ... lying about KH & MP ... about to be interviewed by the Police for harassment ... posting awful pictures on OF ... doing 'self care' and denying texting any man including some love island nobody who said he was texting her ... having her eyebrow slugs removed ... advertising hair extensions & hair miracle gummy bears ... possibly on an egg hunt & many eggs should be afraid ... nothing much has changed ... carry on Krusties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 is there anything CP can do to help, this is all getting out of hand now, especially with KH, she is in full on revenge mode and hurting a lot of people, if everyone now collectively stands up to her, she won’t stand a chance. CP, KSR, PA, KH, EA, MP, AR. CP and KSR have the sway with the media, why is no one speaking out 🤷🏻‍♀️ these kids deserve better than being taken away from their home, family and school, just for her to prove a point. She’s got me fuming today. 😡😡😡
CP reads here, no worries. She’ll be informed. I’m not on IG or Facebook, but Claire is. Can someone send her the interview link please? Or just tell her to read article. Just to cover all options. KFP went way to far with her mouth & lies this time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Check list for skankys new egg.
1. Younger than skank.
2. Clean driving licence.
3. Has a penis (doesn't matter what size it is it'll be the biggest it's had anyway)
4. High sperm count.
5. Strong stomach and no sense of smell.

• Haha
  • Sick

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
This is proof that she not only rarely has the kids but that she never cooks for them normally. That's why she's posted it, as its such a rare occurrence for her.

It's like someone saying "After I went to the toilet, I washed my hands!" Erm... that's standard! I'd expect everyone to know I did and for them to do the same! (Except skanky)

It's the same when cooking for your OWN children! I cook for mine all the time, I've never posted it online though. And the only time I'd ever send a photo to family is if it was a special occasion, not a standard family dinner!

This woman gets more and more vile as the day passes!
I'm certain it's because we've been saying here that she never does normal things with the kids. So after days of hair and makeup, she decides to "cook" but the world HAD to know! What's next, a photo of her washing the dishes??

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
CP reads here, no worries. She’ll be informed. I’m not on IG or Facebook, but Claire is. Can someone send her the interview link please? Or just tell her to read article. Just to cover all options. KFP went way to far with her mouth & lies this time.
thank you @WillowTree21
I’ve private messaged the screenshots to her, so hope she sees them. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
How does she get her hair in such a state in less than 18 hours 🤷🏻‍♀️
There you go, brand ambassador indeed! 😂
Her short fuzzy hair is never going to blend with the extensions, she basically has a mullet that she can't accept, she lives in fantasy land. Any bit of movement ( such as getting out of the hairdressers chair or going outside) is going to send her mullet top poofing up again. 😂

Kipper's role model.

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 17.02.45.png

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Can’t believe some of her claims….

”I’ve got five kids, I’ve got animals, I’ve got a house to run, I’m the breadwinner and I just do it by myself. I wouldn’t have it any other way. You don’t have kids to pass them off to nannies, you don’t have kids to put them in boarding school. If you’re going to have kids, then you involve them in your life.”

“What I’ve done, I’ve kept every single article, I’ve found a lawyer, and HBO and Netflix want to do a documentary on it. So I’m going to go back to the papers and sue them for every story that they can’t prove was true.” She gives a triumphant nod. “I’ll prove they’re wrong and at the same time, ching-ching. Thank you very much. Watch that.”

Price is, without a shadow of a doubt, still bankrupt. Her next court hearing on the matter is scheduled for February, but when I double-check the date with her she looks bored. “I don’t know. If you’ve read that … I don’t know. I don’t let it affect me. Everything’s sorted.”
Crock of 💩. Those kids were looked after by her friends, cleaners, house keepers, her mums associates, neighbours, nannies, basically anyone who was available. Even the groom Joanne was left to look after them. Especially Princess, Harvey & Junior. I’m more shocked as well it at her accusations about Alex & Peter cheating. PROOF? LIBEL. AND SFP, complicit in the lies. What a family of gravy train grifters. IF her exes allow her to continue to spout her venom, unchallenged, then she will be out of control & unstoppable. She’s already had to make public apology & pay damages to Peter for falsely saying he cheated & didn’t love Harvey. Don’t know what legal consequences are for her stating he cheated once again, publicly, but hope they sue the pants off her. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/dec/02/katie-price-compensation-peter-andre

• Heart
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Loving the hashtags Coles dad has put on his recent post . Subtle dig at son's onoff relationship
Without doubt he's referring to Skank. Such a neat turn of phrase, he should join us, he'd be an asset to tattle as well as having loads of tea.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Just a few thoughts ...
The Carol apple didn't fall far from the nasty bastard tree based on Daddy Woods Instasham posts which are clearly about Kipper ... Much as I dislike Kipper, Daddy Woods appears to be a nasty uncouth piece of work just like his son
Apart from the bandage being on a different foot as well as being a Sandle now instead of a full lower leg cover ... Why is the ankle bandaged & why is it held together with orange plaster not surgical tape ? ... Had a woman on a stable yard once ... Walked with a stick, claimed to have been run over by a bus, was waiting for compo following a court case ... My friend on same yard was an amputee with one leg - she pointed out that this woman couldn't remember which leg to limp on... My point is that most people (including me who saw this woman every day - I didn't like her was all) don't notice things like this when people are scamming ... That's why Kipper gets away with it, not just in the media, bit also with people around her I think
How is someone limping able to lift that overfilled saucepan of shit looking food ?
Her slug eyebrows have not been touched ... They are exactly the same ... Probably had a consult, expected a freebie but they said she had to pay ... She will be on the beg for a free treatment to remove them now
Westbrook claiming to be hospitalised with Strep suddenly recovered in time for a pub panto and now on a plane 'to live abroad' ... She will be back in new year with another load of crap because it's just a holiday really ... These bottom feeding zlebs survive by selling lies to the media for a pittance who print them for clicks ... Kipper thinks she is better than them but she is no different... I have said before she is circling the plughole of zelebrity now ... She is actually finished, the only difference between Kipper, Katona & Westbrook is that Kipper has the MM TV thing, and I think that's part of her Ch5 contract which won't be renewed when it expires ... Occasional sidebar of shame & OF are it now for Kipper prospects in reality ... 10 years in the wilderness & some TV show may try to resurrect her Westbrook & Katona as a TV curiosities ... They will all be hugely fat with smashed or frozen faces thinking they look 25 - if they are still alive - with some dodgy 28yr old bloke in tow who will be 'the one'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Helen

Administrator
All, the main rule of tattle is not to police or declare what you think should be posted.

Instead if you have any worries hit report and let mods deal with it. Thanks

• Heart

Adawu

VIP Member
Loving the hashtags Coles dad has put on his recent post . Subtle dig at son's onoff relationship
Daddy Woods don't like the Skank. Unwashed, rancid breath and rude obnoxious personality sums her up perfectly. 😂😂😂 Roots Daddy Roots!

• Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
Well done to @Foxtotty2 for the thread title! 👏🏻
Just send your address and I’ll organise for some of the thrush inducing barf bombs and flammable JYY goods 😅

Link to previous thread

Sorry haven’t had a chance to type up a TLDR. Unlike Kipper some of us have to actually work for a living rather than having self care days every day for our mental health 🙄🤔

Still a cunt of the highest order…

Please feel free to add a recap!

Attachments

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Done herself no favours with this interview, ALL her exes cheated? I'm sure PA took her to court over that one, raped in South Africa, hopefully she will have to provide proof, ITV did nothing to help, no security, it goes on, she has proved in that interview that she is a bitter and twisted individual who will very soon be the cause of her own downfall.
Claire Powell will be on to legal again. KFP once again, stated in black & white, Peter cheated! oh dear, a published false statement, LIBEL. Jett was born abroad, (France, she said) so hairdresser LIED. RapEd in SA Etc etc. There‘s definitely going to be some fall out legally from her spouting & not listening. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-baby-boy-Jett-Riviera-EIGHT-weeks-early.html

• Heart
  • Haha

PTMe

Chatty Member
The real reason she doesn't give interviews to the likes of OK Magazine is because they pay peanuts compared to what they used to.

She told me she used to get anywhere between £10-20k depending on the exclusive.

Nowadays she's lucky to get £5k.

Greedy bitch.

• Haha
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So Skank thinks this interview is good for her. It’s in The Times, not just a Red Top, I’m being taken seriously says Skank.

Read it closely Skank, this Isn’t Lorraine Kelly going along with your every word. Yes you aren’t challenged much, but read what Sophia does say about you, much is not complimentary and you have exposed yourself for the upcoming BH, Announced you don’t care, it’s sorted, you don’t take it seriously. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see all your contradictions and lies within this article, it is not a flattering piece for you. Sadly I think you’re too thick to see this. Your own words will one day destroy you, and you’ll never see it coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 38