Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Claire Powell will be on to legal again. KFP once again, stated in black & white, Peter cheated! oh dear, a published false statement, LIBEL. Jett was born abroad, (France, she said) so hairdresser LIED. RapEd in SA Etc etc. There‘s definitely going to be some fall out legally from her spouting & not listening. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-baby-boy-Jett-Riviera-EIGHT-weeks-early.html
Plus the little matter of basically kidnapping Jett and Bunny, KP will fuck up, massively, she always does.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

karma4klattie

VIP Member
thats it, the thing she is now missing, is youth and you cant get that from a plastic surgeon

some one must have asked her if she wanted a "fishermans friend" and shes trying for that look, to snare one 😂

2 straws ? times must be hard if he has to share a drink 😂
Does Cole put his babygrow on a hanger to keep it nice while he's being bummed by the potato?

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Oh,this I could buy.And it’s probably the best outcome for both of them.She will post more out on the tiles photos with her gay mates/ new best friends, then somewhere down the line (after the Christmas miracle )will announce that she is single.There will be some insta post about trolls/KH&MP/Tattle/the weather/Tesco Clubcard points putting pressure on their relationship, and they have decided to part( but wish each other well).
Or...This is the eleventy fifth attempt at generating interest.

Tesco club card points???????? ..... You have just made my day!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
Harvey prob thinks santa is his next new daddy
Harvey is an adult now, and should be spoken to and treated like one. Encouraged to develop independence skills in line with his abilities. Not shouted at and spoken to like a toddler.

One of mine is neurodivergent with learning disabilities. He’s 16 so I speak to him like a 16 year old, and encourage his support workers to do the same; offering him choices and input in all decisions to help him express what he wants/needs. Even health care professionals need reminding to talk to him, not me when we attend medical appointments together.

I don’t post photos/videos of him to social media, as I’m a normal parent who wouldn’t dream of breaching his right to privacy. Actually, that goes for my other kids too, if they want to share something on social media, that’s their choice to make, not mine to impose.

Harvey believing in Father Christmas should be a private matter, but I’d have thought college, if not KFP should be working with Harvey to help him understand Father Christmas is a lovely thing for young children to believe in but introduce him to the idea that is a story rather than real. My 16 year old, I mentioned, has not believed in Father Christmas from a young age, as he was so confused by how it was possible. Rather than add to the story, I told him it was something parents tell young children to make things seem more exciting, but as he was asking questions he was old enough for me to tell him. That made sense to him, and he never told his younger brother, although he’d throw me a comedy wink whenever anyone spoke about Father Christmas.

• Heart
  • Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I have read the interview in the times and I am fucking steaming. Firstly she has locked the dogs in the stables!!!!! Probably in the dark and freezing cold. FFS man why have animals if you can't be bloody arsed to look after them!!! They will be freezing. I haven't got words to describe this vile, evil, murderous, abusing piece of shit. So Jett wasn't at school???? Why for fucks sake. It is looking increasingly likely she has just took the kids and won't return them. Instead she has started a shit stirring rumour to destroy K and P about a video, which nobody has seen. I really really hope there is stuff going on in the background. I naively hope PA is going to step in and help Kieran with a shit hot lawyer who will have her spinning on her head. She was supposed to take drugs tests before seeing them, why has this not happened. She is always off her face!

As for her so called fucking family! They are a disgrace. They must know she is still sniffing and drinking yet those vulnerable kids are with her. And if Biffa is still around, those kids will be terrified.

WTAF is going on!!! This is so wrong. To finish on a positive the interview does not paint her in a good light but she is so fucking thick she cannot see it.

Sorry for my rant but I feel like I need scraping off the ceiling!
You feel exactly the same as the rest of us. I'm pretty sure there's plenty going on in the background with KH, it's took a lot of abuse from her over the years, but he's not going to let her take Jett and Bunny without a battle, but god knows what it's taken out of him so far and Michelle so far. This is KP's answer everytime her jealousy kicks in. Revenge, Revenge, Revenge.

• Sad

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
Chantelle Houghton now following Cole 🤣
wtf she following him for after her saying she was a victim of narcissistic abuse and coercive control 🤦‍♀️ the mind boggles

• Haha
  • Wow

Danglyweed

My idea of pampering is trimming my eyebrows with my fanny shaver and a quick pluck of my monibrow 🤣 Actual parenting of 4 kids and real hard work leaves little time to be a self centered CUNT.

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
She needs to stop treating him like an infant - he’s an 18 year old young man, all this frog bollocks and believing in Santa is just plain weird - one minute she’s dragging him around nightclubs letting young women drape their boobs all over him the next she’s banging on about Barney and Santa. WTF?
he is 20 now !

Chantelle Houghton now following Cole 🤣
wtf she following him for after her saying she was a victim of narcissistic abuse and coercive control 🤦‍♀️ the mind boggles
Chantelle has also been a victim of Kipper ....

• Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Crock of 💩. Those kids were looked after by her friends, cleaners, house keepers, her mums associates, neighbours, nannies, basically anyone who was available. Even the groom Joanne was left to look after them. Especially Princess, Harvey & Junior. I’m more shocked as well it at her accusations about Alex & Peter cheating. PROOF? LIBEL. AND SFP, complicit in the lies. What a family of gravy train grifters. IF her exes allow her to continue to spout her venom, unchallenged, then she will be out of control & unstoppable. She’s already had to make public apology & pay damages to Peter for falsely saying he cheated & didn’t love Harvey. Don’t know what legal consequences are for her stating he cheated once again, publicly, but hope they sue the pants off her. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/dec/02/katie-price-compensation-peter-andre
Everything you write is true.But half of the problem is actually dealing with her, and making her face justice.
What happens if you actually go to all the trouble and expense of challenging her appalling behaviour?Look at KH and MP.A slap on the wrist.
She has no money to pay a libel case, and won’t pay anyway.She knows prison is highly unlikely, and she has no shame.
And therein lies the problem.No consequences for her.
I hope that ITV and OK blacklist her.Now that would be a punishment, but I have little faith in the media.
Ps . Love your posts Willow.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
View attachment 1813691 What the fuck is Kieran up to. Advertising cctv installations????? After what Katie has been alleging about him? There's a message here but fuck knows what it is.
Might be wrong but think this is a subtle dig at skank. Plod and SS have reviewed the evidence and there's no case to answer, Kieran also posted a lovely dovey picture and comments about Michelle being the dogs bollocks and the love of his life another dig at skank. Kieran played it cool by not responding and keeping silent he's probably now letting skank know her little revenge trip hasn't worked and she will have questions to answer.

Reactions: 33

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
She puts her arms up to try and give some shape to her torso which is very square. She thinks by having big tits it gives her curves but it doesn't. She's spongebob square pants shape

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
Oh my sweet baby jeesus, that article. Why do these 'journalists' just take her word for things?

'She brightens as she tells me about her idea for a TV show in which she will take her revenge. “What I’ve done, I’ve kept every single article, I’ve found a lawyer, and HBO and Netflix want to do a documentary on it. So I’m going to go back to the papers and sue them for every story that they can’t prove was true.''

This just sums her up she's seen the Harry and Meghan fuss and thinks she can do the same. She's delusional and shallow getting her ideas off TV ( same with the Kieran/Savile thing) . Harry was born to one of the most famous women on the planet, you weren't love. No way can she sue for 'every story' either. I'll wait with bated breath for this show, just behind the one on social services and how to get married in Vegas! She is also obsessive and paranoid. As someone said on here, the people gong through her bins are debt collectors, not journalist now. So she brought that terrible t

It's a puff piece mostly but at least they noticed 'she talks at full pelt and gives the impression of someone trying hard to connect. Her default setting is more broadcast than receive, so she doesn’t tend to listen very carefully'' Yes because she's got a personality disorder!

There's absolutely no challenge to her when she mentions all her men have wronged her, no mention of damages and court cases with Alex Reid or Andre where SHE was the liar. It says she blames ALL her men for cheating on her, so she's libelled Andre again. No wonder she likes that journalist and calls them a 'proper' one that's because she's burned all her bridges and lied too much to the other ones. One that asks absolutely no probing questions is the one Kipper likes :rolleyes:

It's just another article full of lies and Pricey bullshit as Brenda from Bristol would say,

View attachment 1815483
I do hate the fact she would have been paid for this , but I also think it's probably the most called out article on her I've read for a long time. It has rubbished quite a few of her claims and let folk know shes a liar. We all know she lies everytime she opens her mouth but thr occasional headlines some folk see and read would give a different impression, raped, left to bring kids up alone , cheated on etc etc , if that's all they see. Perhaps if reporter is pointed in direction of wiki, she might do a follow up , one can hope

• Heart

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Just read The Times interview in its entirety. Oh dear oh dear. She doesn’t come out of it well.

what she said about ITV probably will land her in legal hot water. I can’t see an entity like that taking what she said lying down.

OK won’t be too happy either.

“if I do (end up in prison) I’ll write a chapter for my next book and it will earn me money “

I am going to enjoy seeing what KP looks like after even a few weeks in prison with no hair extensions, teeth falling out, rubbish make up. She will be a horror. And in the inmates will probably sell stories or pictures of her.

ALL the comments online are negative. This a bad story for KP.

• Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
Wow her heating bills for one month is more than most people's for a fukn year!
She said in the past her heating is on all year round, windows open etc.
I'd like to know why SS are allowing so many unchecked adults in the house with the kids. She's meant to be safeguarding them ffs.
One other bit in this is the hairdresser talking about doing her hair extensions as she lies recovering from section with jett . Thought they were in France , cut off from the world, kieran was hardly even allowed to visit. So how did the hair dresser get there .

• Wow
  • Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
KH advertising CCTV (note no AD tag). Wonder if he’s trying to record any visits from the Skank??
Or maybe it's a dig about the magical village-only video? Remember how it was supposed to be CCTV footage from the kids bedroom and then later speculated to be from a phone...?

• Haha

okeep

VIP Member
Sorry Krusties a bit out of practice, anyway merry Christmas, especially our Staples
It was Christmas Eve babe
You were a drunk skank
I was out on the decking having another wank
Then you sang whole new world, I said sing it louder
Then we turned our faces away
Head first into the Colombian marching powder

you said I was the one
and then I saw your phone
You said it’s just a mate
Then we had slapgate
So happy Christmas dolly
I can see a better time
Next year our dreams will come true
Making lots of lolly

I’ve got 30 super cars and self made money
and you’re ugly and old but I’ve split no tea
When you first took my hand in the Shish bar
On a cold Christmas Eve
You said you’d make me a star

I was handsome and manly
You an old fucking granny
Queen of the chavs with big tits like balloons
When the kareoke stopped playing
Shouts of get off the stage you stupid with h
The more coke and drinks
I thought that’s a sexy bitch
You said come back to mine I’ll make you a man
Like throwing a sausage up the grand canyon

And your creditors were all singing can your bills
you pay?
and they all were weeping tears on Christmas Day

I’m a bum
I’m a punk
Your a cheap slut on junk
But we will be together for all eternity
Death won’t keep us apart
We will just come back
We’ll get buried in the garden
It’s a Pet Semetary
Happy Christmas your arse
I’d prayed it’s our last but it’s a battle
Wouldn’t like to upset our fans on tattle

and your creditors were all singing can your bills you pay?

I could’ve been someone
Well so could anyone
I was a massive star on reality TV
When I first found you
Thought you would marry me
But our time has gone,
The papers need another ONE

And your creditors were all singing can your bills you pay

• Haha
  • Heart

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Katie Price has said she believes “men are the downfall in my life” amid a headline-making break-up from fiancé Carl Woods.

The 44-year-old model also talked about her plans to open a botox clinic, her relationship with the UK press, and how men are her “triggers” in a new interview.

Price toldThe Sunday Times she has suffered “gaslighting and mental abuse” from men all her life, adding: “You don’t have to be a genius to work out that men are the downfall in my life. A million per cent.

“All my dramas, my bankruptcy – everything is men. Always men. That is it.”

No Katie. Your poor decision making, you and only you are the architect of your trouble. Your poor financial choices. Bad money management. Impulsiveness in making choices, in surgeries, cosmetic and dental surgeries. Being mean spirited. Abusing animals. FFS how do you have 5 dogs? Let alone 5 children? You chose to do this. Chose. No one strong armed you or forced you to be a parent, a wife, a girlfriend, a partner, an animal owner, a daughter a wife a mother. FFS OWN YOUR MISTAKES. PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND OWN YOUR MISTAKES. No one is buying your lies anymore.

• Heart