Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I see the hair people have apparently been getting complaints about KP being a brand ambassador. 🙄
Why they cannot see the state of her hair just a few hours later of it being done🤷🏻‍♀️It just baffles me why people want to be associated with someone barely out of the press for their vile behaviour and is renowned for having 💩 hair. Hope they learn when they get ripped off and ignored by KP, because that is what she does, she can never follow through on her promises. Ozzy T got his 5 minutes of fame, now she has moved on to the next sucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The endless saga of it’s broken trotters:

WTF when did this happen, she was drinking in Brighton last night, was that earlier hair salon story from a previous trip then 🤷🏽‍♀️ WTF is this, it’s just medical cosplay, don’t believe a word of it.😡

Reactions: 38

tracey3871

VIP Member
Unfiltered picture of that awful old Trout Kipper from her Xmas OF shoot ... and here she is taking up cycling as one of her new sports after she has the tentymillionth fake operation on her trotters

1671201055125.png
1671201324228.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

DC16

VIP Member
How I’ve felt since we discovered the kids are with her, she seems totally unhinged, more so than ever. Appalling behaviour in all directions, but my main feelings are we are watching 2 little lives being torn apart, FFS they are not going to school, I know people say things are happening, it takes time, but they were taken away from KH quickly enough. Those 2 little ones don’t have time, this woman can do a lot of damage quickly, we are watching her do it, I really don’t know why it’s been deemed she can care for them, it’s clear she can’t. Something needs to happen now, maybe this Times piece can prompt some action. All we can do is watch on and hope, praying something can be done DC 🙏🏽
Taken away by KP, NOT SS. SS are one big let down.

• Sad
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Do we think SB is still alive…after his, I’ve never felt so bad, pretend I’m asleep, fake selfie 🤔🤣

• Haha

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Ifwe can see what's wrong...😔
Harvey is now stunte. I hate reading anything about him because it makes me so upset! No wonder H has tantrums, hes never learnt how to express himself properly. He's got a brain and he should be able to use it better than he does. I feel shes humiliating him every time she takes him out as the 'star' turn. It's so disgusting. H is sensitive to lots of noise and commotion, he internalises too as he struggles to express himself. He even talks like a child. When you listen to kippers monotone voice it's no wonder H is the way he is.
She has got a lot to answer for when it comes to Harvey - the drugs and drinking during pregnancy aside - she’s failed him time and time again, exaggerated his disabilities and has added to his issues by her own neglect (scalding himself) she has made no effort whatsoever to encourage him to reach his full potential, it’s bloody hard work raising a disabled child and she’s done fuck all other than pass him around to whoever will have him and over feed him to keep him quiet.

• Sad
  • Heart

Foxtotty2

1671198887989.png

For the votes folks :love:
Walked past that place in town this morning where Skanks is having her eyebrows done.
If only I'd known she was going to be there I would have hung about.
Oh well, there's bound to be another time...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

emmaw28

VIP Member
Must add these though

@SmillieKylie came up with a real life pic for us vs filtered which was perfect..
523AC1DA-05A0-48CC-8D96-5086088A84CA.jpeg

and then @tracey3871 had some classics to add of the frontline worker Cole…
138EB7D6-D6CB-4048-9C97-DE6182A0C60A.jpeg

and then the new egg…
C43268AF-3A93-4AA4-9A38-B0F4B34360C0.jpeg

1A78F0E0-A89D-4127-9F71-532CA8B8EB74.jpeg

And lastly a lovely throwback of Cole and Kipper “SKING”
4C3FED5D-8A3E-4287-8C19-F7554AC7ABA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
They really are going to use the “Christmas Miracle” angle with this story release, it’s coming either this weekend, or in the days leading up to Christmas Day.

Prepare yourselves Krusties, we will not be amused, it will be extremely stomach-churning, Skank is going to rinse this for all it‘s worth, additionally using it in some capacity at the BH, and to keep hold of the MM. Sadly I think she will earn much coin for all her ‘exclusives’, complete with all the family photos and “family is everything to me“ bs she loves to peddle, it’s gonna be grim watching the family grift cranking up to maximum….yuck 🤦🏽‍♀️

I still think the split with SB has been engineered as AFP won’t have him around. The relationship is fake but Skank needs SB until a new egg is found, chauffeur etc. So split for now, he can still chauffeur her in secret, what he’s doing now if you ask me. No questions asked about why he’s not in the family photos with AFP, when she sells the story, as they are no longer together. Skank gets as much money in as she can, deals are done, he is then welcomed back sometime in the New Year. SB given a tidy sum of the story money to keep quiet and play along.
If they do a story on the lung transplant I think it will be very disrespectful to the donar's family. I think it will be in very bad taste.:mad:

• Heart

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Done herself no favours with this interview, ALL her exes cheated? I'm sure PA took her to court over that one, raped in South Africa, hopefully she will have to provide proof, ITV did nothing to help, no security, it goes on, she has proved in that interview that she is a bitter and twisted individual who will very soon be the cause of her own downfall.

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Check list for skankys new egg.
1. Younger than skank.
2. Clean driving licence.
3. Has a penis (doesn't matter what size it is it'll be the biggest it's had anyway)
4. High sperm count.
5. Strong stomach and no sense of smell.

[
Was going to add.
6. Thick as shit.
7. Doesn't mind sloppy seconds,thirds, fourths.
😎🤣
8. has a passport
9. qualified in childcare
10. is a multi-millionaire so she never needs to work again.
11. No morals
12. knows how Backgrid works
13. likes a bit of sniff
14. Loves drama
15. Blind
16. Deaf @tracey3871

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 is there anything CP can do to help, this is all getting out of hand now, especially with KH, she is in full on revenge mode and hurting a lot of people, if everyone now collectively stands up to her, she won’t stand a chance. CP, KSR, PA, KH, EA, MP, AR. CP and KSR have the sway with the media, why is no one speaking out 🤷🏻‍♀️ these kids deserve better than being taken away from their home, family and school, just for her to prove a point. She’s got me fuming today. 😡😡😡
How I’ve felt since we discovered the kids are with her, she seems totally unhinged, more so than ever. Appalling behaviour in all directions, but my main feelings are we are watching 2 little lives being torn apart, FFS they are not going to school, I know people say things are happening, it takes time, but they were taken away from KH quickly enough. Those 2 little ones don’t have time, this woman can do a lot of damage quickly, we are watching her do it, I really don’t know why it’s been deemed she can care for them, it’s clear she can’t. Something needs to happen now, maybe this Times piece can prompt some action. All we can do is watch on and hope, praying something can be done DC 🙏🏽

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
She has rolled out Harvey again with a video call with Santa. Mum of the Year 2022 :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I haven’t read the whole thing, I’ll use it to light a fire with later, but basically she packed the kids off to the garden centre across the road when the interviewer put her foot down, she lies away throughout the entire thing, hasn’t taken drugs for 3 years, it was all Kieran’s fault, she’s still with Carl, life is great, no alcohol in the fridge and the kids are her world. I get the feeling that the journalist was sick to death of her by the end of it. Welcome to our world! X

• Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Lots of questions on it's insta asking what it's done to it's feet. Super fan Franny has said it jumped off a wall into a swimming pool!
That's a new version I've not heard before about how it allegedly broke it's fucking feet.

• Haha
  • Wow

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Taken away by KP, NOT SS. SS are one big let down.
Absolutely. And as someone who legally challenges them on a daily basis, I am not one bit surprised. The ramifications to those young children will be felt for years to come when they are finally returned to their place of safety. Makes me so cross, but why I continue to work crazy hours to hold them to account. It should be added that most social workers come into this industry hoping to change things, its the 'senior managers' that cause disproportionate and lasting damage.

• Sad
  • Heart