Katie Price #230 Nowhere to run, no place to hide, its Skanky Price we cannot abide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can be 'dissolved' with saline and I'm glad to report that it looks really painful. Worth watching the last 3 or 4 minutes of this if you haven't got time for all 9.44 mins. I'll be staggered if Skank follows this treatment through to the end.

And she had to go for the biggest eyebrows she could possibly get. She hasn't even got normals sized ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve had microblading done coincidentally by a lady who went to the same school as kipper and used to do her makeup when she was first popular! I wrote about this in one of my earlier posts!
Itโ€™s brilliant but I did my research and made sure I was 100% sure I was doing the right thing. But it looks like Kipoer had hers done as a block colour which would be really hard to get rid of surely? Mine are fine hair strokes. Was pretty painful but well worth it.

Reactions: 18
Sounds like a load of faff to me, I would rather spend the time with my dogs/cats/hubby
I once decided to 'treat' myself to fake semi-permanent eyelashes as I used to wear false ones at weekends. The woman doing it was a stern humourless lady. I lay down and she began to individually separate and tweezer apart my eyelash hairs, it was uncomfortable and she was completely silent. In those first few seconds I thought 'what the actual duck am I doing? this is a ridiculous thing to do!' I was too scared to say anything though especially as she started applying superglue to apply the fake lashes. It took over an hour to do. Half of them fell off a week later so I had half of my eyelashes all spidery and ridiculous looking.
I have never bothered with fake anything since!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is getting brows done with Jerri Jones in Elm Road Worthing, (can see on streetview the building in her video is opposite the clinic)
Mug. Bet Jerri doesn't get paid. Where are Jett and Bunny????

Everything has to revolve around her. I'd be bored shitless having hair, nails, eyebrows and other beauty shite done every other day. What a shite, shallow life to lead.

Reactions: 25
She's left it too late for this season :) Hopefully next year she'll be unavailable due to being in Clink :)
You'd think she'd be good at it though... Her whole life is just one big pantomime.... (with us lot shouting "We're Behind You", as we push her off the stage onto her poorly trotters...)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m going to create a new thread - but havenโ€™t had time to do a recapโ€ฆ hopefully someone else can help?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mug. Bet Jerri doesn't get paid. Where are Jett and Bunny????

Everything has to revolve around her. I'd be bored shitless having hair, nails, eyebrows and other beauty shite done every other day. What a shite, shallow life to lead.
Probably sat in the salon waiting for her
Seems like nothing is being done about her rants on instagram etc

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.