Katie Price #231 Love Island Hunk wants to give it a go, KP is a Xmas ho ho ho!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chantelle Houghton now following Cole 🤣
wtf she following him for after her saying she was a victim of narcissistic abuse and coercive control 🤦‍♀️ the mind boggles

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She needs to stop treating him like an infant - he’s an 18 year old young man, all this frog bollocks and believing in Santa is just plain weird - one minute she’s dragging him around nightclubs letting young women drape their boobs all over him the next she’s banging on about Barney and Santa. WTF?
I felt really uncomfortable seeing him in the nightclub that time, playing with a train set one minute and posing with his arms around scantily clad women the next minute, there was even a photo of a girl with her boob out next to H. It was all KPs fault

The frog stuff is totally overdone by KP and makes me think she neither truly knows his personality, or cares about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She needs to stop treating him like an infant - he’s an 18 year old young man, all this frog bollocks and believing in Santa is just plain weird - one minute she’s dragging him around nightclubs letting young women drape their boobs all over him the next she’s banging on about Barney and Santa. WTF?
he is 20 now !

Chantelle Houghton now following Cole 🤣
wtf she following him for after her saying she was a victim of narcissistic abuse and coercive control 🤦‍♀️ the mind boggles
Chantelle has also been a victim of Kipper ....

• Wow
Reactions: 34
H is skanks go to sympathy and deflection card when it's getting slated and hated, H is also skanks ace in the hole when she's up in court skank can't use the old Amy the terminals last Christmas like it's been doing for the last 5yrs so expect a lot more H and mummy stories before the bankruptcy hearing in February. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I shouldnt worry ... all the pics of the kids will be replaced with pics of Kipper & her new 'The One' soon enough ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
H is skanks go to sympathy and deflection card when it's getting slated and hated, H is also skanks ace in the hole when she's up in court skank can't use the old Amy the terminals last Christmas like it's been doing for the last 5yrs so expect a lot more H and mummy stories before the bankruptcy hearing in February. 🤬
"Don't jail me, Harvey won't be able to cope without me"
"Don't jail me, my mental health is to blame and I've turned over a new leaf"
"Don't jail me, my mum is terminally ill and I need to care for her"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
"Don't jail me, Harvey won't be able to cope without me"
"Don't jail me, my mental health is to blame and I've turned over a new leaf"
"Don't jail me, my mum is terminally ill and I need to care for her"
Kipper is a like hamster on a wheel ... everything is rinse and repeat ... her relationships, her excuses, her behaviour, her fake stories to the press, even her only fans poses are all the same just recycled over and over ... nothing ever really changes ... there is rarely anything new in Kipper land

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Kipper is a like hamster on a wheel ... everything is rinse and repeat ... her relationships, her excuses, her behaviour, her fake stories to the press, even her only fans poses are all the same just recycled over and over ... nothing ever really changes ... there is rarely anything new in Kipper land
There will be a new “ The One” soon , no doubt 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ugh 😩😩😩 rotten old hag.

Reactions: 18
Check list for skankys new egg.
1. Younger than skank.
2. Clean driving licence.
3. Has a penis (doesn't matter what size it is it'll be the biggest it's had anyway)
4. High sperm count.
5. Strong stomach and no sense of smell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
SOMETHING changes.........see if you can guess what it is..........44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55........ and that's if she makes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Check list for skankys new egg.
1. Younger than skank.
2. Clean driving licence.
3. Has a penis (doesn't matter what size it is it'll be the biggest it's had anyway)
4. High sperm count.
5. Strong stomach and no sense of smell.
preferably deaf

Poor Kipper ... cant even get a panto gig now 😂 😂

1671207939647.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oooh looked at Edna’s IG, she’s been out and about in Holborn today, so not looking after Katie’s kids. So….either Skank took them to the eyebrow place, Skanky sent them to school, they are with someone else 🤷🏽‍♀️ I still think Wank-Boy is around, driving her and them, don’t believe she’s using taxi’s, there is no one else to do her bidding, PP Fencing must be at home with in recovery AFP.

What a mystery we have on our hands, we need someone spotting her in the wild with Wank-Boy tagging along, it’s all very odd at the mo 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kipper could just about pull off Widow Twanky ... in a silent non dancing panto

1671208363767.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.