Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klairklopp

VIP Member
No one can decide where donated organs go( except doctors).I would have thought it depends on tissue compatibility, who is top of the list, health of recipient etc.
And to be fair, it’s a bit naff for the donor trying to choose who is”worthy”.
I think there was a story ( a few years ago), of someone trying to put restrictions on who their organs would go to ,eg no one of colour.That was swiftly shot down, and rightly so.
I may not like AFP, but she got them because she met certain criteria. Therefore she deserved the op.I would argue that a positive life affirming success story of organ donation would encourage people to think about it.
I always think of the late George Best. A lot of people( at the time), said he didn’t deserve the liver transplant because the damage was self inflicted.
I believe he was given one because he met the criteria.
We donated our sons organs five years ago and we had to sign that we were ok with whoever received them. When I questioned this our coordinator told us that some people don’t want certain people receiving their relatives organs. Sadly the main reason is people of different race which is so sad 😞. Off topic but our son saved the lives of two middle aged dads, a little boy and a newborn baby girl and we couldn’t be more proud of him especially as all the transplants took place on Christmas Day. Four families got their Christmas miracle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 116

Wirlesswill

Hey Skanky, just spent 20 minutes studying Google earth. It's amazing how good the resolution from space is. So good in fact that we can see all your tyre tracks showing your little escape routes from the MM when you think no one is looking. When you go for a joyride be aware we know where you may pop out...

Guess what...? Sussex Police may not be watching you like a hawk, but now I and others know your MO, we have the time and the means to make sure you do get caught driving illegally.

Just when are you currently banned until?? Next stop, inside!

I only hope that you are stopped before someone is hurt or worse by your actions.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Michelle is following Emily on IG and has liked her post of Christmas baking. Wonder have they been supporting each other behind the scenes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

NoodleNips

VIP Member
She has rolled out Harvey again with a video call with Santa. Mum of the Year 2022 :rolleyes:
She needs to stop treating him like an infant - he’s an 18 year old young man, all this frog bollocks and believing in Santa is just plain weird - one minute she’s dragging him around nightclubs letting young women drape their boobs all over him the next she’s banging on about Barney and Santa. WTF?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

DC16

VIP Member
That interview, wow, just wow! I’ll make sure the Insolvency practitioner sees it. She really does not give a shit about anything, apart from revenge and money. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Latest Christmas OF…

58A1107F-EBE8-46A8-AE17-6422CC3ABC4B.jpeg

C’mon boys, come get your Christmas goodies, phoaaar it’s going to be steamy. I’m offering stuff that’s too hot for the other younger women on Only Fans, my years of modelling experience means I know what you men want

Dressed as Santa, my boobs are busting out, but you won’t see nipples…I’m such a tease

Dressed as an Elf, whoops my top’s fallen off, but my hands saved my dignity, you won’t see nipples…I’m such a tease

I’m sexily decorating my Christmas Tree, lots of cleavage on display, no nipples though…I’m such a tease

What’s this, cooking my Christmas Turkey in a sexy red negligee, luckily it’s not transparent, so you wont see nipples…I’m such a tease

Hello boys, come for a ride in my sleigh, I’m naked under my real fur coat, cheeky though as you won’t see nipples…I’m such a colossal TWAT

Let it snow snow snow…know what I mean boys ❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

tracey3871

VIP Member
Had a quick skim though the Scum online today ....... Couldn't bring myself to read the Skank articles but I did look at the Coketona turkey teef piece ..... shes crying as usual , she pleads to be knocked out (plenty of volunteers to do that for you luv ) also, in some of the heavily filtered pics she vaguely resembles Amanda Holden or Cheryl Cole , unfiltered its more like a cross between the Giant Cunt and Dick Waller , where are the trading standards people ? these people are fraudsters . Speaking of the Giant Cunt , she wonders why the top fashion brands said she was too fat to represent them ........ well , you wouldn't ask Larry Grayson to advertise a mixed martial arts event would you , you daft cunt !
2 pictures of Giant Gemma FROM THE SAME Daily Fail Article ... who is fooled by these filters ?????
1671199916350.png
1671199928933.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Ekathrina

VIP Member
The frog stuff with Harvey reminds me of something that happened with my lad when he was at his SEN school. Because my son is mixed race and his dad is from Jamaica, one of his teachers once asked him if he liked Bob Marley and as he’s a very keen to please young man he said yes. From then on this narrative developed around ‘oh, D***** really likes Bob Marley’ and it really became a thing for the next few years. They got him playing reggae songs on the keyboard (he’s very musical), had him doing homework and projects around the life of Bob Marley. The truth is he doesn’t like Bob Marley one bit and he can’t stand reggae - he likes techno, hard house and electro swing, but he just went along with it because he didn’t want to upset people and he knew they liked it.
I bet it’s a bit like that with Harvey, I think given the chance he’d have probably moved onto something a bit more age appropriate (within reason) but it suits her to keep him like some perpetual giant baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
WOW, she really is an arrogant, ignorant piece of 💩. ‘If they’re going to keep going’, intimating ‘they’re at fault’, for her squandering money, bumping creditors, tax, mortgage payments & deceiving about her earnings/spending. Honestly I’m spitting😡
@WillowTree21 is there anything CP can do to help, this is all getting out of hand now, especially with KH, she is in full on revenge mode and hurting a lot of people, if everyone now collectively stands up to her, she won’t stand a chance. CP, KSR, PA, KH, EA, MP, AR. CP and KSR have the sway with the media, why is no one speaking out 🤷🏻‍♀️ these kids deserve better than being taken away from their home, family and school, just for her to prove a point. She’s got me fuming today. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 49

DC16

VIP Member
Here's a thought for all of you- is it possible for someone to write to her Trustee in Bankruptcy outlining EVERYTHING she's done (endless beauty and surgery)AND EVERYWHERE she's been since being made bankrupt and actually demand they forensically examine her incomings and outgoing before the hearing? Could say why is there 1 rule for her and 1 for the rest of us and that it is in the Public Interest that her business and financial affairs are examined in minute detail? I don't know how they system works but surely there must be someone who is taking her to Court etc 🤔 😏 🙄 😕 could use the Wiki as a starter for 10

And btw, did anyone notice coles roid pal giving 2 fingers in the pic
That’s all been taken care of. 👍
On a side note, I’m off out tonight. Wonder what time kick off will be 🙏🤞🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

DC16

VIP Member
I don't think OK et Al are willing to pay Kipper at all anymore ... no one is really ... she bit the hand off the offer of this article ... she has very few avenues now ... she also looks crap in those pictures despite the trowelled on makeup & fake hair
They are not happy I understand, this could have serious repercussions for her tomorrow morning 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47