Katie Price #231 Love Island Hunk wants to give it a go, KP is a Xmas ho ho ho!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a quick skim though the Scum online today ....... Couldn't bring myself to read the Skank articles but I did look at the Coketona turkey teef piece ..... shes crying as usual , she pleads to be knocked out (plenty of volunteers to do that for you luv ) also, in some of the heavily filtered pics she vaguely resembles Amanda Holden or Cheryl Cole , unfiltered its more like a cross between the Giant bleep and Dick Waller , where are the trading standards people ? these people are fraudsters . Speaking of the Giant bleep , she wonders why the top fashion brands said she was too fat to represent them ........ well , you wouldn't ask Larry Grayson to advertise a mixed martial arts event would you , you daft bleep !
2 pictures of Giant Gemma FROM THE SAME Daily Fail Article ... who is fooled by these filters ?????
1671199916350.png
1671199928933.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Exactly that, she titled it “self care day”. Every day is bleeping self care day in Kippers world. Would love to know where the kiddies are while she’s “looking after herself”!
I have this vision they go with her and must get bored out of their minds, being such a liberal parent she would expect the shop owner to allow them to touch stuff run around etc, even phones wont keep their attention for the hours she's in there, the only other option is Mr Dogsbody has another new title of Mr Nanny.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I have this vision they go with her and must get bored out of their minds, being such a liberal parent she would expect the shop owner to allow them to touch stuff run around etc, even phones wont keep their attention for the hours she's in there, the only other option is Mr Dogsbody has another new title of Mr Nanny.
liberal parent is a bit too kind a term for her ... cant be arsed, everyone elses job to look after the kids is closer to it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
2 pictures of Giant Gemma FROM THE SAME Daily Fail Article ... who is fooled by these filters ?????
View attachment 1811339View attachment 1811340
Oh my, that is something else, think GC may even have outdone our Skank here, the filter versus the real image below….CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS 😂😂😂😂😂

‘cuts a festive figure’ is one way of describing it I suppose 😂

All of these people, Skank, Katona, Collins, have absolutely zero self-awareness, it’s so comical, I genuinely believe they all think they are super sexy, what bizarre creatures they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Unfiltered picture of that awful old Trout Kipper from her Xmas OF shoot ... and here she is taking up cycling as one of her new sports after she has the tentymillionth fake operation on her trotters

1671201055125.png
1671201324228.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Lots of questions on it's insta asking what it's done to it's feet. Super fan Franny has said it jumped off a wall into a swimming pool!
That's a new version I've not heard before about how it allegedly broke it's bleeping feet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Exactly that, she titled it “self care day”. Every day is bleeping self care day in Kippers world. Would love to know where the kiddies are while she’s “looking after herself”!
She might have actually sent them to school for a change!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lots of questions on it's insta asking what it's done to it's feet. Super fan Franny has said it jumped off a wall into a swimming pool!
That's a new version I've not heard before about how it allegedly broke it's bleeping feet.
To say she's a super fan she knows duck all. She just sticks up for her without knowing or even caring about the facts.
She's getting well known for being a deluded idiot just like her idol. She belongs in Chavtown in the county of Chavington like all the rest of the chavs. 🤬😎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She might have actually sent them to school for a change!
Probably views school as a babysitting service. Imagine if she was late and they got KH to collect them. I think that's why she isn't sending them in, though, it's to avoid KH collecting them and messing with her latest narrative.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
To say she's a super fan she knows duck all. She just sticks up for her without knowing or even caring about the facts.
She's getting well known for being a deluded idiot just like her idol. She belongs in Chavtown in the county of Chavington like all the rest of the chavs. 🤬😎

She gets very irate when you speak the truth about Kipper.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has rolled out Harvey again with a video call with Santa. Mum of the Year 2022 :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She has rolled out Harvey again with a video call with Santa. Mum of the Year 2022 :rolleyes:
It really does smell as if Carol has called it quits doesnt it .... I think there has been some kind of agreement not to destroy each other based on the recordings Carol has of her & she has taken her narcissistic rage out on KH & MP ... if I am right, then I must say, well played, Carol in terms of escaping the Kipper monster relatively unscathed ... now slither back under the rock you crawled out from you wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She needs to stop treating him like an infant - he’s an 18 year old young man, all this frog bollocks and believing in Santa is just plain weird - one minute she’s dragging him around nightclubs letting young women drape their boobs all over him the next she’s banging on about Barney and Santa. WTF?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.