Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Why do shit celebrities like crushed velvet so much? It's beyond me 🤷‍♀️

Finish this caption from Cole

"When your sofa matches your hoodie......"

When your sofa matches your hoodie.....you need to FUCKING GROW UP!!!
It's godawful, like 1970's Dralon 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

DC16

VIP Member
As always I appreciate what I write not going elsewhere otherwise I will not say things and keep quiet. Yes. There's a reason there not allowed to follow eachother on Insta.

It wasn't upminster but it was close
Surprised, she’s allowed to do her makeup....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Was it a reply...??? I shall go back still got the Sun tab open!!!!😁 I do normally see u in the comments!!

Tattle crew ❤ aka anti skankflaps and arfacockbrain, fighters for pwiceycole to obey the fucking law, like the rest of us fuckers for fuckety fucksake😤😵😡😠👿😫

Thinking of Snarl Arfabraincell .. And the revelation that he s shagged vile Fern... He s 32 ... There must be plenty of back story/ his shaglife history but we know verrry little......

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Surely, deep down, constantly being referred to as ‘Katie Price’s boyfriend’ has got to sting a bit for a man with such a massive ego?

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
No words 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
If ever there was a reason to bomb the stage with piss filled plastic bottles it's this 🤞🤣. She's probably actually in charge of the karaoke in some obscure little tent somewhere. Maybe Crawl & Funghi will have time for a quicky after Funghi finishes applying skanky flaps stage makeup 😂

• Haha

tacheovale

Well that's 14mins of my life I won't get back 🤦. I can't cope with the whole Harvey thing at all. He is definitely getting bigger. And that stupid fucking skanky flapped cunt is shovelling fucking pizza & fucking cake down him 😡😡. How many fucking pizza's did they need? They eat nothing but shite 24/7.
Please can anyone tell me why the fucking relevant authorities have not removed him from her for his own safety?? Bless his heart leaving some pizza & saying he was good with the cupcake. And then the fucking skanky flapped brainless narcissistic lying whore offered him something else 😡😡 I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH SOOOOOO MUCH.
And Crawl has absolutely zero fucking idea on how to interact with Harvey. Total dickhead!
I sometimes wonder to myself whether Harvey has any kind of protective instinct towards KP?

One of these days, Cole will say or do something to KP that Harvey won't like, and I wonder if Harvey would lose it with Cole.

Harvey is so much bigger than Cole, I reckon if he flipped or got pissed off he could easily kick the shit out of Cole.

• Wow

tacheovale

She looks like Ulrika Jonson in that picture 🤭 the neck vag explains why Carwash looks a bit sick every time she goes to kiss him tho, it's probably as fragrant as the basement version 🤣
Let's face it, its not just her undercarriage, her neck vag looks like a yawning hippo as well!

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member

Really??
Before you sell the property, you can to legally evict the current tenants, but under COVID-19 emergency rules, landlords must give a tenant a minimum notice period of six months up to March 31, 2021.
But you could be given a shorter notice in some cases. For example, if:

• you have more than 6 months' rent arrears
  • you're facing eviction for antisocial behaviour
The other option is to sell the property with tenants in situ. I have just sold a house that had tenants, and had to give them 6 months notice.
So skanky would have known that the property was being sold. Also her rep told The Sun: "Katie is currently still renting the property, her intention, however, is to move this year. If she is still renting it , she would have needed permission or an agreement from the landlord to sublet it to whoever moved in. That is if the tenancy was in her name, otherwise it would be the person named on the tenancy that gets notice.

Last edited:

Lucid30

VIP Member
If I was so thick that I wanted to please myself at the expense of the safety of others, I’d keep it off my social media. Don’t know about you guys but I’ve been cutting down on my takeaways as I realised I was starting to pile weight on... ☕
That’s the thing, as they are that thick, they don’t see they are doing anything wrong. They do as they please and don’t care about anyone but themselves. They got a free takeaway most likely and had to advertise the place in return. Hence why it’s on sm.

Ecosse

VIP Member
Who on God's green earth would pay 4 hundred and 95 bloody POUNDS for a message from Katie Price?!!!

• Haha