Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinkydonut

Hi everyone. I'm new to this thread but have sort of been lurking occasionally in the background. I didn't feel the need to contribute before but I'm just getting angrier and angrier reading about those two . Most of all the blatant disregard to the rules. My brother caught covid and is currently fighting for his life in hospital. He was in a coma for 4 weeks and for a while we didn't think he was going to make it. His kidneys were affected so he had to get kidney dialysis and then to top it all, he caught sepsis. Thankfully he is now on the mend but it just makes me so angry reading about those 2 imbeciles that just don't think the rules apply to them. They should visit my brother in hospital and it may make them think twice.... but probably not.
Sending love to you and your family hun , I know how these Zlebs and their blatant disregard for the Covid rules and regs angers the rest of us who are having to stick to them but even more so those like yourselves who are directly affected. Keep strong ✊🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Panic over festival goers....as usual more bullshit. After further investigation Skanky Flaps is actually down for "An audience with" type thing with a comedian who is also doing a quiz & introducing the lesser known acts in an out the way tent. I would guess that she'll have the absolute piss ripped out of her 😂
She's definitely not billed on the main stage as a main act. She's waaaaaaaaay down the bottom.
Actually it could be interesting.....Crawl doesn't like Jordan & all the shenanigans. The LGBTQ community LOVE it when she wails incoherently out of tune into a mic 🎤 whilst shoving her naked scarred tits all over anything with a pulse & pissing herself. Mmmmmmm, how will this end? Maybe Crawl will be too busy with Funghi Fern to care 🤷

Who is Chris Harris who took the middle pic? Where was it taken? Why was he with Precious? So many questions.
He's here video/photographer bloke who films most of the YouTube bollocks. Harvey often talks to Chris off camera. Poor lad probably thinks he's daddy number 76 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Tamar

VIP Member
plate of sick Bolognese and a bottle of mayo for dinner again tonight, and she claims Harvey is loosing weight, not losing

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Sazbee

VIP Member
I have a sad feeling that we might not see precious again and they are deflecting to avoid telling people because they know there will be uproar if another pet has died on their watch.

• Sad
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
The mum-of-five was renting the six-bedroom home while her "cursed" mucky mansion, which she still owns, was being renovated.

Am I high or something? What part of that makes any sense ☝🏻. Renting her own house? Still stays there with the kids? Seriously, are they allowed to to print lie after lie? 🙄
From a legal standpoint she does still 'own' MM because it can't be sold whilst it is in dispute re the bankruptcy. She is still responsible for all the debts accrued to that property which are many as we know.

As for Cole, he continues to look like the childish prat he is; 32 years-old and wearing jeggins - I ask you. Can you imagine the careers advisor at his school... 'So, when you grow up what would you like to be? Mechanic, train driver, pilot?' 'Nah, I fink I want to settle down with a rank old tangoed minger made of plastic with 5 kids who tells me what to wear and can't cook...' Cole is certainly 'living the life' ha ha!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cloud Chaser

Thank goodness the Depop has finished, 2 hours of my life I will never get back 🤣 will put the screenshots on here tomorrow! Another one Wednesday.

He’s doing more! 🤣
You’re a star. Thank you so much. At the moment the Court hearing is set for 19th May with a time allowance of 3 hours.

Sazbee

VIP Member
Sorry haven't been following this properly while I work. Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.
Fern used to sleep with Carl I assume you know but incase I missed it posted.
This is amazing. Very surprised Katie lets her anywhere near him. Cole certainly has a type eh.

• Wow

tacheovale

I watched similar behaviour with Peter Andre as well. I was so disgusted by her behaviour i unfollowed her all her sm accounts. I think she revealed her true colours in that episode ( cant remember which episode exactly - but it was vile.) Foul mouthed trout.
I certainly don't condone men hitting women, or women hitting men either that matter.

But Keiran should have tanned her jaw there and then for behaving like that!

But he seems like a nice guy, so of course he wouldn't stoop to her level like that!

Cloud Chaser

It is on the market by the same landlord to rent. It is now offered unfurnished from 29 March 2021.
:(
You’re right same agent as before. Looks like he got her out by possibly “selling” the property to another family member who has handed it back for rental. All quite legal and above board 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

TeaNoSugar

Never a dull day in the life of KP. Doesn't matter how hard I resist reading about her and her outrageous/bogus behaviour, I still keep coming back for more :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I wonder how close one of her fellas have come to giving her a right slap when she’s tormenting & humiliating them
Honestly, I don't think any of them had - if they had we would have been certain to have endless wife beater stories from her. I also think that Peter and Kieran are very good fathers and would rather have left a situation than stay in it and become threatening or violent in any way.

NParker

Chatty Member
Very telling when a man is using language like that towards a woman.
Absolutely! We already know he is calculating, and full of fake charm he has publicly love bombed her. Now he's revealing that he has a quick temper, and if he can call a woman he's never met a prick and cock in one bloody sentence so casually, imagine how comfortable he is behind closed doors!

It makes...
"HARVEY, WHAT DOES COAL CALL MUMMY?"..."Dickhead!"
...all the more believable now doesn't it?

We had him sussed from day one, how long till the 'I was trapped in an abusive relationship' headlines start?

• Haha
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member

Really??
I really cannot believe that The Sun are allowed to print such utter cunting rubbish. The house was a rental so she couldn't profit from the sale of it... if she had stuff in it then she would have been given notice to remove it. I can't even believe I've bothered to comment on this skanky old dog's endless lies - it is becoming utterly boring. Then a bit about Cole's huge home - how stupid - it is not huge, the garden is the size of a postage stamp.

• Angry