Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
How is a 30+ mile round trip for a takeaway "essential" and doing "nuthink wrong?"
Back to the UPVC front door, I notice.

Reactions: 15

80hs

Chatty Member
It’s all bollocks wilko, that’s y. She was never there anyway! It was just a money blag of hers from her ‘management’. This is the whole reason the Harvey house has come into it, for HER, as the landlord has pulled a bloody good fast one to get her out, so she’s had to resort to a plan b as she has NOTHING! I liked on that vid how she was saying how SHE would like a projector outside in the garden (Cole’s) all the time! Buckle up tic tic teef, it’s gonna be a bumpy one for you 😘

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Great that as a renter they wanted skanky out!!! Surely she 'll find it tricky to rent in the future and that bollocks about buying a place with Cole... Flapfeatures YOU ARE bankrupt so you cannot get a mortgage and if you buy part share with a lump sum the financial auditors hopefully are currently investigating you will demand it for the debts you owe and the court agreed repayments you didn't stick to. You stupid thicket with stupid teeth and sh it for brains. Hi Snarl... 🙋🙋🙋Got yourself right catch... What a babe NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She cannot rent in her name unless it is directly with someone she knows. No landlord with that sort of property would let to a bankrupt. The property has to have been rented via her management and I believe at one point we had details showing that. The mortgage company on MM is one who does 'tricky' loans if you research them. She couldn't legally rent a hamster's cage.

The only 'complete cock' here is 'Killer Camp Cole'. Physio appointment a mile away? Non of Fred Murray's practices are a mile away from 'Shittteee' who Skanky claims is her physio. So did Skanky lie (no!) about using Dave Grohls physio for attention???? Pair of fuckwits. If you're going to be a liar you need to be a good one!
The problem atm is she has no news - nothing is happening - so there are all these ridiculous old has-been headlines being re-hashed. Her son hasn't been sectioned, she isn't pregnant, her mother hasn't breathed her last, she has not secured any real TV channel time deals for anything like a following-up of Harvey going to college because she has no funding and lives too far away from Harvey should he be accepted and funded and to cover that fat lie up he is now apparently 'transitioning' at the residential home he was at before and therefore what happens to 'Harvey's House'? Did she buy it was it rented, where is it - opposite, next door or in a close up the road? That's 10 stories in itself :LOL: .

Last edited:
  • Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Poor John Torode and Gregg must be seriously pissed off ... There often been the odd token reality star like the GC and theres....... Her... Who culdn't even cook a decent Brit bangers and mash or Chinese stir fry, truly basic in the starter round... And they will be thinking .. In possibly Gregg polite terms.. " on my giddy aunt... I 've got to eat a fork of THAT!!?? " while remembering the cameras!!! 😆😖😤😭
I hope she makes them some of her special grey mashed potato... I’m not a fan of Greg Wallace so I’d actually quite like to see him have to eat that!

• Haha
  • Sick

80hs

Chatty Member
So I’m still waiting for the ‘work’ they did at Henlle hall? This is what gets me, nothing is pushed is it. Conveniently they had physio appointment 🙄, but they went there last Friday didn’t they, so was that a nother app? 😡. So can the rspca do something about hagrid and precious being abandoned somewhere if reported?

Pixie1

VIP Member
Junior reminds me of a pubescent action boy doll - his hair looks like velcro. I don't blame him from staying away from his mum and Coke - his friends must rip him a new one every time he appears in a pic with the a hole. I'm gonna call Cole and Katie Pigpen and Rubber duck from now on.
I feel sorry for him. Teenage years are hard enough for most of us, but it must be awful when your own mother embarrasses herself and your siblings on daily basis 😠

• Sad

Ekathrina

VIP Member
It’s all just basically a big advert isn’t it? Katie didn’t ‘organise’ any of it - a load of tacky party companies just came round and took a load of photographs.
I can’t imagine that Louis Vuitton would be all that happy with someone using their trademark on a cake, either. Aren’t there laws about that kind of thing?

tacheovale

On Harvey smashing his expensive Christmas present, a few observations:

1. I bet the projector wasn't 'bought' but one of those cheap, shitty ones her and Cole were advertising a while back on their Instasham 'carboot sale'.

2. I now fear Harvey will not be accepted at any residential college with her continually going on about him smashing up property, TV's etc. She's constantly going on about him being unpredictable, 'kicking off' and scaring her other kids. She even prompted Princess into saying when he has a meltdown he's really bad.

Any residential college will have a 'duty of care' to residents and if Harvey truely is as bad as she makes out he would present a 'danger'.

Personally I don't know if he is.

You often see another side to Harvey when she's not screaming in his face. With his friend Zack he was kind and affectionate, on his walk to Tesco he was articulate, gentle and happy.

I really fear she has completely thrown him under the bus to make herself look like 'Saint Katie', to get on TV/radio, in the press and her number one priority (besides herself of course) to make money.

That clip of Harvey banging his head against the door in the college was edited to make it look worse. You can see, one moment he's standing in front of a left hand door with a large glazed panel, the next moment he's banging his head against a right hand door with a small glazed panel.

The most pathetic thing about that clip is Pwicey clinging on to Harvey's tshirt being dragged along behind him on her wheelchair. Utterly pathetic, KP hasn't got an ounce of self respect or decency in her body.

• Angry
  • Wow

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Look at the stupid menu prices... Bloody £26 for a lamburger... Just think how much that bloody takeaway box was worth... For a laugh go on the menu On the left click Rules scroll down to the dress code!!

• Haha
  • Wow

koalabear53

Chatty Member
So Skankiflaps is currently totally technically homeless... And living in a 3 bed semi ( nowt wrong with that obviously) owned by Glutoteef the Snarldiclous??? So if when it goes tits up come summer when the pubs clubs etc all open up and he off out in the shitenight clubs of Essex Chigwell pretty much constantly now he s "famous" and smiling his turkey teeth n tats, girls slipping him the eye, numbers ... She s homeless..and prob up for assault in a club attacking a female after her maaan..!!??

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member

Bankrupt Pwicey splashing the cash??? How tacky, so many places at the table, maybe that's why no fine, the police were there having dinner.
He actually spent some time alone walking the dog, thought they were glued together??
I laughed when I saw the amount of total crap stuffed into that garden. Absolutely ridiculous and so childish. The chairs are simply hideous! I'm still laughing 😂

Roll out the kids again for that deflection from the bad press and make sure you tag in your clothing company 🙄🤣
Are we gathering from the pic that Harvey can't sit up properly now due to her neglect of his health - he looks dreadful poor lad.

• Sad
  • Wow

plinky

VIP Member
In all honesty most other people I would assume had bought it but seen as he was clearly living for months without her in the other rental which she has now had to leave I think it’s rented and no doubt mostly paid for by Harvey’s disability benefits (which he is entitled to)

It doesn’t make sense how she could buy it for him anyway, if he had a trust fund why did she leave him in her rental for months, he’s been 18 for a while now. The argument could be that it’s taken a while to buy it.

I do hope it is Harvey’s house and that it’s in his name and he has some security but seen as she’s trying to send him to residential college I just overall doubt it

• Angry