Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Funnily enough Katie claimed in court that she did not own any designer items and now they appear up for sale.. unless they’ve been brought/gifted since the last hearing and she’s selling them.
I'm so confused coz that sofa seems to be in Cole's place with the striped wallpaper - I thought it was his hideous homage to silver pseudo velvet...

Reactions: 7

geordiegirl

VIP Member
It appears that the twat who was round priceless house injecting her duck lips, is none the less that ferns sister... 🤔
Ugh!! Didn’t know there was another fern 😡

I had recognised the voice on the video clip and said it was elliemay, who at the time I thought was just pointy chins mate. On pointy chins Instagram she is saying it’s my sister. Just of course makes sense one does the make up and the other injects her duck lips. 😳
Ah so that’s why their together a lot; didn’t know they were related but makes sense

Pom Bear

VIP Member
This is hilarious!! Loved Rainbow 🌈 although Zippy was a right shit!!!! Haha
Me too 🤗😘 xx.
I bloody hated Zippy lol.
My local butcher looked like Freddy from Rod,Jane and Freddy 😄 I'd go with a note to pick up one and a half pound of pork sausages 😊
xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
Shes flogging more shite she probably doesnt use.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
I am too, and in my opinion Anna is fantastic. I encourage people to read her book regarding her early years with the boys. But, I fear that this may not be helpful for the Autistic community or Anna herself and what she stands for.

As for the property, it was bought as a “Buy to let” and although the owner has made a profit on his purchase Katie has clearly caused plenty of issues.
Creditors had suspicions regarding the owner of the property and wether he had connections to Jeyda (JYY) but initial checks haven’t found a link.
I think there was a finance company involved with the property too??? I've thrown the info away.

Nah lucky 7 and Katie will get out of it somehow.
Well someone signed the tenancy agreement and they are normally as tight as a duck's arse in favour of the property owner.

80hs

Chatty Member
@liar liar i completely read that article wrong 🤦‍♀️. I think I’ve had a bullshit over dose 😩🥴

Yayyyyy. So precious lives with blade, hagrid and Harvey 😳

• Wow
  • Sad

peeko

VIP Member
But the Iceland mash won't be greyyyyyy!!!! why aren't u supporting dipshit Dolly to practise her cooking for masterchef???😄 Hope it's a corona beer!! What you watching??? Make sure it's not too tricky a plot of Dolly won't understand and keep asking her Cole to explain it!!! Put cbbc on a tablet for her instead!!!
er obviously Coors,because when I look at my girl I think Cor, and My girl doesnt need to practise,she cooks for 5 kids EVERY night, and for your information dolly is too busy to watch films, shes writing a book for her new tv series,
called Katies guide to parenting " How to become the perfect mother"

• Haha
  • Sick