Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Hope Princess has her seatbelt on 😑

Well done to @Jersey Girl @265 @Pom Bear and all you other Tattlers ❀

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Pixie1

VIP Member
Exactly this. Its the belligerent attitude to other Tattlers that make people assume Peeko is Cole in disguise.
Yes I know what you mean. The person writes in a very similar way to Carl. The post seemed a bit abrasive.....and I didn't like the way they insulted tattlers on here. There was no need for that.

Anyway, back to KP gossip πŸ˜€

Last edited:

Lollypops

VIP Member
It
That is so creepy 🀒
Really is creepy and notice how irritated he is when the child speaks, speaking over them. He is like a jealous spoilt child but with a nasty streak. He did that before in a video with Junior, mumbling through gritted teeth when Krusty was giving Junior attention. When the shit hits the fan we will see another side of him, hope she's prepared!!

tacheovale

Precious appears on their latest video, where KP has cooked pasta...
Jesus that looks like tesco tinned beef bolognese to me.

And theres a huge lump of cheese hanging off her plate.

Fucking disgusting 🀒

And her nails are a fucking mess too.

• Sick
  • Haha

Cloud Chaser

Skanky Flaps has increased her prices for a personal illiterate message 😳. She's had zero takers so far πŸ˜‚. No reviews, no previous messages.
Crawl will be on there next. A personal snarl & insult for 25p πŸ™„

Yes, you're right. The info must stay on here. Plus the longer it goes on the bigger the explosion will be 😁
So if she does an add on IG she gets Β£1000? Am I reading this right?

• Wow

tacheovale

Does KP think she's 'The Lottery Queen' delivering the stinky bath-bomb to you in person? Ooh, how exciting ~ not! Delusions of grandeur/importance, methinks x
Fuck me, she's auditioning for the Postcode Lottery adverts isn't she πŸ€¦β€

• Haha
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
I feel sorry for him. Teenage years are hard enough for most of us, but it must be awful when your own mother embarrasses herself and your siblings on daily basis 😠
Yup - mum's a dawg for sure - poor boy. He has a lovely huge bedroom with dad and step-mum or could stay in a bunk bed with Jett - choice! I reckon he might face Coke off in the future if he keeps acting like he is around his sister.

• Sad

VIP Member
Do we believe the Kieran thing? Why did he stay with her ? Was he under a contract too? It just seems really odd. Why would you put up with all that humiliation even if you did cheat?
I honestly don't remember, memory of a goldfish, what I do remember was that the "Sex addition" was load of fucking Crap IMO.

• Sad

tacheovale

Cole's making out like he actually owns that Lamborghini again, like that Lamborghini hasn't been on the market for yonks! πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick

Fish189

VIP Member
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Pixie1

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers please help me because I'm a bit confused! πŸ™. Ive been reading @peeko posts and they claim to be Carl/Cole/Snarl or whatever he's called this week! Are they him?....or do we have an impostor?? I know it's a bit late but I just want to know and I know you will all have looked into it πŸ€”πŸ™‚. Some of the posts don't make sense so that's why I am a bit confused πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Fifthavenue Hope you don’t mind me asking. But, if a story is printed using photos lifted from Instagram does Katie/Carl get paid.

Also, if a story has details added to it to morph into a new story, is paying made for each version?
I remember @Fifthavenue said they don't get paid for pics lifted from Itsasham. But I'm not sure about a rehash. I think they get paid each time the pics are used πŸ€”