Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how it’s all over their social media and yet nothing gets done. 🤷‍♀️

If Harvey has a trust fund, how come the money isn’t being used for the residential placement? 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, surely that’s just the kind of thing it SHOULD be intended for, unless it’s been spent on lip filler and wigs 😡 that is why it paid in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️ It shouldn’t just sit there unused...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It appears that the twit who was round priceless house injecting her duck lips, is none the less that ferns sister... 🤔
Ugh!! Didn’t know there was another fern 😡

I had recognised the voice on the video clip and said it was elliemay, who at the time I thought was just pointy chins mate. On pointy chins Instagram she is saying it’s my sister. Just of course makes sense one does the make up and the other injects her duck lips. 😳
Ah so that’s why their together a lot; didn’t know they were related but makes sense

Reactions: 7
No offence Cole, but those Gucci high tops make you look like a proper bleep!

Probably fake like the trackie literally nobody is impressed hahahaha what a joke he is

Reactions: 9
🤣 just as funny as the new carpet cleaner 🤣
He clearly has a lot of problems of his own - obsessive about cleanliness and then meets her 😂. Can’t cope with the opinions of others - can’t hide his anger. Has not the slightest interest in her kids apart from doing the bare minimum to keep her around. Doesn’t particularly appear to like them apart from princess. Is a ‘successful businessman’ but sells tat on Instagram. Made for each other 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He clearly has a lot of problems of his own - obsessive about cleanliness and then meets her 😂. Can’t cope with the opinions of others - can’t hide his anger. Has not the slightest interest in her kids apart from doing the bare minimum to keep her around. Doesn’t particularly appear to like them apart from princess. Is a ‘successful businessman’ but sells tat on Instagram. Made for each other 😂
Well he’s made sure the big dog, Harvey and probably the cat haven’t moved in to make any mess, oh and they microwave all of their food

Reactions: 13
Well he’s made sure the big dog, Harvey and probably the cat haven’t moved in to make any mess, oh and they microwave all of their food
The cat and the French bulldog have gone the distance I reckon

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it true they’ve killed another dog? Another frenchie?

I can’t believe that gorgeous puppy died the way it did, so horrific :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did she iron her own face before she went on TM or did Crawl do it for her? She looks like a fire damaged Barbie. And when did melted liquorice become the new eyebrow fashion? 🤔

College....either her council/LA won't pay (not surprising). Or he's been declined because they can't meet his needs. Or they don't want her there shoving bloody camera's in everyone's faces & shouting "HARVEY TO YOU LOVE MUMMY". Or she's realised 3hrs is too far to go every time she needs to exploit him. Whatever the reason, she's still a bleep 🤣

@plinky I'm pleased you're well. It's nice you're back 😊

Yeah also that house was last sold in 2015? Suggests its a rental to me.

ETA: The house Harvey is in was sold in 2015 for £320k. Confirmed on Land Registry. No way she has bought it.

Also, its not 'opposite' Cole's, its 150 yards down the road, up a cul-de-sac.
Good bit of detective work 🕵🔎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it true they’ve killed another dog? Another frenchie?

I can’t believe that gorgeous puppy died the way it did, so horrific :(
Please no???? 😢 and hagrid? Surly they can’t be with Harvey aswell 😢

So am I reading that pathetic article right and she’s still on the tenancy till March? Possibly longer? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Was thinking to myself, £1.19m, although a huge amount of money, doesn't seem that expensive for such a larhe house in Ashtead.

Therefore, the house must be in really bad condition.

If only @peeko were here so we could ask him what his intentions are 🤣
I’m here , my intentions are having a beer, got my pie mash in the oven ( from Iceland) and watching an old Ealing comedy with the missus , and of course reading what u lot are saying

I’m here , my intentions are having a beer, got my pie mash in the oven ( from Iceland) and watching an old Ealing comedy with the missus , and of course reading what u lot are saying
nice to see u miss me x

Reactions: 3
But the Iceland mash won't be greyyyyyy!!!! why aren't u supporting dipshit Dolly to practise her cooking for masterchef???😄 Hope it's a corona beer!! What you watching??? Make sure it's not too tricky a plot of Dolly won't understand and keep asking her Cole to explain it!!! Put cbbc on a tablet for her instead!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do hope that Blade is not livinng with H. H can be unpredictable and considering the theories that he may have been in some way allegedly involved in the puppy death I don't think that eaving him with a dog with Blade's training is a good idea. Blade is not just a protection dog, he's trained to attack in certain circumstances. We've seen her videos of him with his handlers doing the chase and attack thing and it's bloody scarey.
If H throws a tantrum over something Blade could retaliate. Really not a good situation.:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
But the Iceland mash won't be greyyyyyy!!!! why aren't u supporting dipshit Dolly to practise her cooking for masterchef???😄 Hope it's a corona beer!! What you watching??? Make sure it's not too tricky a plot of Dolly won't understand and keep asking her Cole to explain it!!! Put cbbc on a tablet for her instead!!!
er obviously Coors,because when I look at my girl I think Cor, and My girl doesnt need to practise,she cooks for 5 kids EVERY night, and for your information dolly is too busy to watch films, shes writing a book for her new tv series,
called Katies guide to parenting " How to become the perfect mother"

• Haha
  • Sick
Fellow Tattlers please help me because I'm a bit confused! 🙏. Ive been reading @peeko posts and they claim to be Carl/Cole/Snarl or whatever he's called this week! Are they him?....or do we have an impostor?? I know it's a bit late but I just want to know and I know you will all have looked into it 🤔🙂. Some of the posts don't make sense so that's why I am a bit confused 🤔🤔💕💕

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.