Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants to be famous. Some people will do anything to be famous. Even sell their soul to the devil.
hes the village idiot. he thinks hes in a verson of games of thrones,skanky's Cersei ( except she dont love her kids)and hes Hodar.

Reactions: 13
You have kipper who says don’t believe a word the press says and that they are now harassing her to now kipper shouting off her fog horn about outrageous accusations …that lets be honest you would never announce like this until it’s set in stone!! I mean who slanders their kids dad in the most disgusting way possible!!! Over and over again!!! She has hit rock bottom to do this. For Christ sakes can you imagine what other kids are going to be saying to them!! Is she gonna say oh that is my fault. I announced it on all my social medias that he is a wronging.
Just tell mp she is this and that kids that will really annoy her.
When. Oh When, will her or any other parents actions that do this continually be enough to say you are filling the kids heads up with crap. This is abuse. That is first hand abuse in my eyes.

Reactions: 28
after the chat earlier about SB writing those posts, im hoping it WAS him. Truly fucking her over once and for all.

Reactions: 11
Yes, the damage is done when you publicly accuse someone. She seemed to be judge and jury on her instagram stories with that rant yesterday.
She doesn’t care who she shoots down, as long as she is getting what she wants. Revenge and publicity

Reactions: 32
I'm sure he is taking action. First step was telling police she is harassing them. No way will SS look at any 'evidence' the Kipper has sent and just look at it in isolation. They will have to take into account what she's been saying online and what she's done in the past. That will be her failing, her huge lack of self awareness and entitlement.

Reactions: 27
They cant stayed holed up for long not with two kids
,dont worry,she will be seen soon enough, she's due her hair and nail touch ups, she wont want to take the kids with her,but i cant see SB wanting to babysit either, so that could be the begining of the end, of the "home fulltime with mummy" holiday.

Reactions: 19
Why would you share this terrible picture?! And what's with the fivehead?!
It's her Max Wall forehead. We knew she was transitioning but hadn't realised she was intentionally getting ugly. I want to know where she got the 8 inch long nose.

Reactions: 18
hes the village idiot. he thinks hes in a verson of games of thrones,skanky's Cersei ( except she dont love her kids)and hes Hodar.
Hodor was a hero. Skanky is no Cercei - she actually loved her children. If you want to compare Skanky to anyone in GOT then compare her to Daenerys - she ended up unhinged and off her rocker!

Reactions: 7
Ahhh a Folie à Deux. I'd be really interested to read your dissertation!

Reactions: 9
She's not clever enough to do a disappearing act. It isn't easy to try to wipe your movements. My guess is she's holed up in her disgusting excuse of a house, thinking she's being so incredibly clever. We have your card marked pwicey!
I've taken a completely different meaning. All I can see in my head is her and Cole on the run with him trying to clean up her shit from all the layby's she's crapped in.

Reactions: 19
there are never any paps shots of her at the airport it is always backgrid(who she calls and sets up)no one is following her around just waiting to photo her)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.