Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
1. MP threw a pie. It's unclear whether she threw it directly at someone, or not. It's not been confirmed that there is a video of the pie throwing, KP is the source.
2. Again KP says they have. Not been confirmed. It does seem that KH access to kids has been reduced a lot as he and Michelle's recent IG posts of family outings, home life etc does not include J&B.
3. See 2 - KP has access but unclear whether she has them full time at the moment or not. Again KP says sole custody but she's a known liar.
Thank you MrsB 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
That's not all he would pick up from her

I think Kipper is in the UK omewhere with the kids ... Just not at home with them ... SS and Keiran probably don't know where they are... Kipper is playing games with them
Yes, it's the bikey in her coming to the fore.
They're HER children and possession is 9/10 the of the law.

• Sad
  • Sick

here4the_tea

Correct me if I’m wrong, but police release you pending further investigation or charge you. The court on the other hand bails you. Am I wrong, but I’m thinking if he’s bailed it’s implying he’s been to court , but we know he hasn’t. Confused.com
If the case is not serious enough for the suspect to be remanded (kept in prison) they bail them while they can do further investigation. Something like a murder for example they would be sent straight to prison to protect the public while investigations were completed.

I did enjoy it but I was also quite unwell with a thyroid problem at the time so it was a very weird situation. I was literally teaching the subject I most wanted to (Forensic Psychology) and my mentor was a person I hugely admired. When we found out we'd lost the funding I blurted out how relieved I was and she just said "well I'm not". I still think of it and wish I'd have worded it differently. I just needed the world to stop.

It took me a long time to get over because the Masters I did wasn't my original one. They gave that to journalist without telling me during the summer break and I only found out once I'd already written half of it. I then watched her present her findings using my undergrad stuff, without referencing me at all, all over twitter etc. I was very bitter for a long time.

And er... Katie Price is awful.

I have and I'm not convinced.
Thanks for answering. yes Kipper is awful!

hes the village idiot. he thinks hes in a verson of games of thrones,skanky's Cersei ( except she dont love her kids)and hes Hodar. :ROFLMAO:
Hodor was a hero. Skanky is no Cercei - she actually loved her children. If you want to compare Skanky to anyone in GOT then compare her to Daenerys - she ended up unhinged and off her rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NoodleNips

VIP Member
The photo I remember was her with a horrible leg up pose on the stove and Bunny was there. To me it really clearly looked like make-up but later when they were out in the dark at the fair people started saying it looked like a bruise. I agree with Crowbag on this one, best not to give the monkeys ammunition. If KP had seen bruises it would be huge ammunition for her and she wouldn't be covering them up.
You are right ❤

• Heart

Minty_socks

VIP Member
In his autobiography he talks about the Skank and how she was making it difficult for him to see Harvey. Have a read of the Wiki as I’m pretty sure there’s some info on that there.
Ahh, yes I should have thought of that. Thanks!

Anybody else just been sticking their fingers in their ears and being Joey? (Knowing my technophobe status this probably won’t work and I’ll seem like as big a cunt as Skanky 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Maybe they/someone is living in the house where all his cars are as the wheelie bins were outside it earlier. Our bins are collected on Wednesday's so nobody's been there since Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
@DC16 it's Stortford Road
That's a very long road, can you name an intersecting road or is it opposite the Countryside Pre-school Nursery on Stortfield Road and close to the Little Canfield Village Hall?

Lin60

Sorry got wrong end of stick thought someone was trying to find out owner.