Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to be clear I'm in no way affiliated to the criminologist.
I despise skank and really couldn't give a flying duck what happened to her.
And yes Vilanelle was indeed the killing eve resident psycho, but I chose the name from a love of jodie comer who plays her.
Your going to be trouble I can feel it in my water 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually if you want Low Intelligence you need look no further than the gentle,animal-loving, caring earth mother itself - skanky! If that thing had two brain cells to rub together it would be a miracle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I stand by Michelle 100% - I don’t know what KP is playing at but this is just one vile step too far. I hope KH and MP go after her with everything, she seems obsessed with accusing people of messaging/photographing children - she did it to that poor mug in the garden centre - anything to deflect from her own hideous shortcomings.
Jett and Bunny have been torn apart from Junior and Princess and now Valentino and Apollo - all because that vile, manipulative evil cow can’t bear to see her ex husbands do well and move on.
I’ll believe this video when I see it - otherwise I’ll assume it’s all lies like everything else she comes out with.
Honestly, that witch is beyond nasty.
Cue, the woe is me back at rhe holiday camp, oops I mean the priory where she's told all her problems are the fault of everyone else.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
As you are mentioning Tik Tok you can see the real Pete on there. And, Kieran is vile. He is a sex addict. Ask anyone in psychological services what this means and the associated perversions that often come with it. I don’t like Katie much but that’s because I can’t deal with people of low intellect. Her attention seeking is obsessive. However, I think she is a gentle mum. I believe her when she says how bad Kieran is. I actually think it’s worse than we know. His dopey face and topless pictures for OF adverts turn my stomach. I would not want him with my children. Katie is a severe trauma surviver and I think that explains a lot of her behaviour coupled with celeb world. She was raped at 7 years old and has had multiple traumas since then. I believe her heart is good she just needs to calm down. Hopefully she will get Jett and Bunny back and concentrate on the time lost and settle a bit. If my kids were with a sick pervert ex I’d probably be off the rails too. Not with drugs because we all cope in different ways. As a woman who does not like her I support her and pray she heals from repeated traumas and sick bastard men
I 'm sorry but where the hell are you getting the impression that she's a gentle mum? Are you sure you didn't mean a tit mum?

• Haha
Loooool 👉 Criminologist🤦‍♀️ 🤡🤡 ( MANY of us here, hold/held quite responsible positions, have an abundance of qualifications galore coming out of our ARSES ... years of experience in various aspects of LIFE ... YET .... we do not try to lord it over others ... that was your first mistake ) ... TUT TUT TUT 🤥🤥 ... .... I dont wish to boast ..... but .... " I am Spartacus!!!! " 😆😆 ....

( piss off with the ` low intelligence tit ` )
I do love you Anna… ❤🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
‘I’m a criminologist’ has to be the best one yet 🤣🤣 I watch a lot of crime docs and love a police drama and always guess the ending I may start calling myself a D.I
Anyhoo KP is a bleep and if you don’t agree go and start a rave thread on the ‘gentle mother of the year’
Earns more than a paramedic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But do you think KP has got the kids?
Or do you think somebody else has?
I cannot see SS letting her have them
I don't believe she has sole custody, no. She would be posting constantly about them if she was to rub it in KH's face, but she clearly has them more than she used to. I would be very shocked if SS gave them to her full time. Maybe Kieran's mum has them a few days a week?

Reactions: 16
As you are mentioning Tik Tok you can see the real Pete on there. And, Kieran is vile. He is a sex addict. Ask anyone in psychological services what this means and the associated perversions that often come with it. I don’t like Katie much but that’s because I can’t deal with people of low intellect. Her attention seeking is obsessive. However, I think she is a gentle mum. I believe her when she says how bad Kieran is. I actually think it’s worse than we know. His dopey face and topless pictures for OF adverts turn my stomach. I would not want him with my children. Katie is a severe trauma surviver and I think that explains a lot of her behaviour coupled with celeb world. She was raped at 7 years old and has had multiple traumas since then. I believe her heart is good she just needs to calm down. Hopefully she will get Jett and Bunny back and concentrate on the time lost and settle a bit. If my kids were with a sick pervert ex I’d probably be off the rails too. Not with drugs because we all cope in different ways. As a woman who does not like her I support her and pray she heals from repeated traumas and sick bastard men
I feel like I have entered a place devoid of intelligent human life here...

Attachments

• Haha
Cue, the woe is me back at rhe holiday camp, oops I mean the priory where she's told all her problems are the fault of everyone else.
They'll be getting all the Scrabble letters back in the bag so skanky can choose her next Syndrome.
Are we betting on a
"Ize so sik wiv Mentawl 'Elf dat Ize admitid meeself to der Pwiowy fer Cwismass............................... an awl I wontid woz to ave me kids wiv me an now dat Michewl as stolen dem agen like wot Pete yew bleep as dun wiv de uvver lot anawl.............".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just having a chat with the foster dog on a walk…
He says if she says she’s a criminologist does that make me a dogologist 😂
Something to make us all smile 😅
He’s a Dogology MSc and an adorable one at that!! And more than likely talks a lot more sense than a lot of humans (no question - way more intelligent than Skanky!)

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't believe she has sole custody, no. She would be posting constantly about them if she was to rub it in KH's face, but she clearly has them more than she used to. I would be very shocked if SS gave them to her full time. Maybe Kieran's mum has them a few days a week?
I don't understand why people think she's got her kids...she's never going to get them to live with her...they wouldn't want to anyway

Michelle and Keiron need to go to the police. It’s as simple as that. It’s clear harassment. Sussex police are obviously fans of Price. They won’t do anything.
That’s because she’s probably fucked them all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.