Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People keep mentioning pudding ... Ive just ordered a few naughty ` nibbles ` from Greggs ... my excuse ... its very cold today, and I need the sugar rush to warm myself ( yeah OK 🤷‍♀️ ) @Stan Butler while I munch away on the sticky doughnuts 🥺 .... Im blaming you for this one 🤗 .... NOMMM NOMMMM🥴

Not to derail ...... pwicccee still remains an A grade skank ` twwwwaaaammmmaaa twammmmaaaa ` fallin all awwwwound her .... lets hope she is being questioned as we talk 🚓👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can I just quickly ask about her bankruptcy hearing while things are quiet in camp halfwit? Is it still set for next year or has anything changed since i've been gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, Skankettes....it's been a few months (Covid got me badly again! That virus hates me more than I hate turbo tits.) But i've dragged myself out of my deathbed and away from doing a criminology degree at Oxford to say "what in the holy fuckery is going on now!?"

Phoeeeebeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! 👏🏻❤

Kippers still a bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
People keep mentioning pudding ... Ive just ordered a few naughty ` nibbles ` from Greggs ... my excuse ... its very cold today, and I need the sugar rush to warm myself ( yeah OK 🤷‍♀️ ) @Stan Butler while I munch away on the sticky doughnuts 🥺 .... Im blaming you for this one 🤗 .... NOMMM NOMMMM🥴

Not to derail ...... pwicccee still remains an A grade skank ` twwwwaaaammmmaaa twammmmaaaa ` fallin all around her .... lets hope she is being questioned as we talk 👋👋👋👋
That brings back happy memories i used to go by that name on the Scums comments section, that was until my resident stalker got me banned again. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
February I believe - that is unless she can get it deferred again due to 'er Mentawl 'Elf :(
Thank you! Urgh, well, at least it's still kind of happening and she's not weaselled her way out of it entirely!

Did I see something on the Daily Fail comments about old Iron lung getting a new set? Or is that crazy talk?

Reactions: 26
Considering KP's trauma came from being robbed from 3 guys with sticks, oh I mean 6 guys with guns, oh I mean robbed and raped by 6 guys with sticks and guns. In front of Junior and Princess I may add. I think we can honestly say, her trauma is just another story for pity and publicity.

She even blamed her 'trauma' on the reason why she got into her car and drove drunk and drugged up. I mean, she would never drink drive unless she was soooooo traumatized would she?

Or would she?View attachment 1789457View attachment 1789459
where is that from? one of her books? its like mills & boon on crack

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What can we do to support MP & KH? Would phoning police or SS and reporting the social media shots help anything ?

Reactions: 16
I thought this. If it were my sister of course I’d be mortified and rein her in. But to her family she is their meal ticket. What does SFP do for a living? KP has always been enabled by them and now it’s blatantly harming her kids I think AFP and SFP are a disgrace to keep pandering to her.
SFP works for children in need, press officer i think, that's why she's always getting freebies

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh, Skankettes....it's been a few months (Covid got me badly again! That virus hates me more than I hate turbo tits.) But i've dragged myself out of my deathbed and away from doing a criminology degree at Oxford to say "what in the holy fuckery is going on now!?"

About time too. Where've you been, we've missed you and been worrying about you!

• Heart
What can we do to support MP & KH? Would phoning police or SS and reporting the social media shots help anything ?
Police have already had a number of complaints regarding it. I imagine they have it all in hand. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Pheeeeeebs!!! 🥰😍 give us a hug!! 🤗🤗🤗
You've been missed girl! And to give you a quick recap... skanky is still a weapons grade bleep! (And her flying monkeys are now criminologists too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It was one of her early books, I forget which one now. But just shows, even then, she thought nothing of jumping in a car drunk. As always, she just does what she wants, when she wants.

Trauma my arse.
AAAAND I quote “not something I would ever do again and I know there’s no excuse for it”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Considering KP's trauma came from being robbed from 3 guys with sticks, oh I mean 6 guys with guns, oh I mean robbed and raped by 6 guys with sticks and guns. In front of Junior and Princess I may add. I think we can honestly say, her trauma is just another story for pity and publicity.

She even blamed her 'trauma' on the reason why she got into her car and drove drunk and drugged up. I mean, she would never drink drive unless she was soooooo traumatized would she?

Or would she?View attachment 1789457View attachment 1789459
Always been a jealous unhinged, deranged case only now its a fugly, over the hill, career dead jealous, unhinged, deranged case

• Haha
Reactions: 27

OOOoooh Phoebe's back!........ and she's actually a criminologist ( almost) 😁 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
About time too. Where've you been, we've missed you and been worrying about you!
So sorry, folks, I didn't mean to worry anyone. Thank you for caring though....that means a lot. I should have come back earlier. ❤ Though, the amount of rage she gives me will probably knock me sick again! I should have asked Santa for a blood pressure monitor for xmas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Oh helloooooooo!! You have been missed! Skank is still a C U N T!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.