Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you commit fraud as a woman there's no need to be imprisoned for it , 👌 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well skanky has done enough other stuff and walked away on those life-fretninly-injurrd -feyt enough times already whereas any ordinary person (not just a woman) would have been locked away years ago.
That last judge presiding over it told her she ought to be facing prison too

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Would you rather she was jailed? No woman should be in jail for non violent offences. There is always alternative to custody options with a focus on restorative, transformative and rehabilitative justice. Justice is dynamic it does not have to be retributive and punitive. Why don’t you concentrate on serious offenders like politicians who avoid all justice measures because the criminal justice system is for the poor. Locking up trauma survivors, and mothers does nothing to help change behaviours. I am a criminologist and calling for jail is lazy thinking. You lot are harsh

I am a criminologist I understand false allegations. Where is your proof they are false. Does your research comprise of the Daily Fail et al?
Prove your a criminologist then....nutter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pink suited dildo rider wears emu costume to court ........ this guy makes Carl look like Dave Attenbro ..........

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've been really quite over these accusations, I dont believe them for a second.
I think there maybe a tiny grain of trooth in the MP situation, buuttt I don't believe the narrative KP camp are trying to push.

I am also really glad 97% of the DM readers aren't falling for this tit, alot of posters are trying hard to defend KH and MP.
Thank god, the red tops haven't run with her story and accusations.
Unfortunately the same can't be said for the posters on TT or her FB.

Surely Surely for the sake of her children, for thier safety, protection and mental health, her posts should be taken off or she should be told by FAMILY to pack it in and remove them now.
Surely SS would be having sturn words with her, Surely the police would be asking her questions as they are some dangerous accusations to make, especially making them publicly on not just on 1 platform but on 3!!!
I personally see this as a vendetta a thirst for pure revenge and a Narcissistic rage, because of her own failure as a mother.

No one normal would post something like this even in anger.
Her Mental Elf card has been played to often and in to many scenarios for her to just get off of this... one would hope...

Reactions: 39
So; There goes another moron on IGNORE then :)
You gotta admire the Skank Clan's persistance innit - the proverbial unflushable turds :poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
‘I’m a criminologist’ has to be the best one yet 🤣🤣 I watch a lot of crime docs and love a police drama and always guess the ending I may start calling myself a D.I
Anyhoo KP is a bleep and if you don’t agree go and start a rave thread on the ‘gentle mother of the year’

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We are all Criminologists as well as Bullshit Detectors - why d'ya think the media scour these pages for reference and stories ? :)
1670423305578.png
No tit Sherlock :)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t Vilanelle the psychopath assassin in Killing Eve?
Just to be clear I'm in no way affiliated to the criminologist.
I despise skank and really couldn't give a flying duck what happened to her.
And yes Vilanelle was indeed the killing eve resident psycho, but I chose the name from a love of jodie comer who plays her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah, a gentle mum who takes her teenage daughter on her coked up shag fests in hotels
Took her teenager to her ex boyfriends house and got filmed threatening him and climbing in a window!
A gentle mum who admits she never does any homework the kids have no rules and she just freely exposes them to domestic violence and drug use.
What a gentle mummy Katie is!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
So if I as a female with kids and also dealt with trauma,if I cause serious damage to Katie as long as it’s not physical violence then I’m ok with a slap on the wrist and told I shouldn't do it again,I’m ok with mental torture though right, I’m ok to make outright lies about her. Good god Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you've really abused the privilege.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

I'm intrigued that having had your knife in Kate Lawler since April you suddenly jump in here to defend Katie Price. As for being a criminologist! Lol.
Loooool 👉 Criminologist🤦‍♀️ 🤡🤡 ( MANY of us here, hold/held quite responsible positions, have an abundance of qualifications galore coming out of our ARSES ... years of experience in various aspects of LIFE ... YET .... we do not try to lord it over others ... that was your first mistake ) ... TUT TUT TUT 🤥🤥 ... .... I dont wish to boast ..... but .... " I am Spartacus!!!! " 😆😆 ....

( piss off with the ` low intelligence tit ` )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.