Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you rather she was jailed? No woman should be in jail for non violent offences. There is always alternative to custody options with a focus on restorative, transformative and rehabilitative justice. Justice is dynamic it does not have to be retributive and punitive. Why don’t you concentrate on serious offenders like politicians who avoid all justice measures because the criminal justice system is for the poor. Locking up trauma survivors, and mothers does nothing to help change behaviours. I am a criminologist and calling for jail is lazy thinking. You lot are harsh

I am a criminologist I understand false allegations. Where is your proof they are false. Does your research comprise of the Daily Fail et al?
ffs too many criminal minds/ csi type programs on the telly, everyone thinks their an expert after 3 episodes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just having a chat with the foster dog on a walk…
He says if she says she’s a criminologist does that make me a dogologist 😂
Something to make us all smile 😅
I would take advice from this expert on just about anything. Gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To be fair I think Criminologist was a Spellcheck error, it was meant to be urologist , definitely taking the piss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Oh, Skankettes....it's been a few months (Covid got me badly again! That virus hates me more than I hate turbo tits.) But i've dragged myself out of my deathbed and away from doing a criminology degree at Oxford to say "what in the holy fuckery is going on now!?"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
What tattlers Instagram is coalsdolly?
i think sending messages to someone saying you hope they get raped, die of cancer and their kids get will get slashed is a bit extreme to say the least. Talking about susie and Jonny so definitely someone who reads on here.

You need to ignore the troll. Don't give it the attention it craves.

Reactions: 18
Michelle is trying to hold it together in the face of all the tit skanky has let rip onto them.
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/20679100/katie-price-ex-husband-fiancee-ruin-family/
Nobody can surely envy them with what they've been through and are enduring currently thanks to that malicious, vindictive, hate-fuelled, malignant, embittered old husk that is skanky?

Reactions: 33
Oh, Skankettes....it's been a few months (Covid got me badly again! That virus hates me more than I hate turbo tits.) But i've dragged myself out of my deathbed and away from doing a criminology degree at Oxford to say "what in the holy fuckery is going on now!?"

Omg you’re backkkkkk
We’ve missed you and worried about you! Welcome back! X

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Yaaaaaaay Phoebe is back!!!!! So you are a Criminologist too eh??? Woo hoo!!! Come on over to Krusties to update everyone :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Yay! You're back lovely, just in time to join in the KP fun! (AGAIN)

P.S Nothing much has changed since you've been MIA. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg you’re backkkkkk
We’ve missed you and worried about you! Welcome back! X
I've missed you guys. I've gone to come back a few times, i've just not had the energy to be my usual hole witty self. :D 🥰
Yaaaaaaay Phoebe is back!!!!! So you are a Criminologist too eh??? Woo hoo!!!
hahaha I'm something, Rita, i'm not sure it's a criminologist. It does begin with C though. lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Thank goodness you`re ok, you have been missed 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Are we in a parallel universe where skank is now a gentle mum?
i saw what a gentle mum she was when she grabbed bunnys face and hurt her, in that video where she made them watch that drag queen impersonating her. the video later had that part cut out, and was reposted, but i saw that with my own eyes,so others would have also. shes bleeping scum NOT a gentle mum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Yay! You're back lovely, just in time to join in the KP fun! (AGAIN)

P.S Nothing much has changed since you've been MIA. 😘
Same old same old with her, eh!? Skanky Groundhog day! Good to be back, DC! Thank you. I'm trying to catch up on the last few threads. Though, might not bother and do what others do and just make it all up as I go along. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
To be fair I think Criminologist was a Spellcheck error, it was meant to be urologist , definitely taking the piss 🤣
Yaaaay okeep as well! Its amazing how old friends reappear when the skank sets something off yet again :)

I've missed you guys. I've gone to come back a few times, i've just not had the energy to be my usual hole witty self. :D 🥰

hahaha I'm something, Rita, i'm not sure it's a criminologist. It does begin with C though. lol x
I am Criminologist - not Spartacus! :)

Good to see you Phoebe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank goodness you`re ok, you have been missed 🥰
Thank you, lovely. I'm on the mend but i've really missed you all and the laughs. I'll try to stick around this time. I don't want to derail though. There's clearly more gibbon tit about to get flung around by the low of IQ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

So pleased to see you back. Turbo Tits :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Considering KP's trauma came from being robbed from 3 guys with sticks, oh I mean 6 guys with guns, oh I mean robbed and raped by 6 guys with sticks and guns. In front of Junior and Princess I may add. I think we can honestly say, her trauma is just another story for pity and publicity.

She even blamed her 'trauma' on the reason why she got into her car and drove drunk and drugged up. I mean, she would never drink drive unless she was soooooo traumatized would she?

Or would she?
1.png
2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.