Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Rosiecosy for the thread title with 31 likes!!!

Link to previous thread

We started off chuckling still over the pudding-gate saga (read the last two threads if you’re not familiar with it all…)… and then we were subjected to the most comical picture we’ve ever seen so far on her OF. Her posing in her MOON BOOTS, tippy toes. We laughed and laughed.

image3.jpeg

THEN the awful excuse for a human being decided to share a post claiming that KH had been arrested and she now has sole custody of her youngest two children. And it just got worse. We are all hoping that there are some serious legal ramifications from this and once and for all and she learns the hard way.

However, In the words of @Crowbag … here’s a brief recap…!
So I think I've got this right.
There's definitely a video but also no video exists.
Some have seen this video, but cannot say more about it. But will repeatedly mention that they've seen it.
The video involves pie on a plate being thrown in the general direction of a child, no pie, no plate, no video. Yet all exist. Independently and together and not at all.
99% of posters here are social services experts or childcare professionals.
Some know everything but will only say that they know ,but cannot give details because ...
What has Kieran done with the kids, are they in a kitchen drawer? Oooh whatever has he done!
It's the kids I worry about.
Some have heard a rumour about a video. No tit Sherlock.
Some grammar, spelling and wording is so bizarre it makes posts even harder to understand than post bocks and Lauren Goodger.
Some posters are on name number 35 but expect everyone to remember who they are.
But won't someone think of the children.
Kieran looks fat and thin and happy and distraught.
I think that's it.
Hope that helps

Then we found out Cole and Kipper have been seen together since the fake break up for SS split… and @tracey3871 summed it up perfectly. He’s under the thumb and he is full of tit. All these explosive recordings he was supposedly going to release 🤦🏻‍♀️

image5.jpeg

And an Eagle eyed tattler spotted this one! Who’s in the driving seat? Not KP surely?! 🤔

image4.jpeg

If you’re new on here the wiki at the top of this thread is updated regularly, please familiarise yourself.

Please add to this if I’ve missed anything - my brain is frazzled!!

Summary = she is still an absolute weapons grade bleep

Over and out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Well done Emma! That’s the best TLDR we’ve had. And well done to Rosiecosy for the title. Let’s see what today brings 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Link to previous thread

We started off chuckling still over the pudding-gate saga (read the last two threads if you’re not familiar with it all…)… and then we were subjected to the most comical picture we’ve ever seen so far on her OF. Her posing in her MOON BOOTS, tippy toes. We laughed and laughed.

View attachment 1788817

THEN the awful excuse for a human being decided to share a post claiming that KH had been arrested and she now has sole custody of her youngest two children. And it just got worse. We are all hoping that there are some serious legal ramifications from this and once and for all and she learns the hard way.

Some have seen this video, but cannot say more about it. But will repeatedly mention that they've seen it.
The video involves pie on a plate being thrown in the general direction of a child, no pie, no plate, no video. Yet all exist. Independently and together and not at all.
Some know everything but will only say that they know ,but cannot give details because ...
What has Kieran done with the kids, are they in a kitchen drawer? Oooh whatever has he done!
Some grammar, spelling and wording is so bizarre it makes posts even harder to understand than post bocks and Lauren Goodger.
Some posters are on name number 35 but expect everyone to remember who they are.
I think that's it.
Hope that helps

Then we found out Cole and Kipper have been seen together since the fake break up for SS split… and @tracey3871 summed it up perfectly. He’s under the thumb and he is full of tit. All these explosive recordings he was supposedly going to release 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1788819

And an Eagle eyed tattler spotted this one! Who’s in the driving seat? Not KP surely?! 🤔

View attachment 1788818

If you’re new on here the wiki at the top of this thread is updated regularly, please familiarise yourself.

Over and out
Great thread title x

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Link to previous thread

View attachment 1788817

I think that's it.
Hope that helps

View attachment 1788819

View attachment 1788818

Over and out
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 fantastic TLDR and well done @Rosiecosy for the fab title!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She said she flew back early from Thailand because of the video. That means Bunny would have sent it to her. I don't believe that for a second.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Excellent summary recap Emma, love you used Crowbag’s description of #videogate schrodinger’s video indeed 😁

What will today bring, is the vile hag going to continue her campaign of pure evil, Will the pathetic excuse for a man, lapdog-boy (my new name for him, bored of his sink ways now, ain’t funny anymore) rear his boring cryptic head again, with more tit that means nothing, just stuff he’s nicked off a quote site, thinks he’s clever, he’s so NOT. Where will the Red Tops go with it all. Is she driving again. Kinda thinking we may get near some semblance of the truth today, truth will out in the end. Let’s hope it all ends very badly for Skank and her lapdog sidekick, and somehow those poor kids can be saved from this carnival of constant 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
We all knew it wouldn't take long for Katie to decide to play even dirtier and cause even more of a mess. She can't help herself. She's vindictive and loves control. I truly don't believe she wants the kids with her, i think it's all about point scoring . The kids are just pawns in her silly little games unfortunately. She's the biggest control freak and when things don't go her way that's when she does everything she can to get her own way.
Now I know alot of people have a lot of respect for kieran and Michelle, but iv never been that keen. Don't get me wrong those kids probably had the only bit of stability for a while in that house- we saw them do family things, going on holiday and doing their homework. And I applaud all of that, its what they deserve. But I do think the pressure of having katie causing trouble all the time has made Michelle bitter. (And I get that, please don't think I don't sympathise) however all the sniping and constant posting of the children on social media I never agreed with. It was feeding the fire(katie) with fuel when instead she should have been private and starved the fire with oxygen. Because katie is pure tit for tat as she's childish, and I would never step to Katie's level. This is where i think they've gone wrong. They should have kept things private on social media and katie wouldn't be able to use anything as ammunition. But she's been hell bent on revenge since the early photos of the 'happy family' and katie hates being made a fool of. This is all its about katie and her image, this is not about the kids.
Unfortunately those beautiful little children are in the middle. My heart breaks for them they must be so scared and alone. I really hope Wendy has them and gives them a home full of love.
Katie and everyone she touches is toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She said she flew back early from Thailand because of the video. That means Bunny would have sent it to her. I don't believe that for a second.
And if the video was from June, why is she just finding out about it in November, while conveniently on holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Link to previous thread

View attachment 1788817

I think that's it.
Hope that helps

View attachment 1788819

View attachment 1788818

Over and out
Likely the cars are bailiffs. The list of people who chose not to be included in the bankruptcy proceedings far exceeds the list whom were added.

Instead they have chosen to go through small claims court.

She hasn’t kept up her agreed payments nor has she been forthcoming in providing requested information.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
And if the video was from June, why is she just finding out about it in November, while conveniently on holiday?
And what has she done since returning from the holiday? Hair (numerous times), santa walk of shame photo shoot, singing karaoke, going on a 3 day bender in London, etc. Never showing any indication of being concerned about her children

• Heart
Reactions: 70
She said she flew back early from Thailand because of the video.

Therefore she did not fly back from Thailand early because she loves her mother who was having a life threatening surgery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Likely the cars are bailiffs. The list of people who chose not to be included in the bankruptcy proceedings far exceeds the list whom were added.

She hasn’t kept up her agreed payments nor has she been forthcoming in providing requested information.
Awwwww so pleased you have popped in Cloud.Lovely to see you here.🥰Let’s 🙏she gets booted from MM out on her back.🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Great to hear from you Cloud Chaser.... Hope you're well 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So it’s 10:40 am and the posts are still up on Skank’s insta and TT (despite all the reporting) bet she wasn’t even woken up yet. SFP must be frantically trying to contact her to take the posts down, either that or she simply doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 39
So it’s 10:40 am and the posts are still up on Skank’s insta and TT (despite all the reporting) bet she wasn’t even woken up yet. SFP must be frantically trying to contact her to take the posts down, either that or she simply doesn’t give a tit
KP has been up for ages she has got the kids up and given them a healthy breakfast and packed lunch (or money for lunch) then taken them to school by taxi !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Add this to recaps

Now an even bigger weapons grade bleep and REMEMBER SHARON!

I feel this excerpt from Fairytale of New York was written with skank in mind

🎶 You're a bum
You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God it's your last 🎵

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.