Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I'm just going off her saying she has the kids solely at the moment. They wouldn't be placed back in her care full time for nothing.
Exactly. They were taken off her because she was unfit to care of them. They would not be placed back in her care if the same was deemed of KH. Alternative custody would be found through family members. If that failed they would be going into foster care. I think (if true) they are primarily with a family member and contact arrangements will be in place for both parents. She is very foolish to post on SM. It just comes across as gloating and further proof she is not protecting her children. Those poor kids. Having all of this dragged into public domain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

DC16

VIP Member
Just got back from work and caught up. We need this DM poster over here!!

View attachment 1784660
Just seen that too! Wow, I think it’s opened a lot of people’s eyes, some thought her drug taking was only recent, but then realising lots of others have seen her doing it. People are starting to speak up.
But as usual it will soon get forgotten, but just maybe a few people in the media/tv might see the comments too. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just an observation skanks caught this old man on CCTV searching her bins but the same CCTV didn't catch a glimpse of the organised crime syndicate post bocks and parcel raiders. Look were her bins are and the post and parcel bock's are in the picture. 😎

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I know this is the worst advice ever and I'm not sugggesting it be done but you'd feel like laying everything out on the table if you were KH wouldn't you. Everything. Including the proof of the clip of her the night of slap gate 1. Come on Kirsty, time to protect your client.

• Heart

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Priceys done it now. She could be in jail for Christmas. Michelle’s protection order includes
  • Sending any form of abusive messages through texts, social media, letters, among others.
Attacking through Keiron is enough to do it. The courts are well versed in the machinations of social media. This post is going to explode in her face. I bet she felt really stoked when she wrote it. Au revoke then Skanky, you are going to jail for Christmas

• Heart
I know something you don’t know… I really, really do. And it’s totally true. Yuh huh.

Oh but I can’t say…

🙄🙄🙄

That shit gets old real quick.

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
There was absolutely no reason at all for her to even mention her return from Thailand unless it was part of a lame attempt at deflection.

This is her typical MO, to post something dynamite on Instagram, leave it up just long enough for people to see and then remove the evidence.

Think how many times Keiran could have told the whole world that he had sole custody due to her addiction and neglect of those kids, yet he kept quiet.

And this spiteful bitch puts it all out on SM, without one tiny bit of consideration of what that will do to her kids.

Selfish, thoughtless, egotistical cow.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
I wish KH would come out and throw her under a bus. Keeping quiet now is not protecting the kids because skanky is damaging them as it is.
I wish Kieran would indeed throw it under a bus (might need a crane, mind) and then have Michelle reverse to make sure the cunt is flattened for good

• Haha
  • Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221204-194200_TikTok.jpg

This quote says it all about this lying cunt.
It was referring to AFP's dislike of it getting face lifts...This is the mother it purports to live so much.
And the "you're terminally ill...at the moment"
So AFP was only planning to be temporarily teminally ill then??
I fucking hate this cunt more and more with every second that passes and if it dropped dead tomorrow morning I'd throw a massive party.

• Haha
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Just spotted something… on the bottom of skank’s photo of the ‘bin raider’ it looks like the speedo inside a car, like the photo’s been taken from the inside of a car 🤔. You wouldn’t be driving now would you skank?
Apparently media are expecting new pictures today, so they might be able to see if she was driving. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Lan70

VIP Member
Did she use whi

Did she use whilst with Pete as I can't imagine that being his thing or of him approving of it, especially when the kids were little?

I

I really dislike that new layout on the DM, I can't figure out whether all comments get published or not but I'd rather it go back to the old format.

I

I really dislike that new layout on the DM, I can't figure out whether all comments get published or not but I'd rather it go back to the old format.
I worked in an rnb night club in Newcastle .. she was defo in there off her tits 16-20 years ago both Harvey and junior times,..

I never seen her with Pete 🤣🤣 always with plenty other Zelebs ! She was always coked up and wild .. I’ve spoken about this lots in the past … She had a llarge bump with Harvey 🥺a think it was after a celebrity event and they all came to the club and her visible drug taking was awful ! She didn’t give a fuck who knew?? We often had news of the world reporters in.. she was too drugged up to give a fuck … drinking from bottles of champagne all over blokes 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Just for the record, I know nothing! nada! 😆
I am just here for whatever tea is spilt
I remember posting on my local FB group asking how the hell she gets away with the drink drive thing & someone replied that I havent heard half of it, google tattle & read that, havent left since, lurked for a while then dived in!

• Haha
  • Heart

twaddle88

Is she completely losing it?

View attachment 1787309
Jesus Christ, I’m glad I don’t work at her local police station… in the space of 2 weeks ish she’s called 4 times that I can think off the top of my head - slapgate2, the man jumping over the fence, KH stalking her and now this chap rummaging through her reading paperwork (whatever that is!)

She’s certainly getting value for money on her council tax payments … oh wait

• Haha
  • Wow

mammywhite

Chatty Member
Still makes absolutely no sense because if j&b had been removed by ss because they were deemed at risk for whatever the reason them the other 2 children would also be at risk, regardless of if a step mam throwing a cake or the dad messaging underage girls they would not remove 2 kids and leave 2, I think the little rat faced cow has told ss she wants the kids removed out of spite and it’s been agreed in the short term while it’s investigated but the fact the two others remain tell me there’s no real concern for the kids and she’s using this to point score 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Catching up on the preggers with H stuff, I’ve touched on before about the wild days of Skanky. We are basically the same age, I’m a year older so we were both out in the bars and clubs of Brighton at the same time during the 90s/00s years, but our paths rarely crossed. I saw her a few times out, but she was just a jokey piece of fluff to me, I never really paid much attention to her, and we frequented different places. She was a West Street Girl, I was an indie punky goth girl, not really that welcome in her bars and clubs, my male friends would just get aggression and abuse down there. Sometimes us girls would go for a laugh, but we never stayed long, it was all Sink-Boy types leering all over you, absolute yuck. It was on those few occasions I saw her, but sadly I have no real recollection of her behaviour, she just didn’t interest me, just another party girl, I never gave any thought to her fame level in those days. One of my friends claimed she spotted her at 3am in the morning peeing between 2 cars in the Laines once, but in those days I can’t deny I may also have done such a deed, a girl gotta go at times when a bit drunk, it’s late and she’s far from home, with everything closed, so can’t have a pop at her for that 😁

Anyway other people I know did encounter her and if you ask people in Brighton who were partying and clubbing in those days, many will have stories of her drunk, stumbling out of bars/clubs and other wildness mentioned on here. Plus yes people, not me, I never saw this, but people I know say she was often seen trashed whilst carrying H. General consensus with the people I know is she and her lifestyle at the time caused the health problems that H has. Based on what others have said, I’ve no doubt her lifestyle while pregnant contributed to/is probably the reason H is sadly disabled, as does everyone I know in Brighton. Yeah she’s such a wonderful mum to H, but somehow all her bad behaviour whilst pregnant with him has never really made it into the mainstream, again she gets away with it. It is unreal it’s never mentioned, The Red Tops will know, but it’s been brushed away, never to be mentioned.

To be honest at the level she’s partied over the years and the way she carries on I am surprised she doesn’t have really bad health issues or how something really bad has happened to her. Amazing she’s come through it all unscathed, I got out as I knew that life would destroy me in the end, she’s appears to still be using at a high level. Madness she keeps going at her age, though I am starting to think that the life as given her serious paranoia and some sort of brain damage now, she’s getting more unhinged with each passing month.

Edit : Wrote this on a catch-up, just seen the latest Only Fans pose, gee it’s so awful, I just do not have the words for it, is anyone finding this stuff sexy. 🤦🏽‍♀️😱 Also the latest KH update, Skank is so behind this, she is pure poison, we really need this biaaaaatch taken down now, enough is enough, WTF will it take, so hope karma is a thing waiting to come for her and come for her big style.😡

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Village of the damned
Very much so. Been sent some CCTV footage from the Village, a couple of characters look familiar, they’ve outed themselves by smiling, could be two of the people behind the mysterious recent events occurring there…

E62E564A-F25A-446A-9108-1F1DE62A602E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

AD2018

Chatty Member
How would she know what evidence the police found on his phone (especially assuming she isn’t the “minor” in question)

Forensic examinations of a child phone take time and I’m not sure the police would offer up what evidence they found to the ex wife?

my opinion.

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
There are 2 sides to every story (or eleventy seventy eleventeen if you're KP)
KP is on a mission to make Kieran's life a living hell. It can't go for Cole, Alex, Kris or Pete so it's gunning for KH.
Manipulating the kids, getting them to make false accusations (yes, it is that fucking low) and all the while, STILL on cocaine.
I just hope the facts come out soon and clear Kieran's name once and for all.

• Heart