Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little pup… I’d love to go and kidnap/rescue all of her animals.
she would thank you , because they are no longer cute and photograpic and go and get some younger ones ( like her men).... she would'nt thank you really,she would sell the story to the papers" katies dogs stolen,but they left her bald pussy"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still on the other thread but about this

Cole has posted on Insta.Just a photo of him and the caption β€œ Not at the table Carlos β™  β€œ
Make of that what you will, Im confused

line from the gambler β€œ never count your money when your sitting at the table β€œ

has he now been paid and tied up a story in the press ?
Carol is not clever enough to even know the lyrics to that song πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ I will settle for him just getting on with his little bit of revenge on Kipper

• Haha
Reactions: 19
E2CE410D-C56B-4A23-A7E0-ECE4BAA11A57.png

Bet she is loving that she is trending on twitter πŸ™„ except, what were the press chasing you for Katie? Oh yes, going to court YET AGAIN, nothing to be proud of really!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Nice that she's still got a roof over her head that could house a family of bloody 20 and money to feed her habit.
Life must be bliss on the planet Skanky
im suprized she hasnt already filled it with ukrainian male refugees at Β£350 a week a pop, and shagged them silly πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not sure why he choose a line about a baby with it's willy out. :oops: That's bound to cause a bit of confusion, unless it has a meaning for someone in particular he knows?
Skanks always calling sink boy babe,, so he might be telling her "babe isn't wanking for pennies anymore babe wants a payoff to keep quiet" πŸ˜€πŸ˜Ž

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s like those folk on FB (when I was still on there) that say β€˜OMG! I am so pissed off/sad/happy’, etc.. ..Wait for replies like β€˜What’s happened?’ and β€˜U OK hun?’ then reply.. Oh, I don’t want to / can’t talk about that.

Look at me! Look at me!!!!
I don't fall in their stupid traps any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As minging on the outside as it is on the inside. Unfiltered and without a wig it must be a real sight for sore eyes.
must be like queen elizabeth the 1st,pock marked (pox even) face,trowelled on makeup and a wig to hide the fact that shes nearly bald,vicious and spiteful,beleiving everyone wants to marry her and there the similarities end, because liz 1 was an icon and skanky is a con

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not at the table, Carlos.....could it mean not on the table? ie, the deal is off, and he's going nuclear? (please, please, please let it be that!)

This deflection nonsense is so bleeping obvious. Surely posting a picture of Mummy dearest is going to have even the thickest Skany fans wondering where old iron lung has been?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.