Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if posted on end of last thread - if not just seen this on the DM

I've always loved the picture of her coming out of Court wearing a huge fur hat and sunglasses, presumably she thinks she looks like an international star whereas in reality she looks like a mushroom.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
That's an image of pure beauty just there haha, bleeping fuzzy hair, tash, curled up lip haha
Screenshot_20221205_181355_com.instagram.android_edit_876985691670344.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Still on the other thread but about this

Cole has posted on Insta.Just a photo of him and the caption “ Not at the table Carlos ♠
Make of that what you will, Im confused

line from the gambler “ never count your money when your sitting at the table “

has he now been paid and tied up a story in the press ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So got a new mobile and still no AdBlock and look what I've got for my Tattle breakfast 😆
Love it, do you love it?
I love the fact that the love doll in the advert is so bored it is putting its own plastic hand down its knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick recap,,, skanky started mud slinging tattlers started pud slinging. Still a pair of cunts playing deflection. 😎
Ooh @Stan Butler, I lurvv a Mississippi mud pie so much I wouldn't hurl it at anyone! But I did once chuck a bowl of fruit salad over a work colleague in the food hall (for which I could've been sacked, apparently...) :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cole has posted on Insta.Just a photo of him and the caption “ Not at the table Carlos ♠

god knows, the cryptic crap is just bollocks & I ignore it now, its like a whining child attention seeking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So KP hasn’t put a rant out on Instagram to say the story about the Playboy Mansion is lies…. (She was quick to shoot down the other week when the media mentioned “her mum said….”)
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Trying to catch up on this thread..has cawlll crawled back under his rock then I take it? No more drama from him

Reactions: 23
All Skanky's problems begin with me me me me and me...
Men, men ,men, and more men.
Mental 'Elf,
and Menopause.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've always loved the picture of her coming out of Court wearing a huge fur hat and sunglasses, presumably she thinks she looks like an international star whereas in reality she looks like a mushroom.
Reminded me of Jackie Stallone

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Someone else mentioned it was from the film 'the hangover' I looked it up on youtube and it seems to be two blokes joking a baby is
having a wank. Doesn't seem particularly funny and I don't know what he's trying to say.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.