Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be really angry and then start threatening to hurt herself
So her mum is in ITU and KP has got herself into a mess again, so everyone will be worrying about Katie.
She’s also spreading a rumour about KH and no one knows who has the little kids
What a bleeping life
What's the rumour it's spreading about KH?
I've missed that?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
He's been recording her since the start.

She was always paranoid about it and it seems now she had every right to be!

She mentioned it to me a couple of times, we'd be in another room and she'd say 'I bet that tablet is recording me'

What a strange relationship.
Some tattlers said at the time when the bogus relationship started that Carl was doing it because pwicy had done something bad too one of his relatives, and this was him going to bring pwicy down maybe it was true after all

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The selfishness of KFP! Thinking that Confessions on AFPs deathbed will let her RIP - she’s warped.
I think that was so cold and unfeeling the way she said, I'll tell her before she dies , was so matter of fact , I actually dont think shes capable of true emotion

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Respect to Carl. Sounds like he's had an unhealthy relationship, he has been accused of so much tit and decided I'll clear my name. He's gone back and started collecting evidence to clear him once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t think Carl is a dealer, no I don’t like him and I think he’s controlling - look now she’s straight off out getting trashed, cos when she’s with him he doesn’t allow this but it’s because she is out of control. I think some of the control is Carl not having a clue how to deal with someone like this who lies so much and is always so close to the edge. He had an idea of who Kp is and when it didn’t live up to what he thought it would (and all the potential to earn money) he’s got pissed off. I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for anyone who gets involved with an addict as I would probably get a lot wrong too although in his case I do believe he resorted to violence and that’s never ok

Also it’s sad in a way because this will have a terrible impact on the children I can’t see PA allowing any access to P if she’s off the rails and all these drug recordings
I agree with you. I think he didn’t realise what he was getting into until it was too late and he didn’t know how to handle being with someone so screwed up, narcissistic and a sociopath.

After talking to someone who was in the restaurant last week, I think Cole went to meet Skank to get his ring back and that’s what’s in his hand (each photo shows him with his fist clenched). They were ranting at each other across the table and then she pounced on him when leaving for a snog (which surprised everyone after listening to the ranting). I don’t think he had any intention of getting back with her after finding out she cheated on him.

I am unsure what I think about whether he used violence or not. I think he doesn’t do himself any favours in how he comes across (angry, controlling etc) and something must have happened for there to be medical reports but she is the absolute master of storytelling, bullshit creation and manipulation.

Also with regards to the conversation recording, I was in an abusive relationship for 4 years. My ex was a similar grade narcissist to skank. I resorted to recording my ex purely because of the amount of gaslighting that happened and denial and lies. He would say some ridiculous lies to people and be so convincing they would question if I was the person they really knew. It was just horrendous. One in particular was when he had bullied me and come at me about to throw a punch when I was holding our baby in our arms. I tried to speak up about it and he then told every I had postpartum depression and was so convincing that a member of my family was trying to arrange doctors visits for me.

The point I am making here is I don’t doubt for a second that their relationship was toxic but also I always remember what a monster she is and how capable she is of turning around situations to suit her narrative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Skank won't even be up early enough to have seen all this yet. Her phone will be going crazy, Edna telling her not to post on insta, Amy telling her she knew Carl was trouble.

Lazy witch will surface around midday
Ohh shes up probs just done a line of coke to start the day!!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ooooh all caught up, everyone’s messages are wonderful, I was handing out ❤ :ROFLMAO:everywhere 😁 Icing on cake The Scum have gone in on it, mentioned the ❄❄❄❄❄ Ooohhh la la Skank is is in deep deep 💩💩💩💩💩 Feel for those kids, still odd what is going on there but whatever has happened recently Kieron has the ammo with these revelations to get full custody now, and I feel SinkBoy must have more to come.

Do we think Iron Lung story will be released, it’s all she has to try to lower the tit coming her way, complete with a poor me me me story, I was sooooooo worried about my Mum blah blah blah

Woo Hoo, this is it, this is what we said would happen if they ever split, Sink-Boy has declared WAR….have a feeling work for Tattlers will suffer today.

Yes, it’s early but I’m deploying my fav tune & gif….

DB742C2C-BA4B-4E15-883A-202D36CCBADB.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The press won't legally be able to print the full transcript of what he put out. Shame.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I don’t think Carl is a dealer, no I don’t like him and I think he’s controlling - look now she’s straight off out getting trashed, cos when she’s with him he doesn’t allow this but it’s because she is out of control. I think some of the control is Carl not having a clue how to deal with someone like this who lies so much and is always so close to the edge. He had an idea of who Kp is and when it didn’t live up to what he thought it would (and all the potential to earn money) he’s got pissed off. I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for anyone who gets involved with an addict as I would probably get a lot wrong too although in his case I do believe he resorted to violence and that’s never ok

Also it’s sad in a way because this will have a terrible impact on the children I can’t see PA allowing any access to P if she’s off the rails and all these drug recordings
I don’t either … a mean ..a think he’s a bleep 🤣but a think he got sucked in .. hated the states she got in n tried to help ?hes been made out to be the baddie the whole time and it’s suited her to let it play out that way in her favour … bu tbh you can’t blame him for getting pissed off in the past??
He’s been used ? Same as boyson and Kieron and the others they’ve all tried to stop her getting in states ? But she’s a total car crash !! They can’t fix or help her she’s a victim at her own pity party 🤣🤣 always will be x

Reactions: 34
She'll wherl Harvey out soon to deflect, head to the priory and then announce a tv show.
It's all done to keep them in the headlines.
All planned, I expect.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
On the first day of Christmas
My Ex love recorded me
I'm a lying, coke taking slag... That's Me!
Morning stappy 😘 you are going to have to keep this going now until the 24 th, 😂 wonder what the 2 nd day will bring.

Hope you are keeping well stappy ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fair play to him recording! In an abusive relationship it’s good to do that.

Wonder if she can claim the cocaine use is her self-medicating cuz of mental health again?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
What's the rumour it's spreading about KH?
I've missed that?
Someone saying they knew stuff and adding Skank now had full custody of the kids and other rubbish, absolute bs as Skank has been out on the town pissed-up for 2 solid days and no sign she had them at weekend…..bollox basically.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.