Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on more, I cannot believe she is allowed any animals. Too many accidents, it's disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Skank won't even be up early enough to have seen all this yet. Her phone will be going crazy, Edna telling her not to post on insta, Amy telling her she knew Carl was trouble.

Lazy witch will surface around midday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Went to bed just after I saw Skank off her head again last night. Oh my just logged in saw a new thread 5 pages long, immediately thought something’s happened, seen a brief description….appears we have lift off 😱😁 Had to jump ahead to go Yay OMG at last, now to catch-up on all the overnight juicy details…..here we go 🥳😁

Not working till 10am, coffee next then….

CD383836-7532-4040-8CA1-4AB3549D3BFC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Back in Hotel Priory soon I reckon - still denying she’s an addict, still blaming everyone else. Home in time for Christmas claiming the kids are her world and she’s better - until the next time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Are they doing this for publicity yet again! Jesus wept! I cannot stand them.
Even these 2 can't be so thick to release recordings of her admitting to all this coke use and expect to get off scott free in the press.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know how she gets away with it all! The coke, the dog deaths and giving away. She's utter filth. She should get no flippin shows. No nothing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Here we go. Still looking for the best deal obviously but Mums rollicking clearly hit home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Perhaps Cole is giving us an Advent Countdown. 1 message a day until Christmas Eve - then the big reveal. 🎄 Ho Ho Ho 🎄
I hope so, yesterday was stress central and this news has cheered me up no end.
Why don’t we give SB some suggestions ?

Does KP have nipples?
Is she as boring in bed as everyone says?
Is she dipping her fingers into Harvey’s money?
Is she happy being a bleep?
What she “REALLY” says about Michelle & Kieran?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think he’s deleted the voice clip on purpose ??? because he knows it’s out there now ..
it’s done what he wanted 🙃

we have all saved it … it’s in the newspapers … he’s not daft … he can release another one at anytime 🤣🤣she will be green !!! 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh well! Serve’s her right price deserves everything coming to her, she’s made other people’s lives a misery it’s about time she got her comeuppance 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.